aba

Litchfield Park, AZ

#5837 Sep 17, 2012
oh am i ami i know some kids at my school who think gigantosaurus is bacon and their in the same grade as i am sixth grade . you culo

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5838 Sep 17, 2012
aba wrote:
oh am i ami i know some kids at my school who think gigantosaurus is bacon and their in the same grade as i am sixth grade . you culo
You are in 6th grade, well, you have many grammar mistakes, I might as well tell your English teacher. And I'm in 7th grade. And they obviously don't consider any other facts. You are hilariously idiotic aba.
River Mitchem

Pocono Summit, PA

#5839 Oct 7, 2012
T rex wins hands down. There is no doubt about it. T rex has a bite of 9,000 kilos.(9 tons)of pressure. Giganotosaurus only has a bite of 500 kilos. of pressure. T rex would crush the life outta Giga. Yeah Giga may have hunted colossal sauropods, but T rex took down heavily armoured dinosaurs like Triceratops and Ankylosaurus that would kill Giganotosaurus.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5840 Oct 7, 2012
River Mitchem wrote:
T rex wins hands down. There is no doubt about it. T rex has a bite of 9,000 kilos.(9 tons)of pressure. Giganotosaurus only has a bite of 500 kilos. of pressure. T rex would crush the life outta Giga. Yeah Giga may have hunted colossal sauropods, but T rex took down heavily armoured dinosaurs like Triceratops and Ankylosaurus that would kill Giganotosaurus.
River Mitchem is your real name. Big mistake revealing it.

You're dumb.
River Mitchem

Pocono Summit, PA

#5841 Oct 7, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>River Mitchem is your real name. Big mistake revealing it.
You're dumb.
You are the one who is dumb. And even if i revealed my real name if anyone tried to hurt me I would T bagg them so hard ther neck would break.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5842 Oct 7, 2012
River Mitchem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is dumb. And even if i revealed my real name if anyone tried to hurt me I would T bagg them so hard ther neck would break.
Oh, I feel so threatened right now!

What if you revealed your name and I tracked you down and revealed personal information without coming near you what would you do?

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5843 Oct 7, 2012
You're still dumb.
dominick

Los Angeles, CA

#5844 Oct 9, 2012
yeah that is good tyrannosaur is stronger than Giganotosaurus thing he is more smart and teeth are a 2000 pounds of power tyrannosaur rules!!
dominick

Los Angeles, CA

#5845 Oct 9, 2012
all of you that are against tyrannosaurus rex are wrong because he can easily crush and outsmart giga thing let me tell you the differences
1 t rex is smarter
2 t rex has giant bone crushing jaws of at leas 2000 pound
3 t rex may not be the fastest but he is an excellent ambush predator
4 t rex is excellently build into a killing machine

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5846 Oct 9, 2012
dominick, we all know that.
Tyrannofanboy

Pocono Summit, PA

#5847 Oct 18, 2012
You're still dumb.
Yes i am very dumb.
Tyrannofanboy

Pocono Summit, PA

#5848 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>Oh, I feel so threatened right now!
What if you revealed your name and I tracked you down and revealed personal information without coming near you what would you do?
all you know is where i live. Oh and there is a easy solution MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE! You really need to go see a doctor cause YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Ned

Grande Prairie, Canada

#5849 Oct 20, 2012
does everyone on this board have autism? I swear.
It's pretty blatant the T-Rex would win, He has huge hands, known fact. He would just rip the Giganotosaurus in half.
I concure with the downy

Grande Prairie, Canada

#5850 Oct 20, 2012
By downy i mean he has down syndrom, but he is right besides the fact trex doesnt have big hands which is what lead me to believe he is a downy who knows how to use the interweb.
Your A Knobhead

Sydney, Australia

#5851 Oct 20, 2012
I concure with the downy wrote:
By downy i mean he has down syndrom, but he is right besides the fact trex doesnt have big hands which is what lead me to believe he is a downy who knows how to use the interweb.
Name says it all
The Last Centurian

Manchester, UK

#5852 Oct 21, 2012
what are this non-grammar t!ts
Deathinator

London, UK

#5853 Oct 28, 2012
The T. rex would win any day
Deathinator

London, UK

#5854 Oct 29, 2012
T. rex would win
Deathinator

London, UK

#5855 Oct 29, 2012
I am just 7and my mum tells me I am am dinosaur encyclopedia

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5856 Oct 30, 2012
Deathinator wrote:
T. rex would win
Tell why. Putting stuff like "T. rex wins" or "Giga wins" is kinda an indication you're a fanboy so please give information to support your statement.

OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vastatosaurus is the largest Tyrannosaur 9 hr Voltanis 4
prehistoric smackdown!! 9 hr spinosaurs baryonx 49
great prehistoric battles (Jan '09) 11 hr tyrannospinus 5
Tyrannosaurus vs spino (May '14) 14 hr tyrannospinus 3
The lamest Dinosaur (Jul '13) 14 hr tyrannospinus 57
carnotaurus vs mapusaurus 14 hr tyrannospinus 3
Carnotaurus vs. Ceratosaurus (Apr '09) 19 hr alloultra 63
More from around the web