Velociraptor vs Troodon

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#41 Mar 2, 2013
Svark wrote:
<quoted text>He would not communicate with a balloon, on account that he does not understand the concept of multiple consciousnesses.
I know that, and you know that, but it keeps him happy for hours.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#42 Mar 3, 2013
Ah, yes.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#43 Mar 3, 2013
Hi Svark, please come and join these discussions!!! Ignore tyranna2. Your my partner, and velociraptor would beat troodon, even though troodon was smarter. C'mon bro(partner), lets join the discussion!!! And let's be partners.

Talkeetna, AK

#44 Mar 3, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Hi Svark, please come and join these discussions!!! Ignore tyranna2. Your my partner, and velociraptor would beat troodon, even though troodon was smarter. C'mon bro(partner), lets join the discussion!!! And let's be partners.
Dear PredatorX sucks, you are the most derisory, gelastic, and absurd person I have ever seen. You insolent fool. You learn nothing, do you? I hate you. I am partnered with Tyranna2, and you are a fatuous blockhead. Please go talk to your balloon and leave the rest of humanity alone.
Yours truly,
Svark
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#45 Mar 3, 2013
Lol....FIFY

Talkeetna, AK

#46 Mar 3, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Lol....FIFY
I find it apparent your vocabulary largely consists of cheap insults and acronyms.
That Guy

Bath, ME

#47 Mar 6, 2013
Hello, I'm That Guy!
That Guy

Bath, ME

#48 Mar 6, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Bad English. Bad grammar. Reported!!!
If I may interrupt PredatorX sucks no one hear likes you or cares what you think so I suggest you climb down the slime whole you crawled out of. No offense.
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#49 Mar 6, 2013
Why? He deserves it.
That Guy

Freeport, ME

#50 Mar 7, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Why? He deserves it.
He does not deserve it you do.
That Guy

Freeport, ME

#51 Mar 7, 2013
And by the way predator X does not suck.
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#52 Mar 7, 2013
Everything he believes is either incorrect, trollish or annoying. BTW, I do not deserve it. Whatever your trying to say. Next time, make sure you know who you're talking about. Or be talked about by meanings.

If you get what I mean.
predatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#53 Mar 7, 2013
That Guy wrote:
And by the way predator X does not suck.
oh, please don't troll me, that really hurts, please, yer bloody idiot!!
skcus Xrotaderp

Sarasota, FL

#54 Mar 7, 2013
!!toidi rey, esaelp, struh yllaer taht, em llort t'nod esaelp, ho
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#55 Mar 7, 2013
Sarasota FL, are you by any chance Nitrox?
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#56 Mar 7, 2013
Nitrox= DinoRex

Nitrox= sckus Xrotaderp

So that means Nitrox used to be a contributor, and now a trollish-impersonator. He is now a troll, although a very weak one, maybe class 0.
Creature

Bath, ME

#57 Mar 8, 2013
I Have to say I've been reading what you people have said and it sounds like Predator X sucks is a very in confident person who uses insults to make you feel good about your self. What I am saying is that Predator X sucks you are pathetic. Like That guy said: no offense.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#58 Mar 8, 2013
Creature wrote:
I Have to say I've been reading what you people have said and it sounds like Predator X sucks is a very in confident person who uses insults to make you feel good about your self. What I am saying is that Predator X sucks you are pathetic. Like That guy said: no offense.
you are "that guy", and please don't insult me, yer bloody idiot!!,

Talkeetna, AK

#59 Mar 8, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Nitrox= DinoRex
Nitrox= sckus Xrotaderp
So that means Nitrox used to be a contributor, and now a trollish-impersonator. He is now a troll, although a very weak one, maybe class 0.
You can't say anything, your a troll class -100.
Imperial Forum Hacker

Honolulu, HI

#60 Mar 8, 2013
There is no troll class 100. There are classes 1-10. Now, there are class X and class Z.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorosaurus vs Elephant 1 hr Franky 1
Dimetrodon vs Orca 1 hr Franky 1
Goat vs Moose 1 hr Franky 1
Moose vs Velociraptor Mon Orcacrusher333 2
Tell me a animal that can beat megalodon. No ar... (Jan '13) Mon Orcacrusher333 90
Velociraptor vs Orca Mon Orcacrusher333 2
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Sun Dungeontrigger 407
More from around the web