Trex, the nit so tyran lizard
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#146 Jul 4, 2011
I don't know if that was a joke, but it actually sounded like it wasn't.
spongebob

United States

#147 Jul 5, 2011
Spinoraptor wrote:
Listen up, You Guys! For the last time, SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!! It doesn't matter whether or not T. rex was bigger than any of the other giant theropods! It was still a SCAVENGER, so it wasn't deadly! JEEZ!!!!!!!
if you are a paleontologist like you claim, then you are one of the few who still beleive trex was a pure scavenger, i mean hell, jack horner even dropped the pure scavenger
Spinodontosaurus

Bolton, UK

#148 Jul 5, 2011
Him, a paleontologist? What.
Tyrannosaurus, a scavenger? What again.

“Yours truly....”

Since: May 11

Perryville, Missouri

#149 Jul 5, 2011
Spinodontosaurus wrote:
Him, a paleontologist? What.
Tyrannosaurus, a scavenger? What again.
lol yea he claims that he is one, honestly i think hes full of shit

“Super Hostile Canopy Carnage! ”

Since: May 11

Munich, Germany

#150 Jul 8, 2011
spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are a paleontologist like you claim, then you are one of the few who still beleive trex was a pure scavenger, i mean hell, jack horner even dropped the pure scavenger
Scavenger? You should go for the comedian!
Diving Chilean

Palo Alto, CA

#151 Jul 8, 2011
NOOOOOOOO! 1-1!

“//\//”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#152 Jul 9, 2011
If he really IS a paleontologist... No. No he's not.
jhet77

Richmond, Canada

#153 Mar 26, 2013
T.Rex has strength,speed,intelligence and is the 4th largest therapod.Reaserch says a charging T.Rex could outrun a charging rhino.A T.Rex could use that speed+its huge head to knock even a Spinosaurus to the ground.And those teeth are meant for tearing and slicing right through the meat of other dinosaurs,tearing out huge chunks which could lead to massive blood loss.And a T.Rex's teeth is specialized so its much much stronger then those of a normal therapod like a Carchdontosaurus or Spino or Gigantosaurus.And also a T.Rex has the largest brain of any therapod.Some reaserch says it might even have the largest brain of any dinosaur.The only thing a T.Rex lacks is size.There are still 3 dinosaurs bigger than a T.Rex.
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#154 Mar 26, 2013
There are more than 3 Dino's bigger than T.Rex, like apatosaurus, brachiosaurus etc. And Rex is the 2nd most largest theropod, and Cacharodontosaurus and Giganotosaurus may be longer, but T.Rex is heavier and taller. Troodon has the biggest brain of all dinosaurs and theropods, are you retarded?
jhet77

Richmond, Canada

#155 Mar 27, 2013
I was talking about therapod dinosaurs you retard.And a Carchdontosaurus Saharaicus is taller and longer then a T.Rex,much less a Gigantosaurus carolinii.
jhet77

Richmond, Canada

#156 Mar 27, 2013
And by the way,who ever posted this in the forums doesn't even know how to spell ''not''.
Macromerus

Fremont, CA

#157 Mar 28, 2013
As painful as it is to say, the idiot from Honolulu is right.
Tyrannosaurus is larger than the holotype of Giganotosaurus, and nobody knows how much bigger the larger individual is as the dentary is proportioned differently.
Carcharodontosaurus is probably about as long as the other two, but is more gracile and wouldn't be as heavy (weight = size).

Have a look at Scott Hartman's comparative reconstruction. That larger Giganotosaurus (~6.5% larger than holotype) WOULD be bigger than Tyrannosaurus by weight, but whether it is at all reasonable is anyones guess (that size was, by Hartman's own admission, just a best guess)
http://scotthartman.deviantart.com/art/North-...
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#158 Mar 28, 2013
Look at the idiot from Anonymous, what the f*ck is that city? I would like to take the p!ss outta that f*cking sucker. T.Rex is the 2nd biggest theropod, and the "J" guy, why didn't you say that you were talkin' carnivores? Tell me, aI can't wait to hear this tall tale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 34 min T-rex_Rules 5,848
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 1 hr T-rex_Rules 347
If Neanderthals found there way to Late Cretace... 4 hr VeloRaptor 4
Basilosaurus vs Liopleurodon vs Mosasaurus Wed VeloRaptor 15
Poll Gigantopithecus vs Short faced bear (Jun '12) Wed jci 10
Poll which is the worse fanboy? (Feb '13) Tue Ianchilds 33
Tell me a animal that can beat megalodon. No ar... (Jan '13) Tue Ianchilds 70
More from around the web