Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Seriously.

We know you love them Oaseggengam, we know you think they would destroy any other animal alive or extinct, we know you worship Komodo Dragons and we know you want to marry one but please STOP MAKING TOPICS ABOUT KOMODO DRAGONS!

There not even that cool ey. The Australian Megalania would kick any Komodo Dragons ass.

And before you claim Megalania was also found in Indonesia, NO FOSSILS OF MEGALANIA HAVE BEEN FOUND IN INDONESIA.

Sheesh.
Komodo Dragon RULES

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Seriously.
We know you love them Oaseggengam, we know you think they would destroy any other animal alive or extinct, we know you worship Komodo Dragons and we know you want to marry one but please STOP MAKING TOPICS ABOUT KOMODO DRAGONS!
There not even that cool ey. The Australian Megalania would kick any Komodo Dragons ass.
And before you claim Megalania was also found in Indonesia, NO FOSSILS OF MEGALANIA HAVE BEEN FOUND IN INDONESIA.
Sheesh.
Let's use logic. Megalania would beat the Komodo Dragon? NO, Megalania is already bones. Komodos are still alive. What now Aussie?+ Shangyang Antaboga would beat anything you said (Excluding God).

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Komodo Dragon RULES wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use logic. Megalania would beat the Komodo Dragon? NO, Megalania is already bones. Komodos are still alive. What now Aussie?+ Shangyang Antaboga would beat anything you said (Excluding God).
I am talking about a live Megalania vs a live Komodo Dragon and you know it.

Megalania > Komodo Dragon
Spinosaurus RULEZ

Rooty Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Komodo Dragon RULES wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at his name then back at mine:)
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about a live Megalania vs a live Komodo Dragon and you know it.
Megalania > Komodo Dragon
Shangyang Antaboga (Dragon) comes and kills Megalania amd helps the Komodo Dragon, cause they're both Indonesian.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
Shangyang Antaboga (Dragon) comes and kills Megalania amd helps the Komodo Dragon, cause they're both Indonesian.
Has you're nurse let back on the computer?
I mean we all have a right to fantasize, but you abuse the privilege.

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I honestly doubt Oase would say a komodo dragon would kill any animal alive or extinct.

I would still think he'd say the lizard would get destroyed by an Allosaurus or a T.rex.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I honestly doubt Oase would say a komodo dragon would kill any animal alive or extinct.
I would still think he'd say the lizard would get destroyed by an Allosaurus or a T.rex.
OH! the innocence of faith!!!

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Look at the above post where I gave a link. Is that your crappy Antaboga? And you still haven't answered my question. Answer it or say that you

CAN'T. If you avoid my question,it proves that you don't know.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Um, the animals that could kill a Komodo Dragon is: Great White Shark (In water of course), Saltwater Croc (In water), Hippo (In water), Elephant (Land or Water), and Another Komodo Dragon (Land.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Um, the animals that could kill a Komodo Dragon is: Great White Shark (In water of course), Saltwater Croc (In water), Hippo (In water), Elephant (Land or Water), and Another Komodo Dragon (Land.
Aww, I just want to rip out your throat with my teeth. And eat you pancreas. And your intestines.

“Clash of the titans!”

Isla Sorna,JP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

This proves you are a cannibal.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Wrong wrong wrong... as usual.
Crazy Fish

Penrith, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Any carnivorous animal larger than a Komodo would destroy it. Sorry, but it is the truth.
A Christian Edaphosaurus

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

<quoted text>
A hippo anywhere would crush and ickle komodo dragon.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

A Christian Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
A hippo anywhere would crush and ickle komodo dragon.
Komodo dragon style would kill the Hippo.

“Clash of the titans!”

Isla Sorna,JP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

LOLOLOL you are so funny !.Ant style would kill komodo dragon.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Imposter of Komodo Dragon RULES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Megalania is a pile of bones nowadays but dinosaurs are too!And this is a dinosaur forum so obviously this means we would have sort of bring them back from the dead and stuff,so its also the same with Megalania!!!Please use common sense,if you have one that is.HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

DERP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Megalania is a pile of bones nowadays but dinosaurs are too!And this is a dinosaur forum so obviously this means we would have sort of bring them back from the dead and stuff,so its also the same with Megalania!!!Please use common sense,if you have one that is.HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tylosaurus vs Megalania, who wins now? Fanboy.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Tyrannosauridae wrote:
LOLOLOL you are so funny !.Ant style would kill komodo dragon.
Ridiculous, Komodo Dragons style os far better than Ant style.+ Tylosaurus is the prehistoric Komodo Dragon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••