Primal Carnage - New Dinosaur FPS Game !

Primal Carnage - New Dinosaur FPS Game !

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

Primal Carnage

Manchester, MA

#1 Feb 5, 2010

“C'mon bro, I got TIGER BLOOD”

Since: Apr 09

IN UPENDI!

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Looks cool. Appears to be scrounging a bit off of Left 4 Dead's style of play, but it looks to be entertaining.
Dinosaur Games for Kids

Mohali, India

#3 May 10, 2010
DinoSawUs is a fun online game for kids aged between 6 and 11. Kids can explore the fun areas that make up DinoSawUs, go on adventures, communicate with other kids from around the world, and play individual or head-to-head dinosaur games, all in an environment thatís completely safe.
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#5 May 10, 2010
Dinosaur Games for Kids wrote:
DinoSawUs is a fun online game for kids aged between 6 and 11. Kids can explore the fun areas that make up DinoSawUs, go on adventures, communicate with other kids from around the world, and play individual or head-to-head dinosaur games, all in an environment thatís completely safe.
You're advertisisng.

“BOOMER WILL LIVE”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2010
When was this thread made?
But yeah, the Primal Carnage site has its own forum to discuss dinosaurs and the game itself. The Beta testing stage for donators is starting before June, so yeah i would recomend u check out the forum aswell (im registered, under the name TyrantSpino)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parasaurolophus 67 59 min Parasaurolophus 67 1
[BFE] Pony-Class Match 1: Cheerilee vs Tiger 21 hr Kiryu2013 8
[BFE] Pony-Class Match 2: Fluttershy vs Warthog 23 hr Mammuthus 2
Deinonychus vs Tasmanian Tiger 23 hr Mammuthus 1
Trixie vs Saxton Hale Sat Mammuthus 1
Donkey vs Epicyon haydeni Sat Mammuthus 1
Epicyon haydeni vs. Donkey (Equus asinus) Sat Mammuthus 2
More from around the web