Who Is King Of This Forum??

Created by Yo Momma on Jul 4, 2012

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yo Momma (Me)

Obviously Me

Me x 3

Me x Infinity!!

Me to the power of 1000

Definitely Me

M to the E

All Of The Above

All Of The Above x infinity!

Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#198 Jan 5, 2013
well then wrote:
don't
feed
the
trolls
yeah you are a troll. LOL

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#199 Jan 5, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text> yeah you are a troll. LOL
There are two ways to deal with trolls:

1. Ignore them.
2. Let Coprolite loose on them.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#200 Jan 5, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>There are two ways to deal with trolls:
1. Ignore them.
2. Let Coprolite loose on them.
your a troll too!!!

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#201 Jan 5, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text> your a troll too!!!
I'm not a troll, I'm just scum!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#202 Jan 5, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a troll, I'm just scum!
Yes you are a troll!

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#203 Jan 6, 2013
Yes he is a troll, but right now you are much worse than he is and hence i shall pester you on this forum for all eternity until you leave.

Take a hint, and pi$$ off!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#204 Jan 6, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Yes he is a troll, but right now you are much worse than he is and hence i shall pester you on this forum for all eternity until you leave.
Take a hint, and pi$$ off!
MAKE ME!!! you shall stupid off this forum. I won't leave!!!
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#205 Jan 6, 2013
Ooh bad grammar, that'll get him shaking.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#206 Jan 6, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Yes he is a troll, but right now you are much worse than he is and hence i shall pester you on this forum for all eternity until you leave.
Take a hint, and pi$$ off!
Ahem! I'm a troll?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#207 Jan 6, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem! I'm a troll?
Well, lets not skip to any conclusions but for the amount of time that you trolled compared with the short amount of time that you haven't trolled, you expect me to instantly label you a contributor? Yes you are now contributing but it takes time to undo the wrongs of the past, you see. Just keep doing what you are now and perhaps i shall rethink it through.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#208 Jan 6, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lets not skip to any conclusions but for the amount of time that you trolled compared with the short amount of time that you haven't trolled, you expect me to instantly label you a contributor? Yes you are now contributing but it takes time to undo the wrongs of the past, you see. Just keep doing what you are now and perhaps i shall rethink it through.
Yes. But now that Rexby's here trolling, it's going to be hard to start an on-topic discussion.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#209 Jan 6, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. But now that Rexby's here trolling, it's going to be hard to start an on-topic discussion.
Yur much worse than me,you troll!

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#210 Jan 6, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text> Yur much worse than me,you troll!
You call yourself the master troll, and that your the one trolling everybody, and now you claim that my trolling is more annoying than yours?

Ironic, innit?
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#211 Jan 6, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>You call yourself the master troll, and that your the one trolling everybody, and now you claim that my trolling is more annoying than yours?
Ironic, innit?
yes it is!!!

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#212 Jan 6, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text> yes it is!!!
Wow! You actually agree to the flaws in all your gibberish!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#213 Jan 6, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You actually agree to the flaws in all your gibberish!
Yes it is I am the master troll!!!
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#214 Jan 6, 2013
You can't troll!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#215 Jan 6, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
You can't troll!
I can do whatever I want!!!
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#216 Jan 6, 2013
You can.but to try.FAIL!!

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#217 Jan 6, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text> I can do whatever I want!!!
No, you cannot. For example, you may want to survive without eating for a year, but you can't.

You're not omnipotent, and therefore can't do everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vastatosaurus vs. Spinosaurus (Apr '09) 2 hr Gawdzilla 67
Why does everyone think Spinosaurus is the king? (Jun '10) 2 hr Gawdzilla 86
Poll Who's changed the most? 20 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 4
Jurassic Park 3 review: Dinosaur Movies Sun Prehistory 9
The story of Dinosaurs (2) (Jan '12) May 2 Coprolite1 56
Hatching Dinosaur Egg in 8 days - opinion! Apr 29 First Dinosaur 1
Let's Talk About: The Dino King (A.K.A Speckles... Apr 29 tyrannospinus 1
More from around the web