Spinosaurus vs vastosaurus Rex

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evan

Farmington, CT

#1 Jan 28, 2013
The overpowered spinosaurus from jurassic park against the evolved tyrannosaur from King Kong! Who would you say would win the fight?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Well, if a regular T.rex can beat a Spinosaurus (which it can) then V.rex will have no troubles at all taking down Spino.
Evan

Farmington, CT

#4 Jan 29, 2013
facebook.com/photo.php... I never realized how huge the size differene was 0.0 woah
zander

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 May 31, 2014
just admit it that v.rex would reak the spinosaurus
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#6 May 31, 2014
A fictional fight between the jp3 Spinosaurus and Vastatosaurus.

Jp3's Spinosaurus is immune to getting its bones crushed. It also has super strength as it smashed an airplane and snapped T.rex's neck like a toothpick.

Vastatosaurus is an advanced 50 ft evolved version of T.rex. However, it isn't immune to bone damage as it had its jaws broken by king kong.

Of these dinosaurian movie monsters, I see Jp3's Spinosaurus coming on top.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Spinosaurus would win. Spinosaurus would Easily beat t rex so it would have no troubles Taking down V rex. Spinosaurus would snap V rexs neck like a twig. Spinosaurus can easily kill t rex. Spinosaurus beats v rex by snapping his neck. Spinosaurus wins.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 2, 2014
Jakesaurus imperator wrote:
Spinosaurus would win. Spinosaurus would Easily beat t rex so it would have no troubles Taking down V rex. Spinosaurus would snap V rexs neck like a twig. Spinosaurus can easily kill t rex. Spinosaurus beats v rex by snapping his neck. Spinosaurus wins.
Maybe after his victory he would masterbate over the carcass?
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jun 2, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe after his victory he would masterbate over the carcass?
Yuck.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Jun 3, 2014
Normal Aussie thats just Sick.
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#11 Jun 4, 2014
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Well, if a regular T.rex can beat a Spinosaurus (which it can) then V.rex will have no troubles at all taking down Spino.
yep i agree wit this sence it is truth.spino is too weak for trex
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Jun 5, 2014
Spinosaurus is Too Strong for T rex. T rex is too weak. Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex. T rex is too weak. Godzilla is a weak little troll. Spinosaurus is too powerful and Spinosaurus would Crush T rex. Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex so just face it Trollzilla. Spinosaurus wins. T rex is too weak. T rex is a wimpy little Scavenger. Spinosaurus would beat The Crap out of T rex.
Prehistory

Pickering, Canada

#13 Jun 5, 2014
Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
yep i agree wit this sence it is truth.spino is too weak for trex
This is the overpowered JPIII Spinosaurus. Its super strength and duurability is as fictional as V.rex.
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#14 Jun 5, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the overpowered JPIII Spinosaurus. Its super strength and duurability is as fictional as V.rex.
ya that true but spino is queen of the dinos he not beat the king, that fact
Prehistory

Pickering, Canada

#15 Jun 5, 2014
Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
ya that true but spino is queen of the dinos he not beat the king, that fact
It still has a winning chance. Spinosaurus is tough due to its immense size. According to Wikipedia, it was incredibly succesful. Living from 112-97 mya.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinosaurus

However it can still lose as well.
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#16 Jun 5, 2014
i dun trust wikipedia as source siunce any spino fanboy can edit it, you sign a account and can change anything!
Prehistory

Pickering, Canada

#17 Jun 6, 2014
Godzilla wrote:
i dun trust wikipedia as source siunce any spino fanboy can edit it, you sign a account and can change anything!
Hmm. True.
Another source that claims that Spinosaurus lived from 112-97 mya.
http://www.livescience.com/24120-spinosaurus....
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#18 Jun 6, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. True.
Another source that claims that Spinosaurus lived from 112-97 mya.
http://www.livescience.com/24120-spinosaurus....
see what i meen? anybiody can say that and then fanboys think it true!
Prehistory

Pickering, Canada

#19 Jun 6, 2014
Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
see what i meen? anybiody can say that and then fanboys think it true!
None of the sites I posted have "fanboy-ish" content. It has trustable information from paleontological studies.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#20 Jun 6, 2014
Godzilla is a Troll! You guys may not believe me but its True that Godzilla is a Troll. Godzilla is the king of Trolls. Godzilla is the biggest troll on earth! Godzilla is The Stupidest Troll i have ever met.
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#21 Jun 6, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the sites I posted have "fanboy-ish" content. It has trustable information from paleontological studies.
no u mistunderstand me i jus meen in general fanboys kin do this and act lik it is the truth or correct.ya that stuff you bring here is facts i don disagree wit that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur Fri Gawdzilla 4
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Feb 23 gamerakiller 396
Poll T-Rex vs 50 Velociraptors (Dec '11) Feb 22 T-rex_Rules 124
News Top Lehigh Valley weekend events include Jim Th... Feb 21 James T Thorpy 1
News Marshosaurus--the Jurassic's Forgotten Carnivore Feb 21 T-rex_Rules 1
Dinosaurs and man and Natural Selection Feb 21 T-rex_Rules 3
No room for silly science in Trump presidency Feb 20 T-rex_Rules 6
More from around the web