Komodo dragon vs leopard

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 28, 2013
 
Oase, coprolite1, old man wilikers, paleoworld, and xenoxomo are sitting down on the arena seats.
A Komodo dragon roars ferociously at a pride leopard, only separated by two bars.
Views from the audience:
Oase: Komodo dragon, DUH.
Coprolite1: Fanboy, troll, cretin
Old man wilikers: leopard will like totally flog
Paleoworld: Leapord wins rather easily.
Xenoxomo: it can go either way, but I support the Leapord.
The fight begins...
The leopard charges at the Komodo dragon, and outflanks it. It then bites into the Komodo dragons scaly skin, but the Komodo dragon can withstand it. The KD then shoves the Leapord off and leaps onto its side, tearing and biting. Suddenly the Leapord rams into a wall, where the KD loses its balance. Now, deafens less on the floor the Komodo dragon is mauled to death by the Leapord.
Views from the audience:
Oase: Yea yea, it was a 'one off, fight'.
Coprolite1: Fanboy, can't accept the facts.
Oase: shaddup moron
Announcer: okay, next opinions please,
Paleoworld: expected outcome
Old man wilikers: Leapord flogged, just like I thought.
Xenoxomo: easy win for the Leapord.
The end.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 28, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
Oase, coprolite1, old man wilikers, paleoworld, and xenoxomo are sitting down on the arena seats.
A Komodo dragon roars ferociously at a pride leopard, only separated by two bars.
Views from the audience:
Oase: Komodo dragon, DUH.
Coprolite1: Fanboy, troll, cretin
Old man wilikers: leopard will like totally flog
Paleoworld: Leapord wins rather easily.
Xenoxomo: it can go either way, but I support the Leapord.
The fight begins...
The leopard charges at the Komodo dragon, and outflanks it. It then bites into the Komodo dragons scaly skin, but the Komodo dragon can withstand it. The KD then shoves the Leapord off and leaps onto its side, tearing and biting. Suddenly the Leapord rams into a wall, where the KD loses its balance. Now, deafens less on the floor the Komodo dragon is mauled to death by the Leapord.
Views from the audience:
Oase: Yea yea, it was a 'one off, fight'.
Coprolite1: Fanboy, can't accept the facts.
Oase: shaddup moron
Announcer: okay, next opinions please,
Paleoworld: expected outcome
Old man wilikers: Leapord flogged, just like I thought.
Xenoxomo: easy win for the Leapord.
The end.
Are you dumb??!!!
Leopard : 70 kg.
Komodo: 135 kg.
Komodo wins, mismatch.
The dragon could rip the cat's head off or break it's skull with a tail slash.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 28, 2013
 
Are you dumb?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 28, 2013
 
And those are ridiculous scenarios. The Leapord is far more agile and they are about the same size,
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 28, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
And those are ridiculous scenarios. The Leapord is far more agile and they are about the same size,
The Komodo has every advantage except speed and agility.
It's smarter, stronger, and bigger.
And a single tail slash could break the Leopard's skull.
+ This fight is like a maximized fight of a Water Monitor Lizard vs a Leopard Cat.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 29, 2013
 
I made this thread to annoy you, it's not based on facts. And it was an equal fight. When will you get it, Komodo dragon fanboy.
old man wilikers

Toowoomba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 29, 2013
 
Lepard has a large chance of winning.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 29, 2013
 
Yep.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 29, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
I made this thread to annoy you, it's not based on facts. And it was an equal fight. When will you get it, Komodo dragon fanboy.
You're all sad morons,
A Leopard is a weak fighter, sometimes losing to female lions and it couldn't hunt buffaloes.
Komodos eat buffaloes everytime.
Komodo 70/30.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 29, 2013
 
Saddo get a life moron dumbass Oase.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
Saddo get a life moron dumbass Oase.
No, you gi get a life, Gay boy!!!!!!!!
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
Saddo get a life moron dumbass Oase.
Get a life, sucker!!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2013
 
Your the gay one, dumbass of dumbasses.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 29, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
Your the gay one, dumbass of dumbasses.
You're gay and you don't know the difference between "You're" and "Your".
Sucker.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 30, 2013
 
You don't deserve a life, you dumb, imbecilic dumbass.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 30, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
You don't deserve a life, you dumb, imbecilic dumbass.
I see you now realise just what a cretin, Oase is?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 30, 2013
 
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you now realise just what a cretin, Oase is?
Yep.
old man wilikers

Toowoomba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 30, 2013
 
komodo poisen is the only reason they eat buffulo.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 30, 2013
 
old man wilikers wrote:
komodo poisen is the only reason they eat buffulo.
No!!!
Komodos use strength and speed too.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 30, 2013
 
xenoxomo wrote:
You don't deserve a life, you dumb, imbecilic dumbass.
You're dumber than me!!!!
Cause you're a sucker with a sad, sad, sad life.
Sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dinosaur Discussions

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I moved 4 hr Coprolite1 11
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur Documentary? (Apr '12) 8 hr Bob 54
Eat poop, Oase Fanboy 11 hr Coprolite1 4
Allo and Giga VS T.Rex and Alberto 12 hr Prehistory 5
Ultimate Fight Scenario (Jun '12) 12 hr Prehistory 12
Megalodon VS 3 Orcas (Sep '08) 17 hr Prehistory 8
Acrocanthosaurus vs Mapusaurus vs Carcharodonto... (Apr '12) 19 hr Bsutton 21
•••
•••
•••
•••