I see a troll is here, is it oasegemgamm?

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

That's a funny name! I'm back again, and that f*cking troll is gonna learn a lesson. And people makin' threads about me! Ha! I was gone! I'm laughin' mah a*s up right now.....hahahahaha!
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Rexby wrote:
That's a funny name! I'm back again, and that f*cking troll is gonna learn a lesson. And people makin' threads about me! Ha! I was gone! I'm laughin' mah a*s up right now.....hahahahaha!
My name is Oasegenggam, dummy and I will fight trolls not be a troll, stupid.
Rexby is the worst troll, he is worse than me and he talks to balloons, including water balloons that wets his stupid face.
Rexby is dumb, even dumber than a toy. His face is drawn on paper then sticked to his head, his real name is Rexdumb.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Ive already contacted topix mods about Rexby, if he continues to be a pain he will be permanately banned.

So go ahead and troll Rexby, please.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Ive already contacted topix mods about Rexby, if he continues to be a pain he will be permanately banned.
So go ahead and troll Rexby, please.
Topix Mods are CRAP!
Don't waste your time Paleo'.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Oasegenggam, dummy and I will fight trolls not be a troll, stupid.
Rexby is the worst troll, he is worse than me and he talks to balloons, including water balloons that wets his stupid face.
Rexby is dumb, even dumber than a toy. His face is drawn on paper then sticked to his head, his real name is Rexdumb.
You see how you are granted a troll so easily, this forum is so sensitive after Rexby, that one rude comment could grant you a troll to this forum, and it's nearly impossible, to untroll yourself.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Mods are CRAP!
I agree all the way.
candiru_attack

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Mods are CRAP!
Glad to see more people have learned their lesson.

Now they just need to learn how to deal with trolls and this forum will be fine...
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Rexby wrote:
Looks like your brain is made of plastic, stupid.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Rexby wrote:
Hey dummy, use correct spelling and right language.
You are dumber than a monitor lizard and you would lose in a fight against an ant.
You can't do anything because you're nothing, pussycat.
Rexby can't even write, eat, drink, breathe, and he's dumb enough to live.
The people who insult you are smart since you're a troll, Rexdumb.
Rexby is so stupid that he can't even be stupid, he is not smart enough to live, he's nothing!
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Mods are CRAP!
Ok, can people troll Rexby?
candiru_attack

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, can people troll Rexby?
Well, it's a complicated story.

Rexvy started trolling people in December 2012, posting many spam messages. He continued this into March 2013 and people were driven off from the forum by his constant trolling. Many people proposed that substance abuse was the cause of his constant posting. It is very plausible that he ate 20 kilograms of caffeine per day. It was about then that his mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air!" He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror, if anything he could say this cab would rare but he thought "naw forget it, yo homes to bel air!"I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie " yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

candiru_attack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's a complicated story.
Rexvy started trolling people in December 2012, posting many spam messages. He continued this into March 2013 and people were driven off from the forum by his constant trolling. Many people proposed that substance abuse was the cause of his constant posting. It is very plausible that he ate 20 kilograms of caffeine per day. It was about then that his mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air!" He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror, if anything he could say this cab would rare but he thought "naw forget it, yo homes to bel air!"I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie " yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
Please use real-life not fiction. No people could drink 20 kg of cafein, dumbass.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The story actually isn't that complicated.

Basically some idiot showed up who knew nothing about dinosaurs, then got mad because his childish brain couldn't handle the criticism he received and hence he turned into a psychotic troll with no life.

The end :D
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Basically some idiot showed up who knew nothing about dinosaurs, then got mad because his childish brain couldn't handle the criticism he received and hence he turned into a psychotic troll with no life.
Thanks, besides is it ok to troll Rexby?

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
This guy speaks logic
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, use correct spelling and right language.
You are dumber than a monitor lizard and you would lose in a fight against an ant.
You can't do anything because you're nothing, pussycat.
Rexby can't even write, eat, drink, breathe, and he's dumb enough to live.
The people who insult you are smart since you're a troll, Rexdumb.
Rexby is so stupid that he can't even be stupid, he is not smart enough to live, he's nothing!
Well that's illogical for someone not to eat, drink, breathe, not live because clearly he's living (Not being rude to you but you've got to admit it's illogical)
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Even if Rexby leaves,there will always be a ''Rexby''(troll!)around here.Thats how contagaious he is.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rexby is the leaders of annoying little trolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dinosaur Discussions

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloodsuckers fed on dinosaurs 130 million years... 10 hr SpaceBlues 3
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 12 hr spinosaurs baryonx 1,229
a photo from Turkey 14 hr ozkan demir 1
Megaraptor was a... (Sep '08) Tue Diego 26
Dinosaur games arcade Tue Jeff 2
Giganotosaurus vs. Carcharodontosaurus (Jan '09) Mon mark_jay 412
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Mon candiru_attack 5,587
•••
•••