King Kong vs Tyrannosaurus, Giganotos...

King Kong vs Tyrannosaurus, Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Shagpile

Wolverhampton, UK

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Here is one fight there,

A Tyrannosaurus, a Giganotosaurus and a Spinosaurus team up to hunt prey together. While they begin their search, the carnivores come a cross two paths. The Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus choosed the left-hand path, while the Giganotosaurus chosed the right-hand path. The Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus discover a dead Ceratosaurus. The Spinosaurus eats the carcass, but the Tyrannosaurus saw somthing on a near by hill. It is the Gigantopithecus, King Kong sitting on top. The Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus began to attack the gorilla, only for it to fight back. The battle is as gory as ever. Suddenly, the Giganotosaurus comes to help his two friends to kill the ape. Blood squirts out of each creature.

Who will win?
Gianmario92

Rome, Italy

#2 Mar 4, 2009
are you kidding dude?? spinosaurus , giganotosaurus and tyrannosaurus were no match for Kong!!!
perhaps allosaurus would be able to kill the ape!!! ALLOSAURUS RULLLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2009
T Rex, Giga and Spino win this one. Kong would simply be outnumbered.
The carnosaurs by default

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 4, 2009
the carnosaurs would win by default

Since: Jul 08

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Mar 4, 2009
It depends. Peter Jackson's Kong would lose, but I think it would be a close thing. Cooper's, on the other hand, is like mice on a lion.

“Science is the key.”

Since: Jan 09

Ottawa, Ohio, USA

#6 Mar 9, 2009
I read in a book of Peter Jackson's Skull Island animals. It says that King Kong was a skilled fighter member of his species. Many others were killed by the V-Rexes. If it is another member of Kong's species I'd say the dinosaurs would win. If it is Kong himself I'd say he'd win. After all in the movie he took on three V-Rexes at once and won.
Tyrannax

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Based on the fact that Spinosaurus was a rather fragile Spinosaurid in comparison to its size, Gigantotosaurus was also a rather slim Carnosaur for its length, and Tyrannosaurus, being a rather muscular theropod, they would kill an ape of that size.
Event though King Kong never existed, so its silly to compare.

“Boxed-in”

Since: Mar 09

Karachi (born in Houston)

#8 Mar 14, 2009
Kong is fantasy, but a fight like this is fantasy as well. For one, Kong was huge. His opponents were even bigger - V-rexes, who were 30% larger than T-rex (don't ask me i read it in some official document) - Kong would surely be able to win.

“I don't exist:youve gone crazy”

Since: Aug 08

Australia

#9 Mar 15, 2009
Hussam wrote:
Kong is fantasy, but a fight like this is fantasy as well. For one, Kong was huge. His opponents were even bigger - V-rexes, who were 30% larger than T-rex (don't ask me i read it in some official document)- Kong would surely be able to win.
And Kong was 8 metres tall. Just upsize a gorilla and either T. rex or Giganotosaurus woud win.

“Boxed-in”

#10 Mar 15, 2009
How does upsizing a gorilla make a T-rex or Giganatosaurus win?

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Mar 15, 2009
Does this remind anyone of the Michelin Man thread?

Australia

#12 Mar 17, 2009
Hussam wrote:
How does upsizing a gorilla make a T-rex or Giganatosaurus win?
Because, upsizing a gorilla shows that in terms of weight (which would play a major factor in this fight), a gorilla 8 metres tall has no chance.
Titanex23

Carrollton, TX

#13 Mar 17, 2009
In the movie,king Kong was about 9 metres(30 ft)tall.And your right,upsizing a gorilla in terms of weight,a gorilla 8 metres(26 ft)would have no chance against 3 of one of the largest theropods of all.He is also simply outnumbered.Being heavier also leaves the weak spots open and since the weight,it would have to be slower.If King Kong ran fast while he was heavier and ran fast,he would loose footing and would have to go through a devastating fall.

“Boxed-in”

#14 Mar 17, 2009
did you even see how agile and fast he was in the movie?

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Mar 17, 2009
WHICH MOVIE?

Australia

#16 Mar 18, 2009
Hussam wrote:
did you even see how agile and fast he was in the movie?
In the new one? Probably impossible.

“Boxed-in”

#17 Mar 18, 2009
yes, Peter Jackson's.

But, if you guys were talking about that rubber suit one, then, yeah, there is a chance for those predators to get Kong.
Titanex23

Carrollton, TX

#18 Mar 18, 2009
Yeah but that was in the MOVIE.If you left him the same height and same weight,he would be very agile.But if you left him the same height and upsized it's weight,then it would be less agile.

Australia

#19 Mar 19, 2009
Titanex23 wrote:
Yeah but that was in the MOVIE.If you left him the same height and same weight,he would be very agile.But if you left him the same height and upsized it's weight,then it would be less agile.
May I remind you of the strength of bones? As size cubes, strength squares only.

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Mar 19, 2009
Yeah but if Kong's evolved that way it doesn't, does it.
He didn't get so big from radiation or chemicals, he grew that big.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Gigantopithecus vs Short faced bear (Jun '12) Mon 1def-ghd 11
The Lost World Dinosaurs Villains. Mon Kiryu2013 1
The best fight Lord Tirek Vs Godzilla Mon Kiryu2013 1
Lord Tirek vs Godzilla Mon Kiryu2013 1
Godzilla vs Lord Tirek Mon Kiryu2013 1
Cthulhu vs Lord Tirek Mon Kiryu2013 1
Kiryu War DISCUSSION Sun Kiryu2013 1
More from around the web