Teh true king ov zee dinosaurz

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dark Grey Cat

Manchester, UK

#1 Nov 18, 2012
It is obviously Spinosaurus.
You delinquants will want to think otherwise, but ti makes perfect sense and any argument to the contrary is wrong because I diagree with it. Beat that logic mofo's.

Spinosaurus is the king becaue it would pwn every otger dinosaur in existance easily. What do you mean it can't? It is the king, therefore it can.

Some say Tyrannossurus is the king and that it is the best theropod, due to its name naturally. Well they are wrong. It was blatantly named for ironic affect, like the Blue Whale B. musculus meaning 'Little Mouse'. Tyrannosaurus was named the Tyrant Lizard King because it doesnt fit the weak, lumbering, dumb and slow animal that Tyrannosaurus actually was.

And everybody and their mother knows Tyrannosaurus was a scavenging wimp.

Giganotosaurus? Don't make me laugh.
And the herbivore dinosaurs are wimps and uncool yo, they dont count.

So there you have. Irrefutable evidence that Spinosaurus is king of the dinosaurs. Sorry Tyrannosaurus fanboys. You cany hide the truth any longer.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
There was no king I say! There were always formiddable enemies to each dinosaur.
Crazy Fish

Manchester, UK

#3 Nov 18, 2012
I know, this thread is just to troll Tyrannosaurus fanboys that think their idol is a godly entity.

And one thing I know Tyrannosaurus fanboys can't stand is the thought of Spinosaurus being superior. Cheers JP3!
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Crazy Fish wrote:
I know, this thread is just to troll Tyrannosaurus fanboys that think their idol is a godly entity.
And one thing I know Tyrannosaurus fanboys can't stand is the thought of Spinosaurus being superior. Cheers JP3!
Cheers!
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Dark Grey Cat wrote:
It is obviously Spinosaurus.
You delinquants will want to think otherwise, but ti makes perfect sense and any argument to the contrary is wrong because I diagree with it. Beat that logic mofo's.
Spinosaurus is the king becaue it would pwn every otger dinosaur in existance easily. What do you mean it can't? It is the king, therefore it can.
Some say Tyrannossurus is the king and that it is the best theropod, due to its name naturally. Well they are wrong. It was blatantly named for ironic affect, like the Blue Whale B. musculus meaning 'Little Mouse'. Tyrannosaurus was named the Tyrant Lizard King because it doesnt fit the weak, lumbering, dumb and slow animal that Tyrannosaurus actually was.
And everybody and their mother knows Tyrannosaurus was a scavenging wimp.
Giganotosaurus? Don't make me laugh.
And the herbivore dinosaurs are wimps and uncool yo, they dont count.
So there you have. Irrefutable evidence that Spinosaurus is king of the dinosaurs. Sorry Tyrannosaurus fanboys. You cany hide the truth any longer.
You dumbass T Rex hunted and scavanged
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Crazy Fish wrote:
I know, this thread is just to troll Tyrannosaurus fanboys that think their idol is a godly entity.
And one thing I know Tyrannosaurus fanboys can't stand is the thought of Spinosaurus being superior. Cheers JP3!
You know Rex would own Spiny all day every day right.
And JP3 was BullShit Spiny doesn't have thumbs
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2012
T Rex fanboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Rex would own Spiny all day every day right.
And JP3 was BullShit Spiny doesn't have thumbs
That's like saying a baseball team of 10 beats a baseball team of 9 all day every day.

*Quadruple Facepalm*

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Again its about T.REX and Spiny
Dark Grey Cat

Manchester, UK

#11 Nov 18, 2012
T Rex fanboy wrote:
You dumbass T Rex hunted and scavanged
The internet says it was a scavenger. If it is on the internet it must be true. I think it is, therefore you are wrong.
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#12 Nov 18, 2012
The internet has proof that it hunted to
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Yes, it does. It's a tricky question, isn't it?
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#14 Nov 18, 2012
no T Rex is a hunter and a scavanger here are some facts
42 feet long
12 inch teeth
13 feet tall at the hips
Stornger bite force than any other Dinosaur
Has infectious saliva in its mouth
Binocular vision
Best sense of smell ever
Hunts in packs
Extremely heavily built body
Top that Giga and Spiny
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Giganotosaurus
45 feet long
14 ft tall at the hips
7 inches long
strong bite but not as strong as Rex's
No binocular vision
big arms
not as heavil built as Rex
good sense of smell but as good as Rex's
No infetious saliva
Hunts in packs
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 18, 2012
There isn't enough evidence to certify that Tyrannosaurus hunted in packs.

Again, has there been a certain T. Rex tooth that has been measured at 12 inches?
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Spinosaurus
We don't really know how big it is
9 inch teeth
probably not as heavily built as Rex
a 5 foot tall sail on its back
no infectios saliva
good sense of smell but not as good as Rex's
Solitary hunter
no binocular vision
strong bite but not as strong as Rex's
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#18 Nov 18, 2012
JMD577 wrote:
There isn't enough evidence to certify that Tyrannosaurus hunted in packs.
Again, has there been a certain T. Rex tooth that has been measured at 12 inches?
Yes there has
T Rex fanboy

Spring Grove, IL

#19 Nov 18, 2012
You look at the facts and tell me who you think the King is
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 18, 2012
T Rex fanboy wrote:
Giganotosaurus
45 feet long
14 ft tall at the hips
7 inches long
strong bite but not as strong as Rex's
No binocular vision
big arms
not as heavil built as Rex
good sense of smell but as good as Rex's
No infetious saliva
Hunts in packs
corrections:
1. 16 feet tall
2. medium-sized arms
3. heavily built
4. Does not hunt in packs regularily.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 18, 2012
T Rex fanboy wrote:
Spinosaurus
We don't really know how big it is
9 inch teeth
probably not as heavily built as Rex
a 5 foot tall sail on its back
no infectios saliva
good sense of smell but not as good as Rex's
Solitary hunter
no binocular vision
strong bite but not as strong as Rex's
Corrections:
1. largest certified specimen is in the 50s for feet- but it is estimated to have grown up to 60 feet
2. 4-8 inch teeth
3. a 5-7 foot sail/hump on its back
4. a good bite- about as strong as an alligator's or more
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Nov 18, 2012
T Rex fanboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there has
Can you list a source that tells us this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kaiju arena of doom and-friendship!? 7 hr zilla jr 13
Does Carcharodontosaurus hunt in packs? 11 hr Jinfengopteryx 3
Spinosaurus vs megalodon (Sep '08) 18 hr dishani 22
Spinosaurus vs Megalodon 21 hr Tiborg 8
Jakesaurus Imperator Vs T rex 23 hr An Adorable Kitten 22
Spinosaurus vs Everyone Mon tyrannospinus 7
Oase is a BULLY! Mon tyrannospinus 31

Dinosaur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE