“Science is the key.”

Since: Jan 09

Ottawa, Ohio, USA

#290 Mar 8, 2009
I said they were simple. I wasn't going to insult any of you.
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#291 Mar 8, 2009
I meant I dont want to have anything related to this thread whatsoever.

“I don't exist:youve gone crazy”

Since: Aug 08

Australia

#292 Mar 8, 2009
Dino Freak USA wrote:
I said they were simple. I wasn't going to insult any of you.
I wasn't insulted, it's just that all of us on this forum probably know the answer to those questions. Including you.

Since: Jul 08

Frankston, Australia

#293 Mar 8, 2009
wilferrel wrote:
wow..........just,wow.ethan dino knows he could of spent that time writing something REVELENT doesnt he?
It's spelt bloody R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T!

“Science is the key.”

Since: Jan 09

Ottawa, Ohio, USA

#294 Mar 9, 2009
Theese are the easiest questions of my 5 part quiz. It is basic dinosaur knowledge.
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#295 Mar 9, 2009
ParaTroo000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelt bloody R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T!
ok,ok.you know you didnt have to be rude.

Since: Jul 08

Frankston, Australia

#296 Mar 9, 2009
It was getting on my nerves, so much more that you were having a sarcasm trip on that guy.

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

#297 Aug 2, 2010
wilferrel wrote:
<quoted text>it was Quite hilarious when you said "but rest assure that however I die,I will know that I saw the world through scientifically enlightened eyes,ones wich allowed me to to see the world for what it really was,rather than for what some impudent cult thought it should be".its funny for 2 reasons.1:your really the impudent cult,you just didnt know that because you dont have A real life,unlike me And christopher pearsoll.2: when you said that,it wasnt sad or emotianal,it was funny,because I pictured you looking up at A starry night inside enies lobby(one piece)About to get killed by A wolfman that stands upright.you also had A carnivourous dinosaur head,long eyelashes and glowing eyes,you were also smiling,then,after you did all that,you got stabbed by the wolfman jyabura(one piece)and your hed was drooping,dangling down below the stairwell.LOL!!!
I'm shocked at how much of a dumbass I was back then.

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

#298 Oct 25, 2012
This has got to be the most hilarious thread I have ever participated in. Simply stunning. My pure stupidity in the arguments absolutely brought tears to my eyes from the hilarity. Thanks for the good laugh, SLDT, even though you probably won't see this. Thank god I'm more mature than I was then.5

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#299 Oct 26, 2012
wilferrel wrote:
This has got to be the most hilarious thread I have ever participated in. Simply stunning. My pure stupidity in the arguments absolutely brought tears to my eyes from the hilarity. Thanks for the good laugh, SLDT, even though you probably won't see this. Thank god I'm more mature than I was then.5
My god(Wait no, God doesn't...), you were less mature than Ethan Dino/Evan Dino!

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#300 Oct 27, 2012
wilferrel wrote:
Wow, this thread brings back memories man. Btw, good to see you around again, Wil.
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#301 Oct 30, 2012
Spinosaur King wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this thread brings back memories man. Btw, good to see you around again, Wil.
Hi Spinosaur King
What the ---- is wrong with this site?

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#302 Oct 30, 2012
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Spinosaur King
What the ---- is wrong with this site?
Hi Big Al, nice to here from you again, you'll find SK on Zeterboards Imperial Palace.
This sites had a bad time but it's recovering now.
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#304 Oct 30, 2012
Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Big Al, nice to here from you again, you'll find SK on Zeterboards Imperial Palace.
This sites had a bad time but it's recovering now.
Hi nice to meet you. I don't remember about you

I'm not necessarily looking for him, but i wanted to know where are some old users i used to conversate with

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#305 Oct 30, 2012
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>Hi nice to meet you. I don't remember about you
I'm not necessarily looking for him, but i wanted to know where are some old users i used to conversate with
Most of them are on Zetaboards Imperial Palace a forum SK started.

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#306 Oct 30, 2012
Yup. That about sums it up, although a lot of the really old users left along time ago. I haven't seen Ernst Udet, Gianmario, Sakib, Predator X etc for a long time, at least 2 years.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#307 Oct 30, 2012
Spinosaur King wrote:
Yup. That about sums it up, although a lot of the really old users left along time ago. I haven't seen Ernst Udet, Gianmario, Sakib, Predator X etc for a long time, at least 2 years.
Sakib, Gianmario, & Predator X left for unknown reasons. Spinodon does still post sometimes while wilferrel does pop up every once in a while.

Ernst Udet, however, left after being defeated by Pincus Shain and Slap-Happy.
Big Al

Milan, Italy

#308 Oct 30, 2012
And where is STYGYMOLOCH?

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#309 Oct 30, 2012
Big Al wrote:
He died of a brain aneurysm.
Water King

San Francisco, CA

#310 Oct 30, 2012
Big Al wrote:
Disappeared without a trace!

I'm UR FAVORITE TROLL!( http://www.topix.com/forum/science/dinosaurs/... )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 11 hr Godzilla Rex 43
Predator X and Liopleurodon. Are they possibly... (Aug '09) 19 hr tyrannospinus 32
Vastatosaurus is the largest Tyrannosaur Sat tyrannospinus 11
Spinosaurus vs Everyone Dec 26 Voltanis 11
Oase Is a Troll That Has no Life Dec 25 Passing thru 8
Spinosaurus VS Canned Yellowfin Tuna XD (Mar '10) Dec 25 jjj 45
albertosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Sep '08) Dec 25 jjj 89
More from around the web