First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PredatorX rules

Honolulu, HI

#21 Mar 5, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
At least try.
I'm your friend, remember? You said you are going to ask Admins to validate me on IP, and I will validate you on RP, IP2, and C.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#22 Mar 5, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm your friend, remember? You said you can validate me on.....IP. I can validate you on IP2, C, and RP.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go talk to a balloon.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
Carlos

Hørsholm, Denmark

#23 Mar 8, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
No. Wrong, dumbarse Carlos. It is actually 600,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger, and it will hit in the "City of Future" in 2154, but according to the breaking news and scientists, it will hit in 6066. So we don't know for sure, but the city of future has ONLY giant electric blue and purple and white and black machine-like buildings. There are also machines and giant sky roads. And they use language like "Selip." and the City of Future will become invented in 9968, so I think the asteroid will hit later than 9999.
Cool story, bro.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#24 Mar 8, 2013
GAYtrollRex wrote:
hmmm...maybe it will fall into the black hole!! the black hole is the bottom of outer space, and if you go in it, you will reach death, and die. hey and Svark quit your language called dumbese!!!
You make me laugh! You are the worst troll I've ever seen. Nothing like the classics, like team and Pissin' Scott.
Imperial Forum Hacker

Honolulu, HI

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Svark wrote:
<quoted text>You make me laugh! You are the worst troll I've ever seen. Nothing like the classics, like team and Pissin' Scott.
cuz I'm talkin' spam to welcome you!!! And Pissin Scot leaves, he is no longer a class 8 troll. He became a contributor, and used to be a fanboy/flamer. If you want to dig into other forums, see how many stupid threads and comments I created!!, and I also hacked and destroyed many forums, you don't know that. I joined in 2007. And I was the leader of the trolls in topix war I, topix war II, topix war III, topix civil war, topix civil war II, topix cold war, topix war VI, topix Civil war III and topix war the final!!! They joined me, and they helped me hack messages. Wow, what a group!!! Trolls that supported me, I'm really thankful for'em:

Pincus Shain

Giganotosaurus Fan

Bunny Rabbit

Pissin Scot

Mike Anderson

T-RexUSA

The Texas Duo

Crispy Smith

Prime

Cranzer

Coprolite1(now Known as tyranna2)

And other trolls, they were my....awwwww, they were....my great friends, though some of'em separated from me and became contributors, like Pincus Ahain, Pissin Scott, Bunny Rabbit, Coprolite1, T-RexUSA and Cranzer. Lol, they were once my friends!!! But....now, they are not. I will beat'em up!!!
Carlos

Hørsholm, Denmark

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Svark wrote:
Actually, it will only impact the Earth if it enters a very small region known as the keyhole. If it does, then we're screwed.
Actually, it's not that bad. It will probably not hit earth within the next 100 years, but even if it does hit earth, it will only be of local concern. It is considered likely that it is a "rubble pile" type of asteroid(like Itokawa), or at least an asteroid which isn't too dense. The orbit makes it approach the Earth from behind, at an small angle, almost parallel, so it will have a smaller than average speed relative to earth, Compared with some other asteroids with intersecting orbits. The estimated relative speed at a given intersection is 12.8 km/s. Therefore it is possible that the majority of the energy will be spent creating a crater, with no major fireball, apart from the fireball it creates before it hit the ground. Clearly it will destroy any city by blast - and the crater alone will be 3½-4 km wide. However, it's not even a country killer, despite the bad press you may hear. Many of the articles about Apophis does not take the slow speed at atmospheric entry into account. The asteroid which hit Russia came at a much different angle, and it was much faster, around 20 km/s, maybe even faster. As it is the speed which creates the energy, and as the energy increases exponentially with speed, the difference is quite big.
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#27 Mar 9, 2013
Human.....EXTINCTION!!!
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#28 Mar 9, 2013
Estimated Mass.....
Carlos

Hørsholm, Denmark

#29 Mar 9, 2013
I forgot: unless it hit the ocean, which is likely - then it will create a big tsunami.
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#30 Mar 9, 2013
C'mon, a tsunami is a mass of water that kills many people, and cities. The tsunami will actually hit Japan, China, Korea, Hawaii, Denmark. But these places have been destroyed by a older, smaller asteroid called "Terminationremark", so this asteroid, known as Hurri Zoomavea Death Via, will hit into new places. I will tell you these places on my next post.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#31 Mar 9, 2013
Imperial Forum Hacker wrote:
<quoted text>cuz I'm talkin' spam to welcome you!!! And Pissin Scot leaves, he is no longer a class 8 troll. He became a contributor, and used to be a fanboy/flamer. If you want to dig into other forums, see how many stupid threads and comments I created!!, and I also hacked and destroyed many forums, you don't know that. I joined in 2007. And I was the leader of the trolls in topix war I, topix war II, topix war III, topix civil war, topix civil war II, topix cold war, topix war VI, topix Civil war III and topix war the final!!! They joined me, and they helped me hack messages. Wow, what a group!!! Trolls that supported me, I'm really thankful for'em:
Pincus Shain
Giganotosaurus Fan
Bunny Rabbit
Pissin Scot
Mike Anderson
T-RexUSA
The Texas Duo
Crispy Smith
Prime
Cranzer
Coprolite1(now Known as tyranna2)
And other trolls, they were my....awwwww, they were....my great friends, though some of'em separated from me and became contributors, like Pincus Ahain, Pissin Scott, Bunny Rabbit, Coprolite1, T-RexUSA and Cranzer. Lol, they were once my friends!!! But....now, they are not. I will beat'em up!!!
Pissin' Scott would never support a classless meat sack like you. I'm going to find your house and pour hot soup on you in your sleep.
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#32 Mar 9, 2013
I once hacked a forum, he saw my power and supported me. He is a weaker troll than me!!! And how did you even know Pissin Scott? He was the 9th most dangerous troll!! And you don't know my Internet protocol Account book. I know your password, cuz I checked in your Internet Protocol Account book. In your Internet Protocol Account Book(IPAB), I also found out your Username, Adress, Zip Code, and others. I found out other people's IPAB too, and found out all their secret information!!! So I added them to my "Zax" list, then I used Admin's account and hacked more than 25 forums. Pissin Scott never Hacked and destroyed a forum, and his insults were much weaker than mine!!! Today, I prefer to not use these insults. He never destroyed and hacked a forum like these Other trolls did:

Aequitas the Eliberater: destroyed 2 forums

Pincus Shain: destroyed 1 forum

Giganotosaurus fan: destroyed 1 forum

Rexby: destroyed MORE than 25 forums

And ALL trolls did not even have insults as terrible as mine!!! If you want to see, then dig into other threads, and find my really bad insults. And also, hacking and destroying a forum is VERY, VERY hard work. You must check accounts, learn hacking skills, use secret Protocols, travel across the Internet, find the secret Provider/Zax of the forum, and everything else. There are about only 8 hackers in the world, some of them Internet Astronauts. It is really hard, let me see Pissin Scott, or YOU, hack a forum!!,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The dinosaur display, with cash, at the Beijing... Wed Alan Detrich 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) May 19 spinosaurus baryonyx 128
why isn't the theory pterodactyl and raptor? May 14 spinosaurus baryonyx 2
kaiju arena of doom and-friendship!? (Sep '14) May 13 spinosaurus baryonyx 48
i am not jakesaurus!!! May 13 spinosaurus baryonyx 21
Let's Talk About: Godzilla (1998) May 13 spinosaurus baryonyx 2
Spinosaurus vs King Kong (Sep '14) May 12 GetoverIT 18
More from around the web