Next Last
Michael Menei

Canada

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Who do you think would win? Tyrannosaurus Rex or Acrocanthosaurus
mattking

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2011
If Giganotosaurus can't defeat t.rex (most of the time) then how would an Acrocanthosaurus fair better?
Altanative Trachodon

Milan, Italy

#3 Feb 12, 2011
Michael Menei wrote:
Who do you think would win? Tyrannosaurus Rex or Acrocanthosaurus
I think both would PWN ur ass, Dinomike :)
Michael Menei

Canada

#4 Feb 12, 2011
Altanative Trachodon wrote:
<quoted text>I think both would PWN ur ass, Dinomike :)
No need to insult.
Altanative Trachodon

Milan, Italy

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Michael Menei wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to insult.
I didnt insult u (i didnt call u anythin), i was simply jokin :)
Michael Menei

Canada

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Altanative Trachodon wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt insult u (i didnt call u anythin), i was simply jokin :)
Oh. My bad sorry then.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Tyrannosaurus wins this easily.
Colossalsaurus

Eustis, FL

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Tyrannosaurus FTW
tyrant lizard

San Jose, CA

#9 Mar 23, 2011
acrocanthosaurus will run away if saw t-rex
THE GREAT PANDO

San Leandro, CA

#10 Mar 23, 2011
This is closer than people think.......

62/48 Rex.
Diloto

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#11 Apr 20, 2011
Each were specialized in a kind of prey,Acrocanthosaurus hunts large sauropods that weight 20 times (if I remember correctly) than it's own the giant Paluxisaurus when T Rex gotta deal with small but tough prey like Ankylosaurus,Ceratopsians,or the fast running Hadrosaurs like Parasaurolophus or Edmontosaurus.But dealing with big prey,you don't really need high speed,cause Sauropods are slow,you gotta need to grab on them,but Acro surely can't do that with Rex,and T-Rex was dealing with tough prey meaning they got experience how to strike at weaknesses,their relatively large brain should be able to analyze the weak spots of a Big Predator(But it's a bit difficult since Rex got no Big Predator to compete with,so it will got to learn while fighting,but it's the same with Acro,except for the fact that Rex's Brain is larger)T-Rex should be able to run faster cause it gotta get good Hadrosaurs meat for it's stomach.
So in my opinion T-Rex would mostly win.
Diloto

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#12 Apr 20, 2011
Each were specialized in a kind of prey,Acrocanthosaurus hunts large sauropods that weight 20 times (if I remember correctly) than it's own the giant Paluxisaurus when T Rex gotta deal with small but tough prey like Ankylosaurus,Ceratopsians,or the fast running Hadrosaurs like Parasaurolophus or Edmontosaurus.But dealing with big prey,you don't really need high speed,cause Sauropods are slow,you gotta need to grab on them,but Acro surely can't do that with Rex,and T-Rex was dealing with tough prey meaning they got experience how to strike at weaknesses,their relatively large brain should be able to analyze the weak spots of a Big Predator(But it's a bit difficult since Rex got no Big Predator to compete with,so it will got to learn while fighting,but it's the same with Acro,except for the fact that Rex's Brain is larger)T-Rex should be able to run faster cause it gotta get good Hadrosaurs meat for it's stomach.
So in my opinion T-Rex would mostly win the battle.
Yoyo

Sarasota, FL

#13 Apr 20, 2011
Diloto wrote:
So in my opinion T-Rex would mostly win.
Rex was faster? Rex most likely was an ambush predator and acro was about 3 tons, while rex was 6-7 tons. Though t rex does have the bite force advantage...

Location hidden

#14 Apr 20, 2011
Acro was 3 tons and rex was BUILT for running.
California Redwood

San Francisco, CA

#15 Apr 20, 2011
Acro 3T? Really?

Since: Feb 11

The Pas, Canada

#16 Apr 20, 2011
California Redwood wrote:
Acro 3T? Really?
No, but it was actually 5 tons compared to t.rex's 7 tons!
California Redwood

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 20, 2011
6.8T for T.Rex, if you want to be picky.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 20, 2011
5-6 tons, sorry for fail.
Yoyo

Sarasota, FL

#19 Apr 20, 2011
How is t rex built for running? Clash of the Dinosaurs stated that rex could not reach more than 18 mph.
troodon88

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2011
Yoyo wrote:
How is t rex built for running? Clash of the Dinosaurs stated that rex could not reach more than 18 mph.
thats a decent speed for something so big

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allosaurus vs Bigfoot 9 hr Kiryu2012 1
Action Match 9 hr Kiryu2012 1
Fight Matches 9 hr Kiryu2012 1
The Matches 9 hr Kiryu2012 1
Deinonychus vs. Bear 10 hr Kiryu2013 2
Twilight Kong vs Elephant 10 hr Kiryu2012 1
Twilight Kong vs Spinosaurus 10 hr Kiryu2012 1
More from around the web