Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Altanative wrote:
Singapore is an enclave of Malaysia and a failed country. FACT.
The majority isn't Christian. Not a failed country.
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
15 inch long claws? I doubt that. I am a fossil collector and i rarely ever see a Spinosaurus claw over 4 inches for sale (but i do think they were larger than that at max, but not 15 inches...)
Fifteen? Unlikely.

However, they were at least ten inches long.

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/Dinosau...

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
<quoted text>The majority isn't Christian. Not a failed country.
<quoted text>Fifteen? Unlikely.
However, they were at least ten inches long.
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/Dinosau...
Ummmmmm those are centimetres, not inches. Like i said, that makes that claw 4 inches. Larger claws exist but are really rare. I wish i could afford that particular one btw, so perfect...
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm those are centimetres, not inches. Like i said, that makes that claw 4 inches. Larger claws exist but are really rare. I wish i could afford that particular one btw, so perfect...
Yes, I know, I got mixed up my bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know, I got mixed up my bad.
http://www.dinosaurstore.com/REPLICAS.htm

The replica Spino claw on this page is 5.25 inches, and since they only do replicas of the biggest and best specimens, i think max size for a Spino HAND claw is about 5.5-6 inches.

Certainly not 15 inches like someone suggested earlier.
Dino-expert2000

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Altanative wrote:
Singapore is an enclave of Malaysia and a failed country. FACT.
Atop being racist.
Dino-expert2000

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
15 inch long claws? I doubt that. I am a fossil collector and i rarely ever see a Spinosaurus claw over 4 inches for sale (but i do think they were larger than that at max, but not 15 inches...)
If it's not inches, then I must've gotten confused... Sorry about that. I still that Spinosaurus would be a huge challenge for Charcharodontosaurus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Dino-expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not inches, then I must've gotten confused... Sorry about that. I still that Spinosaurus would be a huge challenge for Charcharodontosaurus.
Yeah guess you meant cm's :)
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dinosaurstore.com/REPLICAS.htm
The replica Spino claw on this page is 5.25 inches, and since they only do replicas of the biggest and best specimens, i think max size for a Spino HAND claw is about 5.5-6 inches.
Certainly not 15 inches like someone suggested earlier.
Saying that Spino's hand claw is 15 inches would be like saying that a T. rex hand claw would be 6 inches.
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Dino-expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atop being racist.
Don't even try. He's got everything against religious fanatics like you(you are Dinotrek27). Ignore him and he'll go away.
june vergil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

spino would win,just observe its characteristics its claws,scientists even spot a clawmark from a spino inserted to carcharo the reason of carcharos death....

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

The truth will set you free

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

june vergil wrote:
spino would win,just observe its characteristics its claws,scientists even spot a clawmark from a spino inserted to carcharo the reason of carcharos death....
Carchorodontosaurus would turn Spino's throat inside out, and one death, you do no it could only kill carcho if those claws were inserted in the neck, that's really hard for spino to do, since it's claws aren't that high so Carchoro would win, in fact it would trip spino's throat out.

“FAECVS TAVRI”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

If it's tall enough. ;)
Dino-expert2000

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even try. He's got everything against religious fanatics like you(you are Dinotrek27). Ignore him and he'll go away.
Are you against me or with me? And also, my home country is Singapore. You'd say the same if someone said that about your home country.
i am addicted to caffeine

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Dino-expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you against me or with me? And also, my home country is Singapore. You'd say the same if someone said that about your home country.
Of course your home country is Singapore. That is because you are Dinotrek27.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Dino-expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're suspecting that you may be him because you both live in the same area. Of course, we haven't found out the truth yet, but so far the evidence suggests that you're Dinotrek27.
M7 RX-7

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The claw from the Baryonyx holotype measured 9.8 inches from tip to base (Charig and Milner 1990). A 5 inch spinosaurid claw is not large.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Stupid
Dino-Expert2000

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Carchorodontosaurus would turn Spino's throat inside out, and one death, you do no it could only kill carcho if those claws were inserted in the neck, that's really hard for spino to do, since it's claws aren't that high so Carchoro would win, in fact it would trip spino's throat out.
Spinosaurus's arms were a huge defence and,offence. Spinosaurus could raise itself and deliver a painful blow to the head and could help pin both prey and other predators down. And they're great for slicing and slashing.
PredatorAPEX1

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dino-Expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spinosaurus's arms were a huge defence and,offence. Spinosaurus could raise itself and deliver a painful blow to the head and could help pin both prey and other predators down. And they're great for slicing and slashing.
But Cacharcodontosaurus has stronger jaws.They were swift.The head weighs about 1.1 of a ton!They had excellent strength.It could knock over the Spinosaurus so it could kill it.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
<quoted text>But Cacharcodontosaurus has stronger jaws.They were swift.The head weighs about 1.1 of a ton!They had excellent strength.It could knock over the Spinosaurus so it could kill it.
spinosaurus's claws were 4 feet long, perfect for reaching cacharodontosaurus. It could also stab the cacharodontosaurus even before cacharodontosaurus bites. Even if the cacharodontosaurus bites, spinosaurus has a weapon: claws. Spinosaurus was bigger, so before cacharodontosaurus can even reach spinosaurus, spinosaurus stabs cacharodontosaurus to the ground, killing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of1,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jakesaurus imperator 4 hr Coprolite1 6
Godzilla ( User ) 8 hr Jakesaurus imperator 1
Spinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus vs T.rex vs ... (Jan '10) 8 hr Jakesaurus imperator 132
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 8 hr Jakesaurus imperator 5,539
Sabre tooth tiger vs Loch Ness monster 20 hr normal Aussie 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight Tue Godzilla 33
Giganatosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Apr '10) Tue Godzilla 36
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••