Allosaurus, Albertosaurus and Carnota...

Allosaurus, Albertosaurus and Carnotaurus vs Deltadromeus, Baryonyx and Majunga

Created by Dilophosaurus on Jun 2, 2012

45 votes

Click on an option to vote

Team 1 would win

Team 2 would win

Allosaurus would die

Albertosaurus would die

Carnotaurus would die

Deltadromeus would die

Baryonyx would die

Majungasaurus would die

Tie

Tyrannosaurus comes and kills them all

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#1 Jun 2, 2012
team 1 wins!
Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Why did you add a fanboy option?!?!

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Edaphosaurus wrote:
Why did you add a fanboy option?!?!
what's your point? it's only a poll and i just got bored
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#4 Jun 3, 2012
because he is a troll

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Crazy Fish wrote:
because he is a troll
nope, you are
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#6 Jun 3, 2012
irrelevant.

you are a troll.

be proud, don't try to hide it.

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#7 Jun 3, 2012
would you stop trying to make threads into troll threads? it is soooo annoying, i just try to make a thread of who would win between dinosaurs but you just get off of the subject and start criticizing people

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#8 Jun 3, 2012
and leave me alone, when i made those threads i was not even talking to you and they were none of your business. dont be acting like your the master of the forum, because i dont, im only here because im a dinosaur fan and i know alot about them
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#9 Jun 3, 2012
what the hell do i care that the threads were not directed towards me? this is a FORUM you

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#10 Jun 3, 2012
so? you could have just read the forum title to the subject rather than being such a troll, i only made this thread for the outcome of f*cking dinosaurs
geez, and there are alot of threads of people saying other people are a "random word" because they were probably annoyed by them and got too mad.
now, get out and stop getting other people off of a subject on a random thread, its stupid and retarded, and also childish due to the fact that you probably just like trolling here which is why your here. i said this before, i only came here because of the forums name and i like the subject of the forum
allosaurus222

La Salle, IL

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Team 1 wins
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jan 16, 2013
T Rex kills and takes the revenge of the great golden eagle crown the king of the beasts!!!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jan 16, 2013
I meant king of the dinosaurs cause lion is the king of the beasts
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#14 Jan 16, 2013
how can trex beat so many predators at a time???
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
how can trex beat so many predators at a time???
Cause t Rex was bigger than all of 'em, and t Rex hunted in 2 t rexes.
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#16 Jan 16, 2013
that dosent make any sense
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#17 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
that dosent make any sense
Come'on everybody its the OPITENTIAL SEASON!!! Everybody let 'em hear it..say it, OH, YES IT DOES MAKE SENSE!!!! It's the forum's OPITENTAL SEASON!!!
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#18 Jan 17, 2013
oh great then

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#19 Jan 17, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
oh great then
See what I mean?
Ignore the idiot.

“God is good, All the time”

Since: Nov 11

Singapore

#20 Jan 17, 2013
I think team 1 will one and oh Rexby what does OPITENTAL SEASON mean anyways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me a animal that can beat megalodon. No ar... (Jan '13) 10 hr tyrant-spino-fan 61
Tiger population on the rise at last ! 13 hr 1def-ghd 10
Poll which is the worse fanboy? (Feb '13) Wed fanboy 32
Dunkleosteus VS Rhizodus VS Orca VS Greath whit... (Aug '08) Wed tyrant-spino-fan 17
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Wed Andrink 5,832
Return of the Emperor Wed Andrink 5
Lion vs tiger (Oct '11) Aug 18 1def-ghd 254
More from around the web