Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#6027 Jan 30, 2013
"Then" "Than"I don't take those.I know them.Now with all due respect go get out this forum and flip yer self with a cactus.
king destruction

Irving, TX

#6028 Feb 26, 2013
i think gigantosaurus would win because he is bigger and since, hes new so we still have to wait to see if gigantosaurus is stronger than t-rex.
Chuck Smith

Honolulu, HI

#6029 Feb 26, 2013
I mean...Go go T.Rex
Honey Badger

Kernersville, NC

#6031 Mar 3, 2013
SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
ONE OF YOU B1TCHES JUST MAKE ME A SANDWICH
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#6033 Mar 3, 2013
Lol, BOOOOOOO

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#6034 Mar 3, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Lol, BOOOOOOO
Boo yourself, thine fatuous blockhead.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#6035 Mar 3, 2013
Hey buddy(partner), find your manners!!! FIFY

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#6036 Mar 3, 2013
I'm not your partner, thine fatuous blockhead.
Just so you know

Grande Prairie, Canada

#6037 Mar 5, 2013
Just too much retard on this thread, face palm when epic fail just doesnít quite cut it. People just need to accept the facts. The size difference between these two animals is negligible and Tyrannosaurus Rex so many advantages because of the fact it came later on
fact it was smarter
fact it was heavier built
fact it had a more powerful bite
Fact it had binocular vision, Giga did not
Fact it had a septic bite
Both hunted in packs
if this was a one on one they would just stay away from each other or get drawn into a dominance display and likely wouldnít fight each other.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#6038 Mar 5, 2013
Yes we all know that,
have you got an 'ology' in the bleedin' obvious?
The fun is.... If they do fight!

This then is just as much a test of our skills and knowledge of what facts we have of these creatures, to debate which would win!
Just So You Know

Grande Prairie, Canada

#6039 Mar 6, 2013
Tyranna2 wrote:
Yes we all know that,
have you got an 'ology' in the bleedin' obvious?
The fun is.... If they do fight!
This then is just as much a test of our skills and knowledge of what facts we have of these creatures, to debate which would win!
One question are you retarded? The simple facts only point to one end and that it Tyrannosaurus-Rex winning in a battle between these two Theropods with ease. The largest T-Rex was estimated at 10% larger than Sue putting it at 46.19 feet or 14.08 meters the largest G-Carolinii was estimated at 14.3 m or 46.91 feet so the size advantage is less than a foot which is the difference between these two animalsí skull lengths, so T-Rex really has every advantage over G-Carolinii. 70-30 Tyrannosaurus.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#6040 Mar 6, 2013
Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
One question are you retarded?.
One answer, No more than you are, especially coz, you then go on to twitter about the outcome of such a conflict!
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#6041 Mar 6, 2013
Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
One question are you retarded? The simple facts only point to one end and that it Tyrannosaurus-Rex winning in a battle between these two Theropods with ease. The largest T-Rex was estimated at 10% larger than Sue putting it at 46.19 feet or 14.08 meters the largest G-Carolinii was estimated at 14.3 m or 46.91 feet so the size advantage is less than a foot which is the difference between these two animalsí skull lengths, so T-Rex really has every advantage over G-Carolinii. 70-30 Tyrannosaurus.
W
h
y

y
o
u

m
a
k
i
n
g

t
r
o
l
l

t
h
r
e
a
d
s
?
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#6042 Mar 6, 2013
Oh, a new guy. I'm beginning to dislike him already, having insulted Tyranna and using facts from rubbish documentaries and books and pivot fights.

Hey Rexby, I found your perfect match!!! You might finally get laid by someone who isn't a balloon!!!
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#6043 Mar 6, 2013
Not you Pred
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#6044 Mar 6, 2013
Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
hi!!! I agree T,Rex will win, it had stronger bite. I'm really liking you now, pleeeeeeeeease help me drive'em off the forum!!! Hey and BTW, we could troll, and insult'em with fanboyish and heterosexual and terrible insults!!! I'll show'em why T.Rex will win.

T.Rex- stronger, heavier, bigger, taller, stronger bite, more agile

Giganotosaurus- longer

See? T.Rex has the most advantages.
Just so you know

Grande Prairie, Canada

#6045 Mar 6, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
<quoted text>hi!!! I agree T,Rex will win, it had stronger bite. I'm really liking you now, pleeeeeeeeease help me drive'em off the forum!!! Hey and BTW, we could troll, and insult'em with fanboyish and heterosexual and terrible insults!!! I'll show'em why T.Rex will win.
T.Rex- stronger, heavier, bigger, taller, stronger bite, more agile
Giganotosaurus- longer
See? T.Rex has the most advantages.
Hey, yeah I agree with the part that t-rex would win. I mean itís just such a one sided argument. I think people just feel sophisticated by picking giganotosaurus and keep grasping at straws for their argument like itís bigger! And thus stronger and oh the only other argument its bigger and thus stronger! HAHA. Giganotosaurus sight was so poor if he wanted to see an overlapping image between his eyes he had to giggle his head not to mention weaker, stupider, less powerful bite force and didnít have a septic bite to top it all of the only real difference between them length wise is giganotosaurus has a longer head and maybe tail I mean the only thing it has going for it is it had longer and more useful arms. How is this thread still going you can look up the facts in like ten minutes and figure out t-rex was bound to win the majority of the time. I donít agree on being completely childish but oh my god you have to be ignorant or stupid or just plain delusional to think giganotosaurus would win the majority of the time.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#6046 Mar 6, 2013
Hey....your being too fanboyish, the truth is giga is an awesome predator and theropod but it was......no match for T.Rex so pleeeeeeeeeease quit being fanboyish.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#6047 Mar 6, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Hey....your being too fanboyish, the truth is giga is an awesome predator and theropod but it was......no match for T.Rex so pleeeeeeeeeease quit being fanboyish.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go talk to a balloon.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
thor

Niagara Falls, Canada

#6048 Mar 7, 2013
Truth be told Giganotosaurus is maybe lighter than T.rex, but that would give him the advantage because since the t.rex is so darn slow the Giganotosaurus would just be too quick and and he'll keep on biting the T.rex than he would step back until the T.rex couldn't take it anymore and just pass out leaving Giganotosaurus the winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Battles! Comment here please! 21 hr Lorne Lynn Armstrong 2
Deinonychus vs Lion (Apr '17) Wed MrFerociousDinosaur 10
Deinonychus vs. Bear (Aug '17) Wed MOVIESSHOWS 5
what is your favourite dinosaur? (May '07) May 22 Spino 154
Little Garden in One Piece May 20 Kiryu2013 3
Anchisaurus Pack of 3 vs. Syntarsus Pack 6 vs.... May 19 Kiryu2012 1
Entelodont vs Stegosaurus May 17 Thunder Turtle 365 2