Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“1896 - 3000”

Since: Apr 09

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Well, for you Spino fans I believe you'd like seeing T.Rex being bogged down by the sailed fisheater, but what if it fought the bigger one, Vastatosaurus Rex that appeared in the 2005 King Kong film??

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

#2 Apr 21, 2009
those spino freaks definately know there idol cant win this one. -_-
Gianmario92

Bari, Italy

#3 Apr 21, 2009
V-rex would pwn Spino ,even T-rex would have a chance and the Vastatosaurus was much bigger.
Brachiotitan

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 22, 2009
The Vastasaurus was pretty awesome. There is really no point in making this fourum, though.

“1896 - 3000”

#5 Apr 22, 2009
The aim of this thread is to show people what the spino or v-rex or t-rex fans would probably say if a v-rex fought a spino.
Brachiotitan

Calgary, Canada

#6 Apr 23, 2009
I hated it when king kong killed so many of them. One of them could have killed him in one bite!

“1896 - 3000”

#7 Apr 23, 2009
Yeah, the movie is too inaccurate. How can a beast 25 feet tall destroy three other monsters, each even bigger than himself??!

V.Rex is too underpowered in that 2005 film.

“All hail Koromo Amae”

#8 Apr 23, 2009
I know, buddy. a half-a-nothing 4-story ape taking down FIVE 75-FOOT LONG tyrannosaurs!????!!!! they WAY overestimated kongs power. ok kong isnt "half-a-nothing", but compared to those monsters he is. D:(in a comedic way)

“All hail Koromo Amae”

#9 Apr 23, 2009
with period.

“1896 - 3000”

#10 Apr 23, 2009
Maybe Kong knew " gorilla martial arts" :p .

“All hail Koromo Amae”

#11 Apr 23, 2009
yes, but I doubt he could still win. :p
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#12 Jun 14, 2009
on a 1 on 1 fight the spinosaurus would win.

p.s erst udet,u fail to break my faith in the "spine lizard".
Predator X

Winschoten, Netherlands

#13 Jun 14, 2009
But why do you think Spino kan kill everything in its path? It's a proven fish eater, with weaker jaws then a Rex? Tell me how it can survive a 20 tons bite power to its neck like in JP3? JP3 is a movie and not acurate.
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#14 Jun 14, 2009
Predator X wrote:
But why do you think Spino kan kill everything in its path? It's a proven fish eater, with weaker jaws then a Rex? Tell me how it can survive a 20 tons bite power to its neck like in JP3? JP3 is a movie and not acurate.
i dont think it can can kill everything.yes it was a fisheater but there is no proof of t rex having a more powerful bite.people only say that because rex had a 44000 lb bite which was aparrently unmatched by any animal on land.spino would probably dodge so that the vastatosaurus wouldn't get a good grip.
Predator X

Winschoten, Netherlands

#15 Jun 15, 2009
Now you are contradicting yourself. There is proof that Rex had a more powerfull bite. You said it yourself "wich was aperrently unmached by any animal on land". And how are you so sure that the Spino could dodge, but Rex couldn't.
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#16 Jun 15, 2009
Predator X wrote:
Now you are contradicting yourself. There is proof that Rex had a more powerfull bite. You said it yourself "wich was aperrently unmached by any animal on land". And how are you so sure that the Spino could dodge, but Rex couldn't.
i didnt say that t rex couldn't dodge i merely said that i think that spinosaurus might have dodged out of the way.and key word "APPARENTLY".there MIGHT be another land animal out there that had a more powerful bite.
Predator X

Winschoten, Netherlands

#17 Jun 15, 2009
But if there was a land animal with a stronger bite, it sure wasn't the Spino. When the scientist made the calculations, Spino was already known and I'm sure if it had a chance of having a stronger bite, they would have included that. But can you please give good arguments why a Spinosaurus would win? And do you think Spinosaurus could survive a Rex bite to its neck?
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#18 Jun 16, 2009
Predator X wrote:
But if there was a land animal with a stronger bite, it sure wasn't the Spino. When the scientist made the calculations, Spino was already known and I'm sure if it had a chance of having a stronger bite, they would have included that. But can you please give good arguments why a Spinosaurus would win? And do you think Spinosaurus could survive a Rex bite to its neck?
its possible that it could suvive a bite to the neck but with serious injuries.
EpicSlayer1995

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Nov 15, 2009
spino vs rex XL wrote:
<quoted text>
its possible that it could suvive a bite to the neck but with serious injuries.
Dude its neck would be split in half
Spinodontosaurus

Southampton, UK

#20 Nov 15, 2009
Ernst Udet wrote:
Yeah, the movie is too inaccurate. How can a beast 25 feet tall destroy three other monsters, each even bigger than himself??!
V.Rex is too underpowered in that 2005 film.
thats because it wasnt T-REX. If it was kong would say bye bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allosaurus vs spinosaurus (Apr '09) 14 hr tarbosaurus rex 209
Hey 17 hr The Truth About D... 6
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Thu Gawdzilla 5,775
tyrannosaurus vs spinosaurus Thu Gawdzilla 8
Spinosaurus: Smartest and Strongest Theropod (Sep '14) Thu Gawdzilla 19
Spinosaurus vs trex (Feb '13) Sep 1 Prehistory 113
News Dinosaur Sculptures Cause Stir In Texas Neighbo... Aug 31 Christsharia Law 9
More from around the web