Tribute to all you Californian trolls...

Tribute to all you Californian trolls out there.

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 3, 2012

LOL! About everybody in there is one of them.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Yes, you've shown me that picture many times. I don't have cookie dipping competitions, and I'm not a junior yet. 4 more grades to go.

Yes, we know beer isn't good for you. But it may seem like so to other people, namely, the one who isn't Brain and yet is one body.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2012
You didn't get what my message. Beer is kinda good for you coz you can get drunk. Do you know what cyanide is?
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 3, 2012
yes. It is a colourless, nitrogen poison.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
Beer is kinda good for you coz you can get drunk.
"Carnival's inside your head, can turn into great shows instead"

That's especially devoted to you.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2012
JMD i thought you said you left and weren't coming back?????????? Your a member of IP now goddammit don't bother posting here!

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2012
JMD577 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carnival's inside your head, can turn into great shows instead"
That's especially devoted to you.
Nein. Orly? Tarly. Nowai. Ya srsly. Juniors at 2PM. Trollface.jpg Seems legit Umadbro? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD? YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMA D?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSO MAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YU SOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?YUSOMAD?
Fire Alarm

San Francisco, CA

#10 Oct 3, 2012
U still posting?

This forum is surplus to requirements, let's go troll Alexey and Hal.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2012
And sunshine!
sunshine

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2012
No!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 3, 2012
sunshine wrote:
No!
Zen stop being an idiot like zat.
sunshine

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
You're zat

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2012
sunshine wrote:
You're zat
I ze Brain, you ze dumb person.
ZPW

Doha, Qatar

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Who's Alexey again?
No but Seriously

UK

#17 Oct 4, 2012
The Doctor!
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
JMD i thought you said you left and weren't coming back?????????? Your a member of IP now goddammit don't bother posting here!
I have my own dinosaur troll-free website. I am a member there. But I s''pose I''ll give this site one last try, as well as being there where I have an account.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 4, 2012
ZPW wrote:
Who's Alexey again?
One of the fools on the Russia forum. He's a hypocrite. About equivalent to the Spinosaur King of this forum if not 20 times more hypocritical.

Since: Aug 12

Slater, MO

#20 Oct 4, 2012
ZPW wrote:
Who's Alexey again?
One of the fools on the Russian front Errr FORUM! About equivalent to the Spinosaur King of this forum if not 20 times more hypocritical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone left? 20 hr Migatte 26
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 20 hr Migatte 472
allosaurus vs spinosaurus (Apr '09) Mon Migatte 235
Tiger vs Leopard Seal Feb 16 Kiryu2012 2
Homosexuality in dinosaurs (Nov '16) Feb 14 Gawdzilla 41
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur (Feb '17) Feb 14 Gawdzilla 52
Garahop vs. Indominus Rex Feb 11 Kiryu2013 8
More from around the web