Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#938 Jan 26, 2013
Oh, you say rex wins,but not a carch, dinosaurgoerge said carch would win, and i asked a paleontologist, carch wins
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#939 Jan 26, 2013
Paleontologists and users have opinions, some people might not think cacharodontosaurus wins. You are a likely cacharodontosaurus 17 year old fanboy.
Here are the results.

4. Giganotosaurus

3. Cacharodontosaurus

2. T Rex

1. Spinosaurus
Crazy Fish

Manchester, UK

#940 Jan 26, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Oh, you say rex wins,but not a carch, dinosaurgoerge said carch would win, and i asked a paleontologist, carch wins
>Implying DG is a paleontologist.
>Implying DG is not biased.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#941 Jan 26, 2013
Oh yeah cachar king's the cacharodontosaurus fanboy
Tyrant lizard king

Trichy, India

#942 Jan 26, 2013
carchar wins this.
Henry B PhD

Fayetteville, NC

#943 Feb 27, 2013
Uh... Everybody always thinks about the teeth. There was one thing that gave spinosaurus the upper advantage. Spinosaurus had deadly claws that were made to slice through prey. Also it's long arms allowed spinosaurus to grasp on to things. See, teeth don't always matter. All of a dinosaurs weaponry matter. But spinosaurus also had one big defect. It's sail was connected to it's spinal cored, so if he was rolled over, his spine would crack and he would die. One more thing is, carcharodontosaurus had about the same bitting force as a lion(691 psi). While spinosaurus had a bitting force of about 891 psi. Heck, spinosaurus was faster, more agile, and even had a stronger muscle build in the limbs and jaw. Clearly, the winner would have to be Spinosaurus.
Chuck Smith

Honolulu, HI

#944 Feb 27, 2013
right spino wins big game
johnny dino geniu

Bergenfield, NJ

#945 Mar 2, 2013
Spinosaurus would win, yes carcharodontsaurus was more muscular dont forget spoons 13in long claws with 7 foot long arms with enough force to break.through a car

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#946 Mar 2, 2013
WE NEED MEDICAL HELP! WE HAVE ANOTHER SEVERE CASE OF "MONSTERSRESSURECTEDCONIO SIS! GET ME A SCALPEL AND SOME AMNESIA SYRUM!!!
PredatorX sucks

Honolulu, HI

#947 Mar 3, 2013
Hahaha!!! What a stupid joke. Stop playing on this forum, son. I'm gonna get you Svark, and p!ss your a$$ out.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#948 Mar 3, 2013
PredatorX sucks wrote:
Hahaha!!! What a stupid joke. Stop playing on this forum, son. I'm gonna get you Svark, and p!ss your a$$ out.
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go talk to a balloon.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Parklea, Australia

#949 Apr 18, 2013
spinosaurus had a just about bigger everything compared to carcharodontosaurus including bite force + he/she had a very powerfull neck so spino could if it bites carch basically almost pick it up or manipulate it fight has been finished.
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#950 Apr 19, 2013
Wher did you get that spinosaurus had a very powerful neck huh.
unknown

Winter Haven, FL

#951 May 13, 2013
well carcho definetally has the upper hand spinos teeth are weak!!!
imagharial

Manchester, UK

#952 May 13, 2013
except for them actually being the longest and most robust teeth of any known theropod, that is.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#953 May 13, 2013
Spinosaurus teeth, including the root, can grow up and over 12 inches in length!

I have never seen a fully rooted Carcharodontosaurus tooth over 10 inches long.

I have 2 Spinosaurus teeth both measuring just over 4 inches and i also have 2 Carcharodontosaurus teeth measuring just over 3 inches, but they are quite small when compared with the max size they can get.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Emu Heights, Australia

#954 May 15, 2013
Spino was powerfuller in very way think about it

Spinosaurus:
stronger jaws
heavier built
strong arms
faster
conical teeth

Carcharodontosaurus:
weaker jaws
shark teeth
little weak arms
slower
stockier

And can someone answer me why a spinos tooth is supposed to break but a actuall crocodile's doesn't?(when put on alot of pressure)
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Emu Heights, Australia

#955 May 15, 2013
Tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
Wher did you get that spinosaurus had a very powerful neck huh.
Where did you get that spelling from?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#956 May 15, 2013
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
Spino was powerfuller in very way think about it
Spinosaurus:
stronger jaws
heavier built
strong arms
faster
conical teeth
Carcharodontosaurus:
weaker jaws
shark teeth
little weak arms
slower
stockier
And can someone answer me why a spinos tooth is supposed to break but a actuall crocodile's doesn't?(when put on alot of pressure)
Carcharodontosaurus may have had the weaker bite, but it was actually capable of doing more damage than a bite from Spino.

Carch teeth have serrations, Spino teeth do not. A bite from Carch would have done a lot more tissue damage, and if it pulls back once the jaws have locked on, the effect would be similar to a sharks devastating bite. It's called the Shark Toothed Lizard for a reason.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#957 May 16, 2013
Spino wins, bigger and stronger. Charch maybe faster, but it's not as strong as Spino. Spino's teeth were curved back, giving it the ability to grip Charc's neck and legs. Charch's teeth is shark-like and could rip through flesh, but Spino's teeth could also rip through flesh and it's arms could rip Charch's eye out.
I think this is a 51/49 in favor of Spino.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ovosaurus vs Lion 14 hr Kiryu2013 15
King Kong vs. Kratos 14 hr Kiryu2013 1
Everyone Class Matches 29: Kratos vs. Orca 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Discord vs. Saxton Hale 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Everyone Class Matches 27: Gwangi vs Fluttershy 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Zarksuchus vs Basilosaurus 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Megalosaurus vs Zarkovenator 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
More from around the web