Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Carchar king, Perlease listen.

T-rex is simply a misinterpretation of the abbreviation 'T. rex', which is short for Tyrannosaurus rex. T-rex is not a real term. A mistake. Saying T-rex instead of T. rex makes you look like a fanboy, so don't use that term.

S'funny how this dinosaur is so well known, perhaps the most famous, and a favourite of many, yet most people don't even know how to correctly spell its name.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
T-rex is simply a misinterpretation of the abbreviation 'T. rex', which is short for Tyrannosaurus rex. T-rex is not a real term. A mistake. Saying T-rex instead of T. rex makes you look like a fanboy, so don't use that term.
S'funny how this dinosaur is so well known, perhaps the most famous, and a favourite of many, yet most people don't even know how to correctly spell its name.
That's it, thanks, me new name for me BR will be t-re.... Err T' r... No erm Trex... No..... wait....
I got it:
I'll call him Tyranna!!
.... NO, NO... Tyrannosaurus Rex, or T. Rex for short!!!!
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, thanks, me new name for me BR will be t-re.... Err T' r... No erm Trex... No..... wait....
I got it:
I'll call him Tyranna!!
Your welcome!
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it:
I'll call him Tyranna!!
Your welcome!

“'QUANDARY'”

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome!
How many times!!!

For Gods sake.

You're, you're, bloody YOU'RE,!!?

Not your.

Lol.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times!!!
For Gods sake.
You're, you're, bloody YOU'RE,!!?
Not your.
Lol.
1. Who's sake?

2. LOL = Lots Of Love

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I fear that Carchar king doesn't really care about dinosaurs enough to spell their names correctly. The traits of a person who is just going through a dino phase that will be forgotten about with time (which happens with every single kid on the planet... likes dinosaurs then grows out of it).

I agree, it's basic knowledge that every SERIOUS and life-long dinosaur enthusiast should know.

“official chess Grand master”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Doctor Facepalm wrote:
T-rex,T. rex, Tyrannosaurus rex, same thing barely a difference, who cares, what about you keep your mouthto yourself, I don'tcare how I spell, a stupid shortened name. Get off my case!
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
I fear that Carchar king doesn't really care about dinosaurs enough to spell their names correctly. The traits of a person who is just going through a dino phase that will be forgotten about with time (which happens with every single kid on the planet... likes dinosaurs then grows out of it).
I agree, it's basic knowledge that every SERIOUS and life-long dinosaur enthusiast should know.
Carchar king believes that dinosaurs just popped out of the blue, and when they died out, new ones came out of thin air to replace them!

I wonder what inaccurate, unreliable, outdated, homophobic, two-thousand year old, fictional, not to be taken seriously storybook caused him to believe that?

And if he doesn't care about dinosaurs then he should get out of here.
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
T-rex,T. rex, Tyrannosaurus rex, same thing barely a difference, who cares, I don'tcare how I spell, a stupid shortened name. Get off my case!
That would be like saying 'elhol' instead of 'hello'.

Barely a difference, just the letters rearranged. Pfft. Big deal!

Why aren't we all spelling like that? Because that's not our language. In the English language, T-rex is improper, unlike T. rex.

We have grammar, and we're supposed to use it, that's why we have it.
Carchar king wrote:
what about you keep your mouthto yourself
Talk about keeping your thoughts and words to yourself.

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

First, I don't believe they popped out of thin air, the babies they had replaced them when they died.

Can't believe you people would disrespect your creator. 2billion Christians, figure out why.

Oh, and grammar, shut up! You people are not my teacher.
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
First, I don't believe they popped out of thin air, the babies they had replaced them when they died.
Can't believe you people would disrespect your creator. 2billion Christians, figure out why.
Yes, but when a species dies out then what happens? Does a new one pop out of thin air to replace it,

or does a species gradually evolve into a new one?

“What trolls???”

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
Yes, but when a species dies out then what happens? Does a new one pop out of thin air to replace it,

or does a species gradually evolve into a new one?

“What trolls???”

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
Five billion non-Christians.

I wonder why?

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Five billion non-Christians.
I wonder why?
Good question, but are they all atheists, are they all, every single one a hindu, you should be wondering is why there is not one religion alone that out numbers Christians. Why 5billion combined, do you think there must be 6billion Christians and 1billion atheists to surprise you. There are many different religions, everyone is different, I would be surprised if it was 5billion atheists or another religion having 5billion believers.

Non-Christian is not a religion, now I ask again 2billion Christians I wonder why?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, but are they all atheists, are they all, every single one a hindu, you should be wondering is why there is not one religion alone that out numbers Christians. Why 5billion combined, do you think there must be 6billion Christians and 1billion atheists to surprise you. There are many different religions, everyone is different, I would be surprised if it was 5billion atheists or another religion having 5billion believers.
Non-Christian is not a religion, now I ask again 2billion Christians I wonder why?
Just so you know, I went to Church a couple days ago (for a funeral, the person was religious). I had no idea when to say amen, when to stand, when to sit down, when to repeat phrases or when to kneel on the wooden step in front of the seats and put hands together LOL i was totally lost. Then we were supposed to go up to the preist looking guy and take a piece of rice cracker to eat and bow or cross our hearts. I didn't go up even though i was hungry.

“What trolls???”

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddhism, for example, is an atheistic religion. They don't believe in a God. Same with Daoists and Confucianists. And Christianity is a fake. They copied it from the Jews because they couldn't come up with any other untrue story.

Judaism > Christianity

And you didn't answer my evolution question? Why? Let me ask you it again.

When a species dies, does a new one pop up to take its place, or does a species gradually evolve into another?

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Buddhism, for example, is an atheistic religion. They don't believe in a God. Same with Daoists and Confucianists. And Christianity is a fake. They copied it from the Jews because they couldn't come up with any other untrue story.
Judaism > Christianity
And you didn't answer my evolution question? Why? Let me ask you it again.
When a species dies, does a new one pop up to take its place, or does a species gradually evolve into another?
Good question, they are created there's your answer

“'QUANDARY'”

Cheshire UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

If they were created, then that's a miracle which is an event outside of causation which = magic, which you say is evil!

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

it's evil in how you make it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I moved 5 hr Rexby 3
Did Spinosaurus hunt dinosaurs or fish? 7 hr Prehistory 100
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 7 hr Prehistory 990
jurassic fight club season 2 ideas? (May '12) 14 hr Prehistory 57
Utahraptor versus Nanotyrannus (Jan '11) 15 hr mojo 21
what was the most deadly creature of all time (Jul '13) 16 hr PaleoGuy 96
American Lion vs Utahraptor (Nov '10) 19 hr The paleontologist 115
•••
•••