Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Graham wrote:
Rex weighed 7,2tons, giga weighed 8,3tons. Rex grew 12.3m, Giga grew 13.2m. Rex had longer and more teeth with more powerful bone crushing jaws. Rex was more intelligent, but intelligence doesn't do much in a fight. Giga is more agile and faster, but Rex is more stronger.
It's 50/50
Why would Giga be more agile and faster?
Tyrant lizard king

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

trex is faster if at all
PredatorAPEX1

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Giga is not faster than T.Rex.Tyrannosaurus had more bite force than Gigantosaurus.So T.Rex will take this won.(Get it?Won?)
i am addicted to caffeine

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
Giga is not faster than T.Rex.Tyrannosaurus had more bite force than Gigantosaurus.So T.Rex will take this won.(Get it?Won?)
Did you sleep through that grammar lesson. then?
PredatorAPEX1

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Then" "Than"I don't take those.I know them.Now with all due respect go get out this forum and flip yer self with a cactus.
king destruction

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

i think gigantosaurus would win because he is bigger and since, hes new so we still have to wait to see if gigantosaurus is stronger than t-rex.
Chuck Smith

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I mean...Go go T.Rex
Honey Badger

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
ONE OF YOU B1TCHES JUST MAKE ME A SANDWICH
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Lol, BOOOOOOO

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

PredatorX sucks wrote:
Lol, BOOOOOOO
Boo yourself, thine fatuous blockhead.
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Hey buddy(partner), find your manners!!! FIFY

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm not your partner, thine fatuous blockhead.
Just so you know

Grande Prairie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Just too much retard on this thread, face palm when epic fail just doesn’t quite cut it. People just need to accept the facts. The size difference between these two animals is negligible and Tyrannosaurus Rex so many advantages because of the fact it came later on
fact it was smarter
fact it was heavier built
fact it had a more powerful bite
Fact it had binocular vision, Giga did not
Fact it had a septic bite
Both hunted in packs
if this was a one on one they would just stay away from each other or get drawn into a dominance display and likely wouldn’t fight each other.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Yes we all know that,
have you got an 'ology' in the bleedin' obvious?
The fun is.... If they do fight!

This then is just as much a test of our skills and knowledge of what facts we have of these creatures, to debate which would win!
Just So You Know

Grande Prairie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Tyranna2 wrote:
Yes we all know that,
have you got an 'ology' in the bleedin' obvious?
The fun is.... If they do fight!
This then is just as much a test of our skills and knowledge of what facts we have of these creatures, to debate which would win!
One question are you retarded? The simple facts only point to one end and that it Tyrannosaurus-Rex winning in a battle between these two Theropods with ease. The largest T-Rex was estimated at 10% larger than Sue putting it at 46.19 feet or 14.08 meters the largest G-Carolinii was estimated at 14.3 m or 46.91 feet so the size advantage is less than a foot which is the difference between these two animals’ skull lengths, so T-Rex really has every advantage over G-Carolinii. 70-30 Tyrannosaurus.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
One question are you retarded?.
One answer, No more than you are, especially coz, you then go on to twitter about the outcome of such a conflict!
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
One question are you retarded? The simple facts only point to one end and that it Tyrannosaurus-Rex winning in a battle between these two Theropods with ease. The largest T-Rex was estimated at 10% larger than Sue putting it at 46.19 feet or 14.08 meters the largest G-Carolinii was estimated at 14.3 m or 46.91 feet so the size advantage is less than a foot which is the difference between these two animals’ skull lengths, so T-Rex really has every advantage over G-Carolinii. 70-30 Tyrannosaurus.
W
h
y

y
o
u

m
a
k
i
n
g

t
r
o
l
l

t
h
r
e
a
d
s
?
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oh, a new guy. I'm beginning to dislike him already, having insulted Tyranna and using facts from rubbish documentaries and books and pivot fights.

Hey Rexby, I found your perfect match!!! You might finally get laid by someone who isn't a balloon!!!
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Not you Pred
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
hi!!! I agree T,Rex will win, it had stronger bite. I'm really liking you now, pleeeeeeeeease help me drive'em off the forum!!! Hey and BTW, we could troll, and insult'em with fanboyish and heterosexual and terrible insults!!! I'll show'em why T.Rex will win.

T.Rex- stronger, heavier, bigger, taller, stronger bite, more agile

Giganotosaurus- longer

See? T.Rex has the most advantages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The queen Alien vs T.Rex 2 hr normal Aussie 16
Oase is a gaylord 3 hr Oase is gay 1
What is a gayasaurus rex?? 5 hr Gfc 1
Spinosaurus vs. Tyrannosaurus (Aug '08) 10 hr Prehistory 8
A baby T.Rex vs Pitbull 11 hr Prehistory 5
PLEASE HELP: Cannot access Imperial Palace 18 hr raptorialhawk 4
Gorgonopsid (Inostrancevia) vs Sarcosuchus Mon An Adorable Kitten 2
•••
•••