i'm back !
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dinokiller1997

Tokyo, Japan

#1 May 23, 2013
Hey I'm back on line guys !
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 May 24, 2013
Dinokiller1997 wrote:
Hey I'm back on line guys !
So what, dickface dickhead.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, dickface dickhead.
Now that was mean, you little shit.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#4 May 24, 2013
Yeah, and he claims to believe in god?
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#5 May 24, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was mean, you little shit.
Why don't ya go roll in the mud and eat it, pig dork.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6 May 24, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
Yeah, and he claims to believe in god?
So what, Dinokiller is just a dick.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#7 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Dinokiller is just a dick.
Surely there must be a church near at hand you can go and rot in!
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#9 May 24, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely there must be a church near at hand you can go and rot in!
I'm an Islam. I pray at my house and you're to dumb to know.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#10 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Islam. I pray at my house and you're to dumb to know.
Tell me does your religion teach you to insult anyone who disagrees with you?
With foul language and derogatory remarks.

Or does it teach you to be tolerant, and love your fellow man.

Are you a hypocrite?

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#11 May 24, 2013
I guess so.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#12 May 25, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me does your religion teach you to insult anyone who disagrees with you?
With foul language and derogatory remarks.
Or does it teach you to be tolerant, and love your fellow man.
Are you a hypocrite?
Islam only tells me one thing, never trust a person with another relligion.
I will never be tolerant to anybody like you.+ I'm smart and you're the one that uses foul language.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#13 May 25, 2013
Blind, to the truth.
Deaf, to reason.
and stupid.

A budding religious fanatic.

Stay clear guys...!
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#14 May 25, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't ya go roll in the mud and eat it, pig dork.
Woah woah he never said about eating pork.Such foul language for such a little kid.I'd rather listen to constant One Direction then actually read your posts!!!!One Direction is like 5 gay guys while Oasengenggam is like 100000000000000000000000000000 000 gay guys.

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#15 May 25, 2013
LOl
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#18 May 26, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
Blind, to the truth.
Deaf, to reason.
and stupid.
A budding religious fanatic.
Stay clear guys...!
I'm soo awesome and you're just jealous of me, so you posted this. You're a geek, loser.

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#19 May 26, 2013
Well if hes a geek he should be smarter than you.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#20 May 26, 2013
Tyrannosauridae wrote:
Well if hes a geek he should be smarter than you.
No, a loser geek, which is dumb. And I'm awesomely smart.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#21 May 26, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a loser geek, which is dumb. And I'm awesomely smart.
There really is no awesomely smart.There is just smart,really smart,very smart,geek, and then nerd.And there is no real loser geek,its just to you he's a geek while to everyone else he isn't.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#22 May 26, 2013
Feed the t!t he enjoys it...

Ignore and he fades away..........
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#23 May 26, 2013
DERP wrote:
<quoted text>There really is no awesomely smart.There is just smart,really smart,very smart,geek, and then nerd.And there is no real loser geek,its just to you he's a geek while to everyone else he isn't.
Awesomely smart does exist, check it out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Ghidorah vs Tiger 8 hr Kiryu2012 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 11 hr Ateesiks 456
The Everyone War 1: Alduin vs Grizzly Bear Sep 16 Kiryu2012 3
Paarthurnax vs Orca Sep 16 Kiryu2012 10
Three Biter vs. Black Red the Winged Dobson Boar Sep 15 V1EWT1FUL 1
Fluttershy vs Kuma Sep 15 V1EWT1FUL 8
Giant Frill necked Lizard vs Bengal Tiger Sep 15 Kiryu2012 1
More from around the web