Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Tarbosaurus Bataar

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 205 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Megatron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 2, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Now, THAT would be an awsome fight, but it's also hard to decide the outcome, seeing as they are both evenly matched. Well, rex is a powerful predator, but tarbo was just as powerful. Rex was also a very,very large predator at 40 ft.+, but, again, tarbo was just as big, or slightly smaller at 40 ft., or probably a little bigger.
REDMAN

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 3, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

T-Rex would beat Tarbo at any given day!!!!!!!
Megatron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 3, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

Dude, how can you say that rex would beat tarbo every single time when tarbo is just as powerful as rex? Rex isn't the greatest dinosaur, you know. People act like he's an unstoppable killing machine. Killing machine is right, but unstoppable, no. No dino was unstoppable. Not mapu, not giga, not charcaro, not tyannotitan, not spino (to spino X000) and rex fans, not even rex. That's all for now.

“I see you.”

Since: Jan 08

Mordor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Hmmmm, this one is a toughy. Whoever wins is gonna pay derely for it. T. rex was slightly larger than T. batar, but other than that they're mostly the same. It would probably depend on the strength of th individual, but I'll say T. rex because of its size 6 out of ten times.
REDMAN

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 5, 2008
 

Judged:

3

T-rex might still beat Tarbo. lol.
Steven

Hop Bottom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 7, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

They're like the same thing, if one was a male and the other was a female they would have Tabo-rexs
BLAH

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 2, 2008
 

Judged:

4

2

i think that, if tarbosaurus and tyrannosaurus fought, that tarbosaurus would pull it out, being that his skull is slightly longer than t rex's. THat could mean more bite pressure. BUt, if tarbosaurus won, he would probably die afterwards due to injuries, so really nobody would win!
smartguy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 9, 2008
 

Judged:

4

4

3

i think the rex would win because it was slightly more powerful but giganotosaurus, charcharodontosaurus,spinosaur us and tyrannotitan all own t-rex.

“I see you.”

Since: Jan 08

Mordor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 10, 2008
 

Judged:

2

smartguy wrote:
i think the rex would win because it was slightly more powerful but giganotosaurus, charcharodontosaurus,spinosaur us and tyrannotitan all own t-rex.
And your evidence for this is what?
daniel

Fort Rucker, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

2

it would be a tie i think!
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 5, 2008
 

Judged:

2

For starters their pretty much the same animal.The only differances are T.Rex is a little bit Bigger and they lived in two different places so it would depend on wich two were fighting. If it was healthy males it would be a toss up, but they did'nt even live in the same place so(unless we clone them)them they wouldn't have met any way.
Sakib

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

smartguy wrote:
i think the rex would win because it was slightly more powerful but giganotosaurus, charcharodontosaurus,spinosaur us and tyrannotitan all own t-rex.
spinosaurus would not own t-rex (check the spino v. rex forum)
French Spinosaurus

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 11, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sakib wrote:
<quoted text>
spinosaurus would not own t-rex (check the spino v. rex forum)
Yes he will!

Since: Jul 08

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

French Spinosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he will!
Why must everything ALWAYS go back to that. I swear. Just accept they're two amazing dinosaurs and leave it at that. I'm a Tyrannosaur fan, but you don't see me bring up in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC "T.rex would own Spino."
dinolover

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 20, 2008
 
They would probably kill each other(the one who won would die from blood loss).
majungasarus

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 3, 2008
 
That would be like lion vs tiger. Rex might have a slight size advantage but that's all.

Since: Jul 08

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

majungasarus wrote:
That would be like lion vs tiger. Rex might have a slight size advantage but that's all.
But tigers know not to mess with lions. It would be the same with dinosaurs. Tarbosaurus Bataar would know to stay away from a T.Rex. Plus Bataar didn't have frontal vision like T.Rex did. And what about it's bite force? Is it strong compaired to T.Rex? That I don't know.=/
metal rulez

Scunthorpe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 3, 2008
 
well i wud say it depend on the environment
in a closed up 'arena' similar to rex's probably rex cos of its size (its been proven to be 2 metres longer and aleast 1/2 tonne heavier)
but in an open environment like bataars habitat probably bataar cos its light and faster on its feet
so its a 'home town' dillema
all comes down to where
zack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 3, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I think rex would because it had a larger mouth and more powerful bite,it was also slightly larger.
Sakib

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

to this, i am completely 50/50, as the two were so similar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The (Atrocious) Luck Of The Dinosaurs 1 hr Coprolite1 2
Jurassic Park 3 ruined the the series. (Sep '09) 5 hr spinosaurs baryonx 131
Megaraptor was a... (Sep '08) 6 hr spinosaurs baryonx 29
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 7 hr spinosaurs baryonx 1,232
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 17 hr Aaron Kenny 5,597
Bloodsuckers fed on dinosaurs 130 million years... Tue SpaceBlues 3
a photo from Turkey Tue ozkan demir 1
•••
•••