Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 29, 2012
Allosaurus vs Ceratosaurus

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 May 30, 2012
JFC is pretty s**t but i enjoyed the "Bloodiest Battle" fight (although hated the way it re shows footage over and over and interviews interupt the action). A 8 min fight is dragged out to over a half hour!

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#3 May 30, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
JFC is pretty s**t but i enjoyed the "Bloodiest Battle" fight (although hated the way it re shows footage over and over and interviews interupt the action). A 8 min fight is dragged out to over a half hour!
Agreed, I have no favourites on JFC.

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#4 May 30, 2012
lol, i don't get why you people don't like JFC. at least its better than the worst documentary ever, monsters resurrected
btw, i liked the bloodiest battle

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 May 30, 2012
Dilophosaurus wrote:
lol, i don't get why you people don't like JFC. at least its better than the worst documentary ever, monsters resurrected
btw, i liked the bloodiest battle
It's all about entertainment, not scientific accuracy. Do you really think a Nanotyrannus would still try and kill a baby T.rex AFTER the huge mother T.rex showed up? No, it would run off scared immediately, yet in JFC it was still "determined" to kill the baby rex. Of course, it ended up getting owned by the mother. This is just one example of the shows stupidity.
Bunny Rabbit

Lake Forest, CA

#6 May 31, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about entertainment, not scientific accuracy. Do you really think a Nanotyrannus would still try and kill a baby T.rex AFTER the huge mother T.rex showed up? No, it would run off scared immediately, yet in JFC it was still "determined" to kill the baby rex. Of course, it ended up getting owned by the mother. This is just one example of the shows stupidity.
Well, maybe if the Nano was really stupid he would still try, and Monsters Resurrected was fine, except for the Spino episodes, God!!!!, U just talk about the Spino episode, what about the Tyler, Megalania, and Acro episodes?

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#7 May 31, 2012
Bunny Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> Well, maybe if the Nano was really stupid he would still try, and Monsters Resurrected was fine, except for the Spino episodes, God!!!!, U just talk about the Spino episode, what about the Tyler, Megalania, and Acro episodes?
WTH is Tyler episode?There is a member here called Tyler,you don't mean National Geographic is introducing him?
Bunny Rabbit

Lake Forest, CA

#8 May 31, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is Tyler episode?There is a member here called Tyler,you don't mean National Geographic is introducing him?
Tylosaurus episode.

Since: Mar 12

Poland

#9 Jun 1, 2012
I have mixed opinion about JFC

I loved "Hunter becomes hunted". I very like when my favorite dinosaur wins. I know Allosaurus isn't always invisible, but it's sure Allo would win against Ceratosaurus in most fights. However I really don't like "Raptors vs T.rex". People want to keep raptor's reputation as very fast, clever and deadly pack hunter that can kill over 100x bigger (in term mass) prey than itself. That's pretty unrealistic. 13 m Edmontosaurus would be definitely too big for even pack of 2 m tiny raptors. I don't say that dromaeosaurs can't kill juvenile hadrosaurs though.
Bunny Rabbit

Lake Forest, CA

#10 Jun 1, 2012
7Alx wrote:
I have mixed opinion about JFC
I loved "Hunter becomes hunted". I very like when my favorite dinosaur wins. I know Allosaurus isn't always invisible, but it's sure Allo would win against Ceratosaurus in most fights. However I really don't like "Raptors vs T.rex". People want to keep raptor's reputation as very fast, clever and deadly pack hunter that can kill over 100x bigger (in term mass) prey than itself. That's pretty unrealistic. 13 m Edmontosaurus would be definitely too big for even pack of 2 m tiny raptors. I don't say that dromaeosaurs can't kill juvenile hadrosaurs though.
It could, there were like 10 raptors at the beginning, and 7 were killed. It only described 1 dying, but if you look closely you can see a lot of them dying.

Since: May 12

North America, Early Jurassic

#11 Jun 1, 2012
Bunny Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> Well, maybe if the Nano was really stupid he would still try, and Monsters Resurrected was fine, except for the Spino episodes, God!!!!, U just talk about the Spino episode, what about the Tyler, Megalania, and Acro episodes?
those episodes were pretty bad too. they said t-rex was a weakling compared to acro (which is fake, the truth is the opposite) and they made a bunch of ginsu sharks kill a mosasaur. WTF? the mosasaur would scare them away.
Bunny Rabbit

Lake Forest, CA

#12 Jun 1, 2012
Dilophosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
those episodes were pretty bad too. they said t-rex was a weakling compared to acro (which is fake, the truth is the opposite) and they made a bunch of ginsu sharks kill a mosasaur. WTF? the mosasaur would scare them away.
Um, when they said Rex was a weakling compared to Acro, they meant in arm strength. And it is still possible for a pack of Cretoxyrhina to kill Tylosaurus.

Since: Mar 12

Poland

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Bunny Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> It could, there were like 10 raptors at the beginning, and 7 were killed. It only described 1 dying, but if you look closely you can see a lot of them dying.
Maybe they could hunt juvenile hadrosaurs. But even 20 dromeaosaurs (which one individual weight only 15 kg) couldn't kill 4 ton adults. Size matters, here. 6 ft Dromaeosaurids were not big game hunters in late creataceous like Tyrannosaurids and Abelisaurids. The real prey of Dromaeosaurus were small ornithopods like Thescelosaurus or Parksosaurus, mammals and tiny reptiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Battles! Comment here please! 11 hr Lorne Lynn Armstrong 2
Deinonychus vs Lion (Apr '17) Wed MrFerociousDinosaur 10
Deinonychus vs. Bear (Aug '17) Wed MOVIESSHOWS 5
what is your favourite dinosaur? (May '07) May 22 Spino 154
Little Garden in One Piece May 20 Kiryu2013 3
Anchisaurus Pack of 3 vs. Syntarsus Pack 6 vs.... May 19 Kiryu2012 1
Entelodont vs Stegosaurus May 17 Thunder Turtle 365 2