Invitation To Svark
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PredatorX

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Hello, Svark, I wanted you to know about Imperial Palace! It is troll free (well almost, AW) and is currently active. I am Pred'. One of the newest members. I can report news from Topix-IP, or from IP-Topix. You are very notable and mature, please visit. I will report to Tommy if you sign up. Please note that a few contributors are not active.

Regards,
Pred'.
GAYtrollRex

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I will ot be his partner, and never will be.

BS can you PLEASE tell admins to validate me on IP? I will be a contributor, and I meaneally.
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Okay. Maybe.
predatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 4, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!:)
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I currently told LOTA, he didn't get it yet, but soon.
predatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#6 Mar 4, 2013
thanks, I will troll only tyranna2 and Svark, but nobody else, and I will not troll you, or other users besides tyranny and Svarky.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#7 Mar 4, 2013
predatorX sucks wrote:
thanks, I will troll only tyranna2 and Svark, but nobody else, and I will not troll you, or other users besides tyranny and Svarky.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go talk to a balloon.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#8 Mar 4, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Hello, Svark, I wanted you to know about Imperial Palace! It is troll free (well almost, AW) and is currently active. I am Pred'. One of the newest members. I can report news from Topix-IP, or from IP-Topix. You are very notable and mature, please visit. I will report to Tommy if you sign up. Please note that a few contributors are not active.
Regards,
Pred'.
AW is not a troll.
There is no trolling on IP.
Balloon 964

Belvedere, UK

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Well I think everyone is to loose on Rexby. He will never get to IP! He wants to troll there! Seriously Pred, don't bother with this troll

Pop
PredatorX rules

Honolulu, HI

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Your dead, yer bloody balloon
Hyper Squid

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Regards,
Pred'.
So i'm a troll, and you're just a new Insignificant Everyman person? I are confuzzled.

Also, I'm too lazy to log on to IP.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Hyper Squid wrote:
<quoted text>
So i'm a troll, and you're just a new Insignificant Everyman person? I are confuzzled.
Also, I'm too lazy to log on to IP.
Hi, SA Plot Device.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#13 Mar 6, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, SA Plot Device.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#14 Mar 7, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Regards,
Pred'.
Nôs äntton asläk accônsa.
I will gladly join.
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Okay.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Svark wrote:
<quoted text>Nôs äntton asläk accônsa.
I will gladly join.
good. Please join, you Greek language. I know China language(Chinese). And, I am a Trollish-member on IP. I hacked Ehdaphosaurus's and spinosaur King's account, by checking their Internet Protocol Account in their Email Adress Account book. After I went to their account file and typed Password For IP, I found it out, and hacked SK's account, he is the Admin, and banned Edaphosaurus. I will check Tommy's Internet Protocol Account, afterI find it in my "friends" file. I'm gonna add you and predatorX to my friends list on my file on my Protocol Profile, see ya later!!!

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#17 Mar 7, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
<quoted text>good. Please join, you Greek language. I know China language(Chinese). And, I am a Trollish-member on IP. I hacked Ehdaphosaurus's and spinosaur King's account, by checking their Internet Protocol Account in their Email Adress Account book. After I went to their account file and typed Password For IP, I found it out, and hacked SK's account, he is the Admin, and banned Edaphosaurus. I will check Tommy's Internet Protocol Account, afterI find it in my "friends" file. I'm gonna add you and predatorX to my friends list on my file on my Protocol Profile, see ya later!!!

Since: Mar 13

Galway, Ireland

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Ok, Svark, just sent You a PM with the IP link since Topix seems to auto delete posts with it included :\
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Cheltenham, UK

#19 Mar 8, 2013
tommy15994 wrote:
Ok, Svark, just sent You a PM with the IP link since Topix seems to auto delete posts with it included :\
Can you fix my account, I can't access the board

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#20 Mar 8, 2013
tommy15994 wrote:
Hey a newbie, just like svark, who is svark anyways a new guy trying to drive rexby off this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Jul '09) 3 hr Heathen 2,059
European Jaguar talk 23 hr 1def-ghd 1
Suchomimus vs T-rex (Dec '12) Sat Venatrix8 36
Carnotaurus vs. Allosaurus (Feb '09) May 28 Ayub54 377
10 most dangerous therapods. (Aug '09) May 27 Livero Alvieri 173
Raptor (dromaeosaurid) hand placement? May 26 KeeganKuhn 1
utahraptor vs gigantoraptor May 26 love dinosaurs ma... 1
More from around the web