Is T. Rex still the king?
Tyrannodon

Diliman, Philippines

#21 Apr 12, 2009
T.Rex could bite through the tough skin of Triceratops, but smaller ones probably couldn't.
PaudieN1

Sweden

#22 Aug 30, 2009
DINO THING wrote:
Yes, I think the Tyrannosaurus Rex is the king of dinosaurs, and its most famous dino ever, but not really strongest, largest and smartest. If comes Spinosaurus vs. Trex, I think the spino takes win.
This pathetic statements are beginning to annoy me. T.Rex is the King of the dinosaurs and it looks like that it isnt about to change and in my opinion it never will change. Long live the King of the dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus Rex!
PaudieN1

Sweden

#23 Aug 30, 2009
This = these
PaudieN1

Sweden

#24 Sep 3, 2009
DINO THING wrote:
Yes, I think the Tyrannosaurus Rex is the king of dinosaurs, and its most famous dino ever, but not really strongest, largest and smartest. If comes Spinosaurus vs. Trex, I think the spino takes win.
T.Rex is the smartest and stronger therepod. And your last sentence is completely wrong.
PaudieN1

Sweden

#25 Sep 3, 2009
Stronger equals strongest

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#26 Sep 3, 2009
PaudieN1 wrote:
<quoted text> T.Rex is the smartest and stronger therepod. And your last sentence is completely wrong.
u r right exept that troodon was the smartest theropod,not t rex.
Marcus

Sollentuna, Sweden

#27 Sep 4, 2009
PaudieN1 wrote:
<quoted text> T.Rex is the smartest and stronger therepod. And your last sentence is completely wrong.
The smartest dinosaurus were the smaller ones, those that eventually would becomme modern birds. T.rex had a brin very much like croc´s.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2004/tre...
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#28 Sep 4, 2009
PaudieN1

Sweden

#29 Sep 4, 2009
Sorry i ment large therepod
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#30 Sep 4, 2009
Actually troodon was as intelligent as other maniraptoriforms
http://translate.google.com/translate... |en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8
Marcus

Sollentuna, Sweden

#31 Sep 4, 2009
Predator X wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/n ews/science/t-rex-was-no-lumbe ring-brute-medical-scans-show- 466941.html
T.rex is quite intelligent.
In almost every studies and program they have compared the brain of T.rex to an aligator or a crocodile. Now if you consider them to be intelligent then T.rex was intelligent.
PaudieN1

Sweden

#32 Sep 13, 2009
Is T.Rex still the King? Yes. It's undeniable. Science proves that T.Rex is the King. Spinosaurus Aegypticus doesn't stand a chance against T.Rex and so do the majority of Therepods and T.Rex will win a fight against any Therepod or any land carnivore for that matter. Science proves Jurassic Park 3 to be totally wrong. T.Rex owns Spinosaurus in reality. Case closed.
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#33 Sep 13, 2009
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
In almost every studies and program they have compared the brain of T.rex to an aligator or a crocodile. Now if you consider them to be intelligent then T.rex was intelligent.
They compare them in SHAPE. T.rex brain may be similar in shape, but in comparison to its body it's much bigger. So it's marter, and it's PROVEN to be one of the most intelligent dinosaurs.
trex king

Netherlands

#34 Sep 22, 2009
i don't think that he only hunted on hadrosaurus but triceratops and more but i think he wil be smart enough to choose about a ankylosaurus and a hadrosaurus that next to him a hadrosaurus stands he stands in de bosjes en wahhm gone hadrosaurus easy meal t-rex
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#35 Sep 22, 2009
trex king, learn how to speak proper English.
muhammad

UAE

#36 Sep 22, 2009
I think he knows how to speak proper English,but he does not properly spell.
paleontologist

Suffield, CT

#37 Sep 27, 2009
Give me proof it wasn't a pack hunter - you can't. Additionally, over the years, circumstantial evidence has given credence, if inconclusive, to the idea of a pack-hunting Tyrannosaurus rex.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#38 Jan 3, 2013
The giant shark,or megalodon,beats t Rex.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39 Jan 3, 2013
Rexby wrote:
The giant shark,or megalodon,beats t Rex.
In water, yes. On land, I don't think so.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#40 Jan 4, 2013
Intelligence has nothing to do with big theropod fights, little theropod battles Intelligence may be something.

Carchorodontosaurus or Giganotosaurus were the king. T-rex is 3rd. First Giga and Carch are bigger and have the jaws strong enough(never mind bone crushing)to crush rexy's neck after two bites, if they're unlucky 3 bites. They're also more agile. The king is between those 2.

Oh, and by the way, Megalodon wasn't a dinosaur, we are talking dino king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[BFE] Everyone Class Match 1: Ovosaurus vs Lion 10 hr Kiryu2012 2
Discord Versus Godzilla 10 hr Kiryu2012 1
Valdesaurus vs Dimetro Rex 10 hr Kiryu2012 3
Fluttershy and Princess Ember: Pleasure Mountain 10 hr Kiryu2012 1
Celestia vs Alduin 19 hr Kiryu2012 1
Clash of Random 6: Princess Celestia vs Alduin 19 hr Kiryu2012 1
Clash of Random 2: Electric Eel vs Mosasaur Fri Kiryu2012 1
More from around the web