Vastatosaurus vs. Spinosaurus
Spinodontosaurus

Southampton, UK

#21 Nov 15, 2009
wilferrel wrote:
I know, buddy. a half-a-nothing 4-story ape taking down FIVE 75-FOOT LONG tyrannosaurs!????!!!! they WAY overestimated kongs power. ok kong isnt "half-a-nothing", but compared to those monsters he is. D:(in a comedic way)
75ft??? if they were that big then why did they to me compared to that woman look like the size of an allosaurus?
daffy duck

San Francisco, CA

#22 Sep 24, 2010
this is in king kong the spino kills kong suddenly a vrex spots the spino so the vrex bites the spino,s neck but it was forced to let go so spino bites the vrex,s neck then the spino cracks the vrex,s neck then spino wins
peter

Teignmouth, UK

#23 Oct 21, 2011
well its going to be big v

Since: Feb 11

Brandon, Canada

#24 Oct 21, 2011
daffy duck wrote:
this is in king kong the spino kills kong suddenly a vrex spots the spino so the vrex bites the spino,s neck but it was forced to let go so spino bites the vrex,s neck then the spino cracks the vrex,s neck then spino wins
Holy crow! Your retarted.

“SIDEWINDER”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 21, 2011
V. Rex.
pratim gupta

Kolkata, India

#26 Dec 8, 2011
Spinodontosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because it wasnt T-REX. If it was kong would say bye bye.
v-rex is a t-rex because v-rex has evoleve from t-rex.v-rex is more powerfull than t-rex.if it was a t-rex kong will kill it easily.no animal on skull island could kill king kong

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#27 Dec 8, 2011
T-Rex vs Spino ->T-Rex wins 65/35 this is my opinion I don't want to breed arguements here.V-Rex=Larger and more powerful T-Rex ->V-Rex vs Spino -> V-Rex wins 99/1 man how can Spino possibly take on a 75 ft possibly 20 tons Tyrannosaur Spinosaurus basically have no chance unless it lucked out by something in the environment
cfox 659

Kolkata, India

#29 Jan 4, 2012
Spinodontosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because it wasnt T-REX. If it was kong would say bye bye.
if it was a t-rex kong will kill it easily.

#30 Jan 5, 2012
cfox 659 wrote:
<quoted text> if it was a t-rex kong will kill it easily.
The kong in the movie was not realistic,due to the Cube Square Law,it would collapse under it's own weight.And if you look carefully,you would see that although Kong Takeson 3 V-Rexes they attack one by one not at the same time.4 realistic V-Rexes would kill Kong easily
Omega T-Rex

Kolkata, India

#31 Feb 12, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
The kong in the movie was not realistic,due to the Cube Square Law,it would collapse under it's own weight.And if you look carefully,you would see that although Kong Takeson 3 V-Rexes they attack one by one not at the same time.4 realistic V-Rexes would kill Kong easily
i don't think that Kong can kill 3 V-Rexes, and the v-rexes from the movie King Kong are more look like t-rexes

#32 Feb 12, 2012
Anyway,against a V-Rex,Spinosaurus doesn't stands a chance.
Fusionsaurus Rex

Waltham, MA

#33 Feb 12, 2012
Yeah!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Nov 18, 2012
I think 'Kong' would do just fine against 3 giant reptiles...for the simple reason thatin real life, their brains werent that evolved...

And I serious doubt in real life, they could even move that fast, or would want to, simply for a small vanilla chick...

Observe how reptiles behave in nature...like crocs, aligators, lizards...

They don't go around looking for confrontation...and usually if one is 'hit' or 'stunned'...it runs away...that's called survival and not wasting your energy...

The movie injected 'mans' personalty inside the Dinasours and of course Kong...

These creatures were basically acting, behaving, like grouchy MAA fighters or something...when in real life they would more than likely avoid each other...as large preditors do even today...

bears and tigers try to aviod one another...

In nature, large preditors don't fight for sport...they run from, and avoid each other unless protecting young...and even then they're weary...cause the stakes are to high....

All that aside...it was a decent movie...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#35 Nov 18, 2012
In real life, animals do a lot of 'bluffing'...bluff moves...

And I'm 100% certain 3 large T rexes or V rexes, would not all decend on one giant ape, simply to pluck a woman from his hand...

There's much easier prey for them to have gone after...and in nature, animals, even preditors, take the path that offers the least amount of resistance...

That fight scene totally went against that...

The Dinasours choose the hardest path, for the least return possible...

#36 Nov 20, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
In real life, animals do a lot of 'bluffing'...bluff moves...
And I'm 100% certain 3 large T rexes or V rexes, would not all decend on one giant ape, simply to pluck a woman from his hand...
There's much easier prey for them to have gone after...and in nature, animals, even preditors, take the path that offers the least amount of resistance...
That fight scene totally went against that...
The Dinasours choose the hardest path, for the least return possible...
If they won Kong's corpse would be pretty tasty.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37 Nov 20, 2012
Sure it would!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#38 Nov 20, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
If they won Kong's corpse would be pretty tasty.
Reptiles don't think like that...

Observe in nature, how still reptiles lay most of the time...cold blooded reptiles...to preserve energy...

They do things in short quick bursts...

Those Dinasours fighting Kong behaved more like MMA fighters...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#39 Nov 20, 2012
And Kongs brain ws much more highly evolved...

Kongs brain, and strength combined...could of allowed him to defeat the walnut sized brain of the T rexes...

#40 Nov 22, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
Reptiles don't think like that...
Observe in nature, how still reptiles lay most of the time...cold blooded reptiles...to preserve energy...
They do things in short quick bursts...
Those Dinasours fighting Kong behaved more like MMA fighters...
Dinosaurs are related to reptiles, they're not reptiles entirely, we don not know for sure whether or not dinosaurs are warm blooded or cold blooded anyway.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#41 Nov 22, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs are related to reptiles, they're not reptiles entirely, we don not know for sure whether or not dinosaurs are warm blooded or cold blooded anyway.
The other day, yesterday infact, I saw a alligator laying in a retention pond...unlike CG reproduction of dinasours...reptiles in real life don't have facial expressions...and do to the size of their brains...often seem to forget what they're doing while they're doing it...

They just don't have a lot of energy to waste on 'grudges'...

And I think do to their size...most were probably aquatic...I think the T rex, and all the other rexes were just as at home in the water as a crocidile is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone left? Tue Migatte 26
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Tue Migatte 472
allosaurus vs spinosaurus (Apr '09) Feb 19 Migatte 235
Tiger vs Leopard Seal Feb 16 Kiryu2012 2
Homosexuality in dinosaurs (Nov '16) Feb 14 Gawdzilla 41
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur (Feb '17) Feb 14 Gawdzilla 52
Garahop vs. Indominus Rex Feb 11 Kiryu2013 8
More from around the web