Mauser StG-45

Lake Forest, CA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
stegosaurus wins!

I know why U said allo wins, cuz allo is yer favorite dinosaur
allosaurus222

Lawrenceburg, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
a 23ft long male stegosaurus bends down to drink from a watering hole. Not too far away from stegosaurus a 30ft male allosaurus scavenges the minimal remains of a small,thin camptosaurus. Allosaurus hasnt had a decent meal for weeks and searches for larger prey. Stegosaurus stretches and turns around walking now finding a place to rest. Allosaurus a few kilometers to the left of stegosaurus spies him and charges. Allosaurus now a few yards away slips in a small puddle and crashes to the ground.Stegosaurus hearing the racket swings his head around to see allosaurus regaining his balance and roaring. Stegosaurus flares up his plates a bright red and displays his 3ft spikes at the end of his tail.Allosaurus not frightened charges swerves around the swinging tail and grabs stegosaurus' head in his jaws. shaking and thrashing, he ends up wrenching a few of his teeth. he springs back in pain looking for a weaker point on stegosaurus. Alosaurus sees that stegosaurus' side has no plates or spikes, he knows it will be risky attqacking from this point as he could be impaled by huge spikes but his hunger drives him to attack. He slashes his claws down the stegosaurus' side but feels a searing pain in his side. stegosaurus has aimed perfectly thus leaving two deep holes in allosaurus. Allosaurus wont back down he stumbles again as a gets up but butts stegosaurus in the side knocking him down before he has any chance of swinging his tail. allosaurus then slams his jaws down like a hatchet into stegosaurus' stomach and slashes his jugular. Allosaurus Wins!!!!
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#5 Jan 16, 2013
allosurus saw a stegasurus afew kilometers away and then suddenly came to a few yards away??????
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Allosaurus wins 100000000/0. Allosaurus wins!!
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#7 Jan 16, 2013
stegosaurus wins 60/40
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
stegosaurus wins 60/40
EPIC FAIL, dumb cretin.

Tyrannosaurus Rex(you)= infinity times dumber than a dead bug
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#9 Jan 16, 2013
stop being a fanboy and look at the facts
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
stop being a fanboy and look at the facts
I'm older than you and your a stegosaurus fanboy. And PLEASE stop turning dinosaur threads into insult threads!!!
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#11 Jan 16, 2013
iam not a stegasourus fanboy and i wont turn dinosaur threads into insult threads
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
iam not a stegasourus fanboy and i wont turn dinosaur threads into insult threads
when is your birthday and your age?
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#13 Jan 16, 2013
thats irrelevant anyway allosaurus would probably ein because i looked it up now
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jan 16, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
thats irrelevant anyway allosaurus would probably ein because i looked it up now
yup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did T rex have a poisonous bite? (Nov '09) 6 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 50
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 6 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 134
Tyrannosaurus height Mon Paleoman 1
News Meteorite minerals offer clues to Earth extinct... (Sep '13) May 24 Guru 2
News The dinosaur display, with cash, at the Beijing... May 20 Alan Detrich 1
why isn't the theory pterodactyl and raptor? May 14 spinosaurus baryonyx 2
kaiju arena of doom and-friendship!? (Sep '14) May 13 spinosaurus baryonyx 48
More from around the web