Invitation To Svark
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Maidstone, UK

#21 Mar 8, 2013
@Edaph Its not on our end. unless your IP is now in one of the banned ranges, which would be weird. Change anything in your internet setup lately
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Cheltenham, UK

#22 Mar 8, 2013
tommy15994 wrote:
@Edaph Its not on our end. unless your IP is now in one of the banned ranges, which would be weird. Change anything in your internet setup lately
Not that I know of, and this has happened before. Maybe you should ask Zetaboards support. Also, can you reverse an IP ban? I think my account has a bug because all the devices say I am banned.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#23 Mar 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a newbie, just like svark, who is svark anyways a new guy trying to drive rexby off this forum.
Rexby has never been anywhere, he's the type of person who only exists in his own head.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#24 Mar 8, 2013
Rexby isn't a troll. He's something else... How about an oiler? Oilers pollute the forum, making everything off-topic and just annoying everyone in the way that it shows no cleverness and lowers everyone's regard of you. Perfect Rexby.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#26 Mar 16, 2013
This damn Forum is all about Dinosaurs, IGNORE REXBY.

Rexby writes a comment, you guys continue chatting to each other about dino's and ignore his comment.
Mraptorx

United States

#27 Mar 16, 2013
Agreed.
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#28 Mar 16, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
This damn Forum is all about Dinosaurs, IGNORE REXBY.
Rexby writes a comment, you guys continue chatting to each other about dino's and ignore his comment.
Cachar King, you and I both know that we BOTH are chitchatting about Apps, games, Songs, etc. we both are doing it. And I thought you were my friend! Is that what friends do? Betray eachother? Tell to ignore? Even new people are trying to drive me off, like Svark, TG, JSYKI, Dinosaurus Rex, etc. And about that "whatsApp" thread you made.....that's an off topic thread too, same as mine! Do you really think you should betray me? Huh?
PredatorX

United States

#29 Mar 16, 2013
You know it's Carchar King, right? Everybody on this forum wants you off. You are highly immature. You have no chance whatsoever to be a contributor. This forum will be better of without you.
PredatorX

United States

#30 Mar 16, 2013
I don't want to start another flame war, too. Because the one through the 5-8 led Doctor Facepalm to leave. He actually became a contributor when you DIDN'T.
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#31 Mar 16, 2013
Dumb Mad kid speaking up to a hacker?

Seems Legit.

And also, everybody wants we off, true. But I will never leave. NEVER. Unless you really want me to be a contributor, I will still troll. And stop saying you will leave when you get upset. You little child. You have 5 options. Pick one of them.

Give up and REALLY leave. Don't be childish. Say, "I will leave forever."

Accept me as a contributor, and be nice, so I can make good threads.

State me as a troll, feed me, and keep insulting me. I get sad when people don't feed me.

Ignore me, and talk Dino's. Make good threads by yourself.

Chitchat with other users, and chitchat with me.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#32 Mar 17, 2013
Lord Vader Garfield wrote:
Seems Legit.
And also, everybody wants we off, true. But I will never leave. NEVER. Unless you really want me to be a contributor, I will still troll. And stop saying you will leave when you get upset. You little child. You have 5 options. Pick one of them.
State me as a troll, feed me, and keep insulting me. I get sad when people don't feed me.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go talk to a balloon.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 17, 2013
Seems Legit.
What about option 6- get everyone to report your sorry a$$ to topix admins and hopefully they will do something about you and your retardation.
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#34 Mar 17, 2013
Hhhhhmmmm....wow, I see your idiocy! Ha, what an idiot!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#35 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Cachar King, you and I both know that we BOTH are chitchatting about Apps, games, Songs, etc. we both are doing it. And I thought you were my friend! Is that what friends do? Betray eachother? Tell to ignore? Even new people are trying to drive me off, like Svark, TG, JSYKI, Dinosaurus Rex, etc. And about that "whatsApp" thread you made.....that's an off topic thread too, same as mine! Do you really think you should betray me? Huh?
I'm busy growing off this forum, I would love to be on here everyday, but all everyone does is fight. Sometimes I don't even see a comment in 12hours on this Forum. Sooner or Later I'll be officially off this Forum.

I wonder if people remember JMD577?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#36 Apr 2, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about option 6- get everyone to report your sorry a$$ to topix admins and hopefully they will do something about you and your retardation.
They can't band a Grey-boxer, only residents. Anyways for Rexby you blew me off the Top stories forum. So why should I be your friend.

Location hidden

#37 Apr 6, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't band a Grey-boxer, only residents. Anyways for Rexby you blew me off the Top stories forum. So why should I be your friend.
Hahahahaha

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#38 Apr 7, 2013
Do you remember JMD577?

Location hidden

#39 Apr 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Do you remember JMD577?
Yes. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmontonia (Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie) ... 13 hr MrDinosaurGuy 2
Last Battle 3: Fluttershy vs Gilda 17 hr Kiryu2012 1
this villains in like character 23 hr Kiryu2012 1
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur (Feb '17) Nov 16 Gawdzilla 37
Dinohyus vs several types of dinosaurs Nov 15 MrDinosaurGuy 1
KW Matches 53: Elephant vs Discord Nov 14 Kiryu2012 1
Limestone Pie PrinceBalto wiki Fandom Nov 13 PrinceBalto 1
More from around the web