Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Alexandrov AK-107 wrote:
<quoted text> About 50/50 if not slight advantage to the Velociraptors.
More like 65/35.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Weinerschnitzel Cranzer wrote:
Who seriously thinks 10 Velociraptors would win? LOL!!!
Seriously this isnt a challenge for the cat....
Tigers can kill packs consisting of up to 15-20 50 pound dholes. They can defeat large packs of 80-90 pound wolves...
You guys are overestimating this little 30 pound raptor. Maybe if they were larger, but 30 pounds??? NO WAY!
Please try and look at this logically. There are 10 raptors, the tiger (much stronger than a single raptor) will simply be swamped by slashing claws and gaping jaws. Saying the tiger would win is bad enough, but saying it "isn't a challenge" for the tiger just prooves your fanboyism to mammals.
Haenel Waffen StG-44

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Fusionsaurus Rex wrote:
<quoted text>More like 65/35.
Less, bout' 55/45
Spinosaurus lover

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

The raptors will win by ripping off the spinal cord.
Spinosaurus lover

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

The raptors will swarm over the tiger so they win.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and look at this logically. There are 10 raptors, the tiger (much stronger than a single raptor) will simply be swamped by slashing claws and gaping jaws. Saying the tiger would win is bad enough, but saying it "isn't a challenge" for the tiger just prooves your fanboyism to mammals.
No, you are a dino-fanboy, and unwilling to listen to the evidence that suppors my claims....

Tigers have defeated large packs of dhole even wolves, which are bigger and far more formidable then velociraptors.

Yeah, if the Velociraptors surprise the tiger, then they could win, otherwise the tiger smashes them like he would a gaggle of turkeys.

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

<quoted text>
No, you are a dino-fanboy, and unwilling to listen to the evidence that suppors my claims....
Tigers have defeated large packs of dhole even wolves, which are bigger and far more formidable then velociraptors.
Yeah, if the Velociraptors surprise the tiger, then they could win, otherwise the tiger smashes them like he would a gaggle of turkeys.
No, you mammal fan, you don't understand logic at all. Yes a Tiger is stronger than a SINGLE raptor, but this is TEN raptors we're talking about here.

And hell no, tigers never lived with wolves, and NO WOLVES ARE NOT MORE FORMIDABLE THAN RAPTORS!!!! Lol raptors are more formidable because they have deadlier weapons than wolves, it's just funny on how you're trying to make dinosaurs wimpy to mammals.

10 Velociraptors would be way too much for a tiger. A tiger could kill one but all the others would overwhelm the tiger, slashing and biting him, he could only take out one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Haenel Waffen StG-44 wrote:
<quoted text> Less, bout' 55/45
More like 70/30
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you mammal fan, you don't understand logic at all. Yes a Tiger is stronger than a SINGLE raptor, but this is TEN raptors we're talking about here.
And hell no, tigers never lived with wolves, and NO WOLVES ARE NOT MORE FORMIDABLE THAN RAPTORS!!!! Lol raptors are more formidable because they have deadlier weapons than wolves, it's just funny on how you're trying to make dinosaurs wimpy to mammals.
10 Velociraptors would be way too much for a tiger. A tiger could kill one but all the others would overwhelm the tiger, slashing and biting him, he could only take out one.
See, this is why there are arguments on the forum. You cant accept my opinions and call me illogical, even though I have bought excellent reasons as to why I have favored the tiger.

You continually attack me as a "troll", yet right here is proof that you are a major hypocrite, and a severe fanboy at that:
<quoted text>
No, you mammal fan, you don't understand logic at all.
Siberian tigers do live with wolves, so before you spew such idiotic statements, maybe do some research on the non-dinosaur animal... M'kay???

Velociraptors are TINY, a 450-500 pound tiger would literally destroy a single one with a "tap", lol.

They have killed packs of larger canines before. And 50 - 90 pound dogs/wolves are far more formidable then little 30 pound raptors. Lions have killed up to 5 hyenas, which are a hell of alot formidable then both raptors and wolves as well.

Claws arent such good weapons as you are making them out to be, moron.

A cat actually has very thick skin and can absorb cuts very well (look at how 2 cats fight with their claws, yet barely wind up with scratches, seriously do research).

As I have said, MAYBE the raptors can win if they ambush the tiger AND jump him at the same time, but otherwise the tiger takes this, though he will end up with some wounds, I admit.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

And there are wolves in India, but they are very small (like 60 pounds).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

<quoted text>
See, this is why there are arguments on the forum. You cant accept my opinions and call me illogical, even though I have bought excellent reasons as to why I have favored the tiger.
You continually attack me as a "troll", yet right here is proof that you are a major hypocrite, and a severe fanboy at that:
<quoted text>
Siberian tigers do live with wolves, so before you spew such idiotic statements, maybe do some research on the non-dinosaur animal... M'kay???
Velociraptors are TINY, a 450-500 pound tiger would literally destroy a single one with a "tap", lol.
They have killed packs of larger canines before. And 50 - 90 pound dogs/wolves are far more formidable then little 30 pound raptors. Lions have killed up to 5 hyenas, which are a hell of alot formidable then both raptors and wolves as well.
Claws arent such good weapons as you are making them out to be, moron.
A cat actually has very thick skin and can absorb cuts very well (look at how 2 cats fight with their claws, yet barely wind up with scratches, seriously do research).
As I have said, MAYBE the raptors can win if they ambush the tiger AND jump him at the same time, but otherwise the tiger takes this, though he will end up with some wounds, I admit.
Lmfao. What is wrong with you, a "tap" can't hurt a raptor at all, it couldn't even effect a man. Now you F*ck off, raptors are much more formidable than Wolves AND Hyenas because of their sharp teeth, vicious hand claws and huge nasty sickle claws on their feet that are perfectly evolved for killing and ripping & tearing things apart. You don't anything about nature

You should realize that mammals are not the most powerful animals ever, it justs proves your gay little Fanboyism over mammals and making dinosaurs and other reptiles look defenseless against them. Dinosaurs are far bigger and stronger than mammals and had much more leathery and rougher skin. YOU are the hypocrite and YOU are such a fucking severe fanboy on mammals thinking they are unstoppable (they are stoppable YOU SHOULD KNOW)

Now, troll, stop thinking dinosaurs would always lose to mammals, and do much more research on dinosaurs to find out a variety of secret weapons they have, I'm not a fanboy but i'm telling the truth. I do like mammals but they are not the most lethal creatures ever

“Yours truly....”

Since: May 11

Perryville, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
one on one, a velociraptor would be stomped by a wolf, the wolf has power and strength on its side. The raptor is simply outclassed.

In this fight in general is mismatched. 3 Deinonychus vs a tiger is more equal.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao. What is wrong with you, a "tap" can't hurt a raptor at all, it couldn't even effect a man. Now you F*ck off, raptors are much more formidable than Wolves AND Hyenas because of their sharp teeth, vicious hand claws and huge nasty sickle claws on their feet that are perfectly evolved for killing and ripping & tearing things apart. You don't anything about nature
You should realize that mammals are not the most powerful animals ever, it justs proves your gay little Fanboyism over mammals and making dinosaurs and other reptiles look defenseless against them. Dinosaurs are far bigger and stronger than mammals and had much more leathery and rougher skin. YOU are the hypocrite and YOU are such a fucking severe fanboy on mammals thinking they are unstoppable (they are stoppable YOU SHOULD KNOW)
Now, troll, stop thinking dinosaurs would always lose to mammals, and do much more research on dinosaurs to find out a variety of secret weapons they have, I'm not a fanboy but i'm telling the truth. I do like mammals but they are not the most lethal creatures ever
BLAH, BLAH...

Just hate, ignorance, arrogance, and fanboyism spewed from that hole of yours...

I'm not going to bother arguing with a prepubescent moron. If you think that a tiny little raptor is more formidable then a wolf... well you kind of proved all my points about you.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Seriously there is so much evidence of lone tigers dominating packs of canines, which are larger and more formidable then raptors.

If you cant accept that your precious dinosaurs would lose, then dont start such stupid threads. Talking to you Fusionsaurus or Dilopho.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Seriously there is so much evidence of lone tigers dominating packs of canines, which are larger and more formidable then raptors.
If you cant accept that your precious dinosaurs would lose, then dont start such stupid threads. Talking to you Fusionsaurus or Dilopho.
Stop trying to make your precious mammals winning, it's showing that you're a mammal fanboy that always put negative posts. Of course a tiger is stronger than a single raptor, but this 10 of them we're talking about and they would be too agile and overwhelming for a tiger.
If you cant accept the tiger to lose, then dont start being a little wuss. Your invalid arguments are not helping at all
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to make your precious mammals winning, it's showing that you're a mammal fanboy that always put negative posts. Of course a tiger is stronger than a single raptor, but this 10 of them we're talking about and they would be too agile and overwhelming for a tiger.
If you cant accept the tiger to lose, then dont start being a little wuss. Your invalid arguments are not helping at all
"Invalid arguments" lol! Using words that you just learned today doesnt make you sound smart.

I have bought valid arguments.. Like a moronic dino-lover, you have attacked me for my opinions.

Its known that tigers kill packs of canines which are larger and stronger then your little turkey overhere.

There is a case of a bengal tiger who fought a pack of about 30 dholes, killing 12 of them before he himself died. Dholes are bigger and much stronger then velociraptor, so you obviously know nothing about animals when you say that your precious dinos would "own" a tiger.

There are also cases of lions killing entire packs of spotted hyenas, which are larger and stronger then any wolf or dhole...

I'm not trying to convince you since you are clearly a moron (dont worry, plenty of other members are just as stupid as you). However, anyone who isnt biased will see these arguments, and will also see that I am clearly kicking your asss as usual.

They will side with me....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Invalid arguments" lol! Using words that you just learned today doesnt make you sound smart.
I have bought valid arguments.. Like a moronic dino-lover, you have attacked me for my opinions.
Its known that tigers kill packs of canines which are larger and stronger then your little turkey overhere.
There is a case of a bengal tiger who fought a pack of about 30 dholes, killing 12 of them before he himself died. Dholes are bigger and much stronger then velociraptor, so you obviously know nothing about animals when you say that your precious dinos would "own" a tiger.
There are also cases of lions killing entire packs of spotted hyenas, which are larger and stronger then any wolf or dhole...
I'm not trying to convince you since you are clearly a moron (dont worry, plenty of other members are just as stupid as you). However, anyone who isnt biased will see these arguments, and will also see that I am clearly kicking your asss as usual.
They will side with me....
No one sides with you because this is a dino forum but your insulting them you moronic person who is 100% biased on mammals but nothing else.

I know alot about animals, but dinosaurs are a different story. They are awesome creatures with interesting weapons and do i really get offended if the "precious dino" would lose? No, i would correct you but you ignore the facts with your fanboyism. U are not helping, and stupid mammal pack hunting carnivores are not more formidable to pack hunting dinosaurs.

Dont worry, there are other people that were on topix before that were as retarded as you (like Giganotosaurus Fan). But dont laugh, if your in a dinosaur forum and your insulting dinos while being a mammal fanboy, then I recommend that U quit Ur stupid fanboying or go to a Mammal forum on topix.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
No one sides with you because this is a dino forum but your insulting them you moronic person who is 100% biased on mammals but nothing else.
I know alot about animals, but dinosaurs are a different story. They are awesome creatures with interesting weapons and do i really get offended if the "precious dino" would lose? No, i would correct you but you ignore the facts with your fanboyism. U are not helping, and stupid mammal pack hunting carnivores are not more formidable to pack hunting dinosaurs.
Dont worry, there are other people that were on topix before that were as retarded as you (like Giganotosaurus Fan). But dont laugh, if your in a dinosaur forum and your insulting dinos while being a mammal fanboy, then I recommend that U quit Ur stupid fanboying or go to a Mammal forum on topix.
How are pack-hunting raptors more formidable then pack-hunting canines???

Dogs are among the most intelligent, endurant, and capable predators the world have ever known...

Raptor pack hunting is all a bunch of theories, and trust me, any paleontologist will tell you that in equal numbers, no raptor pack would be as formidable as a canine pack.

Thin-boned (meaning less powerful and durable), slower, less stamina, and MUCH less intelligent..

Of course, your bias is continuing to cause you to make outrageous claims like prehistoric turkeys beating wolves.

You have absolutely no knowledge about any sort of animal, and are just digging yourself deeper into a hole of foolishness wit every word you type. Seriously, leave this forum and come back when you have actually learned something about animals.

I know more about BOTH mammals AND dinosaurs then you will ever know. And its becoming apparent that in your easy defeat, all you will do is resort to insults and false "troll" accusations. Leave now.
Crazy Fish

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Deinonychus had a bite comparable to an alligator of equal size.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02...
So about 417kg of bite force was used to create that puncture wound from a 'large animal', ie around 70kg.
Velociraptor was about 15kg, thus would have a rough bite force of 149kg.

10 Velociraptors would have a good chance of overwhelming 1 single Tiger IF they were a cohesive group. Otherwise, the Tiger could pick the rabble off one at a time without massive trouble as they would have little to no coordination.
Weinerschnitzel Cranzer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Crazy Fish wrote:
Deinonychus had a bite comparable to an alligator of equal size.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02...
So about 417kg of bite force was used to create that puncture wound from a 'large animal', ie around 70kg.
Velociraptor was about 15kg, thus would have a rough bite force of 149kg.
10 Velociraptors would have a good chance of overwhelming 1 single Tiger IF they were a cohesive group. Otherwise, the Tiger could pick the rabble off one at a time without massive trouble as they would have little to no coordination.
Finally, someone who actually brings some logical points to this debate, instead of just screaming "you troll, dinos pwn all mammals lmfao".....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jurassic fight club season 2 ideas? (May '12) 6 min Prehistory 55
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 51 min Bsutton 5,345
Sarcosuchus vs. Titanboa (Apr '09) 57 min Bsutton 76
Allosaurus vs Albertosaurus (Jan '12) 3 hr PaleoGuy 129
what was the most deadly creature of all time (Jul '13) 3 hr PaleoGuy 93
Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Jul '09) 3 hr PaleoGuy 2,017
Earth had no dinosaurs... 3 hr Coprolite1 158
•••
•••