So, we got Zombies and trolls!

So, we got Zombies and trolls!

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Bring 'em on!!
I'll make fools of all of you!
Sakib

Puyallup, WA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
I'm tired of people making threads and don't contribute.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 21, 2013
contributors:coprolite1. trolls:sakib. zombies:rexby.
Sakib

Puyallup, WA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
rexby wrote:
contributors:coprolite1. trolls:sakib. zombies:rexby.
I am not a troll.That was rude.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Sakib wrote:
I'm tired of people making threads and don't contribute.
Then contribute...
Or p!ss off!

Come back when I've cleared this forum of trolls!
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Sakib wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a troll.That was rude.
sorry.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then contribute...
Or p!ss off!
Come back when I've cleared this forum of trolls!
hey, be nice to him!!! he is new!!! ya cretin!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#8 Jan 21, 2013
rexby wrote:
<quoted text>hey, be nice to him!!! he is new!!! ya cretin!!!
Nuff said...
Except...
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff said...
Except...
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
lol

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#10 Jan 21, 2013
rexby wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Is that?
Laugh Out Loud.
Lots Of Love.
Or..
Leave Or Lose???
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that?
Laugh Out Loud.
Lots Of Love.
Or..
Leave Or win???
win.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#12 Jan 21, 2013
rexby wrote:
<quoted text>win.
Ha! Ha!

What a pathetic attempt.

Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha!
What a pathetic attempt.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
have you got nothing to say, why dont you get crushed by a car, or let your babe kill you. you sad, very sad, boring, dumbster idiotic child.
T-RexUSA

Campbell, CA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
rexby wrote:
<quoted text>have you got nothing to say, why dont you get crushed by a car, or let your babe kill you. you sad, very sad, boring, dumbster idiotic child.
rexby why dont you see the thread I made called "Cropolite1 Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
T-RexUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
rexby why dont you see the thread I made called "Cropolite1 Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Pitty,more threads.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Heres a most popular, cool song:

Opagumnumstyle, eeeeh, sexy lady, oh oh, oh oh oh, sexy lady, o, o, o, opagumnumstyle, sexy lade.
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2013
LOL
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Don't lol me mate.....yer dumbird..are YOU......!!!?
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#21 Jan 27, 2013
LOLz.Just kidding.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#22 Jan 27, 2013
There are just more trolls!!! Now there are 26 new trolls and 4 old time trolls that came back!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarcosuchus (The Land Before Time) vs. Orca (Th... 10 hr Kiryu2012 1
Last Battle 3: Discord vs Rainbow Dash 16 hr Kiryu2012 1
My Little One Piece Fight 67: Tony Tony Chopper... Sat Kiryu2012 1
Edmontonia (Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie) ... Sat MrDinosaurGuy 2
Last Battle 3: Fluttershy vs Gilda Sat Kiryu2012 1
this villains in like character Fri Kiryu2012 1
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur (Feb '17) Nov 16 Gawdzilla 37
More from around the web