has evolution become another blind belief system ?

Created by aristotle on Oct 18, 2007

392 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

dont question 9/11 n evolution

questioning evolution is taboo

questioning 9/11 is a taboo

questioning religeon is taboo

“BOOMER WILL LIVE”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#201 Feb 1, 2013
Graham wrote:
Evolution is a myth, not a fact, I am a normal human, not a ape. I don't pick flees off my back, or climb trees. EVOLUTION IS A MYTH!!! WHAT part don't you understand, wow at least carchar king has some brains
Humns are deemed to be apes through use of phylogenic analysis and is thus completely independant on the process of Evolution.
Even if Evolution were to be a myth, humans would still be apes, Tigers would still be felids, and birds would still be dinosaurs.

Behavioural traits such as tree climbing are completely seperate to species classification. A perfectly fine modern example of this would be to compare any species of raptorial bird and an Ostrich. Both are still avians.
Or even more relevant still would be modern apes. Some are tree climbers, such as Gibbons and Chimpanzees, others tend to reside on the ground, such as Gorilla's and humans.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#202 Feb 1, 2013
Spinodontosaurus wrote:
Behavioural traits such as tree climbing are completely seperate to species classification. A perfectly fine modern example of this would be to compare any species of raptorial bird and an Ostrich. Both are still avians.
NO! Birds are FLYERS!! They FLY!!! FLYING, DAMM YOU!!!!!!

>:-(

In the meantime for no reason at all, here is a picture of a creationist:

http://www.andyhanselman.com/wp-content/uploa...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#203 Feb 1, 2013
Hey, actually I'm starting to buy the idea that Jesus could have rode into town on a dinosaur!

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thu...

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#204 Feb 1, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a copy of KAB's Bullshit Dictionary? Because you argue just like him.
Have you got no life, 18000 posts yer sad bastard. And all crap
Let me tell you, yer cretin, I've been pissin' people of for longer than you have, and your the next one on my f***ing list SON!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#205 Feb 1, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
I hope I'm not pissing you guys off. But just explain to me, why are you guys so dumb.
Quite simply because you are blind to reality, deaf to fact, and stupid enough to believe in ancient fairy stories.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#206 Feb 1, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm down with that.
Don't be, literally you are right.
Now we got snowed by cretins.
Later, Dude...

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#207 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you got no life, 18000 posts yer sad bastard. And all crap
Let me tell you, yer cretin, I've been pissin' people of for longer than you have, and your the next one on my f***ing list SON!
Oooooh.

I'm intimidated!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#208 Feb 1, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh.
I'm intimidated!
Huh, nearly 11000 posts and still bloody childish.
Did someone get more attention than you... DIDUMS....
Grow up yer cretin.
Get a life!

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#209 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, nearly 11000 posts and still bloody childish.
Did someone get more attention than you... DIDUMS....
Grow up yer cretin.
Get a life!
And yet STILL nothing of substance from you.

Shocking. SHOCKING, I say!
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#210 Feb 1, 2013
>Calls someone a sad bastard due to post count.
>Is needlessly hostile with no provokation.
>Accuses others of being childish.

Go figure.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#211 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be, literally you are right.
Now we got snowed by cretins.
Later, Dude...
Kong and Mike is good people.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#212 Feb 1, 2013
Crazy Fish wrote:
>Calls someone a sad bastard due to post count.
>Is needlessly hostile with no provokation.
>Accuses others of being childish.
Go figure.
Ha! Must be confident to post as CF....

Don't be!
PredatorX

United States

#213 Feb 1, 2013
Don't be...What?

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#214 Feb 1, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Kong and Mike is good people.
Is that your opinion.
Your support for.
Or just pity?

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#215 Feb 1, 2013
"Coprolite1" is a troll.

Been this way on several threads that I've ovserved.

He/She has no interest in actually discussing the matter at hand.

Dismiss him/her as a troll.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#216 Feb 1, 2013
"observed"

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#217 Feb 1, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Don't be...What?
Pred' me old friend.
CF, has an acute inferiority complex, so he posts under many different names.
Here he feels safe because he is posting in support of two people he considers hero's.
But they are two over inflated egotistical morons who think they are gods gift to the forums.
So I am just letting him know not to push it.

PredatorX

United States

#218 Feb 1, 2013
"Observed" as what?That is a pity.You don't outdate him.He/She is not a troll.And there is no answer to that kong'!
PredatorX

United States

#219 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pred' me old friend.
CF, has an acute inferiority complex, so he posts under many different names.
Here he feels safe because he is posting in support of two people he considers hero's.
But they are two over inflated egotistical morons who think they are gods gift to the forums.
So I am just letting him know not to push it.
Ha!He can outdate you yet can't outsmart you!Copro' my young pal.I can't "push it"otherwise I should have left way before you registered!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#220 Feb 1, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
"Coprolite1" is a troll.
Dismiss him/her as a troll.
Oh dear.
Is that a command?
A request?

Or a Plea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest troll? 1 hr tyrannospinus 5
I miss the old days 2 hr spinosaurs baryonx 5
spinosaurs baryonx is a troll and fanboy 4 hr tyrannospinus 5
Carcharodontosaurus vs Utahraptor 4 hr tyrannospinus 12
spinosaurs vs carchardontsaurs 4 hr tyrannospinus 31
How big was allosaurus? (Feb '12) 7 hr Carchar king 128
Who was possibly T-rex's most fierce enemy? (Dec '09) 18 hr tyrannospinus 291
More from around the web