First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Colossalsaurus

Tavares, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Within just no less than four hours, the Dinosaurs were destroyed by the Great Flood thread is back to being a hot topic. And hopefully everyone will see this...RAZOR JAWS,I"VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!
When will you ever learn that you have been stricken with Jersalem Syndrome, a mental state that features over religionous. And that your attacks on anomonyous for being a Satanist are nothing but shit? I want you to actually stop being a retard and actually do something you've never been able to do. THINK. Not to mention you supposedly walking around like Jesus claiming your trying to convert us to Chritianity is actually Satanist in it's own right. Heard of the antichrist? If not, your not really Chritian, are you?

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Okay, look, calm down dude.
I know what your saying and i agree with you, he shouldt try and convert everyone, but you should try and control your temper.
Trust me, blasting somone with insults like this thread only makes the situation worse.
If you think he is disrupting the forum (which he is) just report him.
Simple.

ps. i am a christian, but i don't try and convert people :P
Colossalsaurus

Tavares, FL

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Alright, sorry. Just that both him and Van Impe are so annoying. You've seen more horrible things than i have, and i feel sorry for you. I've read the Wars. Never have i seen such ferociousness in my life. I can really relate to you, y'know. I've been thinking about some kinda treaty to end this struggle between religious factions. What do you think? Should we try a treaty?
Colossalsaurus

Tavares, FL

#4 Mar 1, 2011
double post
Hell i'm catholic, and his comments hurt me. My friend Noah threatened to never be my friend unless i converted to Christianity. We got into a huge fight, and with no end in sight. Eventually we forgot all about it.
P.S: Does Van Impe's location remind you of anyone?
Spinosaur King

Manchester, UK

#5 Mar 1, 2011
I just think we should all say sorry to eachother, and move on. After all, we're all here to discuss dinosaurs, so instead of yelling at eachother, let's get along peacefully and try to avoid religious stuff or anything that may start a flame war.

I have no intention of being here if another war breaks out.
I LIKE STOATS

San Francisco, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Are you suggesting that Van Impe=Godzilla?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Colossalsaurus wrote:
Within just no less than four hours, the Dinosaurs were destroyed by the Great Flood thread is back to being a hot topic. And hopefully everyone will see this...RAZOR JAWS,I"VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!
When will you ever learn that you have been stricken with Jersalem Syndrome, a mental state that features over religionous. And that your attacks on anomonyous for being a Satanist are nothing but shit? I want you to actually stop being a retard and actually do something you've never been able to do. THINK. Not to mention you supposedly walking around like Jesus claiming your trying to convert us to Chritianity is actually Satanist in it's own right. Heard of the antichrist? If not, your not really Chritian, are you?
It's OK. As long as he doesn't say a bunch of shit and that we'll be damned to hell if we're athiest I'm fine.

“C'mon bro, I got TIGER BLOOD”

Since: Apr 09

IN UPENDI!

#8 Mar 1, 2011
I ain't saying sorry to no one! You say something wrong as all hell, you damn well bet your sorry ass is gonna get intellectually WHOOPED.

That is all.

“GENERAL OF THE ALLOSAUR ARMY”

Since: Feb 11

Basildon, UK

#9 Mar 1, 2011
Stop trolling the forum. This is about allosaurus,not the flood.
Colossalsaurus

Tavares, FL

#10 Mar 2, 2011
GODZILLA, Van Impe. Nah. Godzilla's focused on fights right now. and Van Impe has disapperared.
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Stygimoloch wrote:
I ain't saying sorry to no one! You say something wrong as all hell, you damn well bet your sorry ass is gonna get intellectually WHOOPED.
That is all.
DIE, U FILTHY ANIMALIAN INFIDEL!
U actually know Young Earth Creationism is a FACT PROVEN BY SCIENTISTS LIKE ME!!!

Ull be subjected 2 Gods holy anga very soon!!! And ur lifeless corpes will be fed 2 WORMS!!!
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Spinosaur King wrote:
i am a christian, but i don't try and convert people :P
MATTHEW 28:18-20
18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying:“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go therefore and MAKE DISCIPLES OF PEOPLE OF ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THE THINGS I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things

1 CORINTHIANS 9:16
16 If, now, I am declaring the good news, it is no reason for me to boast, for NECESSITY IS LAID UPON ME. REALLY, WOE IS ME IF I DID NOT DECLARE THE GOOD NEWS!

EZEKIEL 3:18-21
18 When I say to someone wicked,‘You will positively die,’ and YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY WARN HIM AND SPEAK IN ORDER TO WARN THE WICKED ONE FROM HIS WICKED WAY TO PRESERVE HIM ALIVE, he being wicked, in his error he will die, BUT HIS BLOOD I SHALL ASK BACK FROM YOUR OWN HAND. 19 But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul. 20 And when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice and I must put a stumbling block before him, he himself will die because you did not warn him. For his sin he will die, and his righteous acts that he did will not be remembered, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand. 21 And as for you, in case you have warned someone righteous that the righteous one should not sin, and he himself does not actually sin, he will without fail keep on living because he had been warned, and you yourself will have delivered your own soul.”
Razor Jaws

Sarasota, FL

#13 Mar 2, 2011
I'm sorry guys. I'll stop. I'm only 10 ya know.
:(
Razor Jaws

Sarasota, FL

#14 Mar 2, 2011
Also, why does everyone rejoice when one of my only friends disappears?
:'(

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#15 Mar 2, 2011
I'm not gone! Well, not yet atleast :)

@Big Al,-_-

@Razor Jaws, Good to hear. Now lets get back to the dinisaur discussions.
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#16 Mar 2, 2011
Spinosaur King wrote:
I'm not gone! Well, not yet atleast :)
@Big Al,-_-
Why "-_-"? R u a christian not trustin vat dey call Bible? If yes, dan u r like a physician sayin "Bacteria dont exist"

CONSISTENCY, PLEASE

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 2, 2011
Razor Jaws wrote:
Also, why does everyone rejoice when one of my only friends disappears?
:'(
Becuase he was an insulting troll who hates catholics and says athiests fling apeshit.

I'll give you a nice boring stupid lecture: Choose your friends well.
Razor Jaws

Sarasota, FL

#18 Mar 2, 2011
Spinosaur King wrote:
I'm not gone! Well, not yet atleast :)
@Big Al,-_-
@Razor Jaws, Good to hear. Now lets get back to the dinisaur discussions.
I was talking about van impe.
I LIKE STOATS

San Francisco, CA

#20 Mar 2, 2011
Colossalsaurus wrote:
GODZILLA, Van Impe. Nah. Godzilla's focused on fights right now. and Van Impe has disapperared.
"Van Impe"(Junior Synonym of Godzilla)could have "left" without Godzilla disapearing.

Look at me! i change names A lot, and i'm sure a troll could abuse that.

“C'mon bro, I got TIGER BLOOD”

Since: Apr 09

IN UPENDI!

#21 Mar 2, 2011
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
MATTHEW 28:18-20
18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying:“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go therefore and MAKE DISCIPLES OF PEOPLE OF ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THE THINGS I HAVE COMMANDED YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things
1 CORINTHIANS 9:16
16 If, now, I am declaring the good news, it is no reason for me to boast, for NECESSITY IS LAID UPON ME. REALLY, WOE IS ME IF I DID NOT DECLARE THE GOOD NEWS!
EZEKIEL 3:18-21
18 When I say to someone wicked,‘You will positively die,’ and YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY WARN HIM AND SPEAK IN ORDER TO WARN THE WICKED ONE FROM HIS WICKED WAY TO PRESERVE HIM ALIVE, he being wicked, in his error he will die, BUT HIS BLOOD I SHALL ASK BACK FROM YOUR OWN HAND. 19 But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul. 20 And when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice and I must put a stumbling block before him, he himself will die because you did not warn him. For his sin he will die, and his righteous acts that he did will not be remembered, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand. 21 And as for you, in case you have warned someone righteous that the righteous one should not sin, and he himself does not actually sin, he will without fail keep on living because he had been warned, and you yourself will have delivered your own soul.”
This just proves how incompatible Christianity is with modern civil society. Congrats Al.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is the new posture and image of spinosaurus cor... 8 hr marco 1
Tyrannosaurus vs Titanoboa Sun tyrannospinus 2
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Sun spinosaurus baryonx 50
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Sat megalodon45 815
Tyrannosaur Social Behavior (Jul '13) Sat Lol Dude 54
Did Tyrannosaurus rex have a septic bite? (Dec '10) Sat tyrannospinus 27
Smilodon vs Megalania Jan 23 tyrannospinus 1
More from around the web