Godzillasaurus is a Troll

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Jun 1, 2014
Godzillasaurus is Stupid little Troll. Godzillasaurus Trolls and He tries to Annoy everybody.

Since: Jan 14

Longmont, CO

#2 Jun 1, 2014
Lovely :)
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Jun 2, 2014
Godzillasaurus is back! TROLLER ALERT!!!!
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#4 Jun 2, 2014
jackoffsaurus u are toll
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Godzilla is back! TROLLER ALERT! Godzilla you better shut up you uneducated retard! Or should i say Trollzilla!
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Godzillasaurus wrote:
Lovely :)
it is not lovely friend! this troll comment and say mean things >:[ he troll me all the time i get sad
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Godzilla stop trolling. Godzilla you are very uneducated and your mom is a Troll just like you!
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#8 Jun 2, 2014
u see he is king troll that why he want spino to be king so he can noit feel lonely about being king troll! his dad was a short fat troll and his mom was a tall skinny dumb troll >:[ they teach him to troll nice people!! that not cool, spino queen of the dinoss
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#9 Jun 2, 2014
jack'offsaurus is biggest troll i ever saw i not joking huge troll maybe mor than 5 feet tall but huge troll
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Jun 2, 2014
Godzilla your mom is A ugly fat Troll and your dad is a Filthy, dumb troll. Godzilla your mam and dad didnt raise you too well. Your parents are retarded trolls and they taught you to be retarded. Godzilla your grammar is bad because you are retarded. You probably live in a old run down shack because your mam cant afford a real house.
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jun 2, 2014
Jakesaurus imperator wrote:
Godzilla your mom is A ugly fat Troll and your dad is a Filthy, dumb troll. Godzilla your mam and dad didnt raise you too well. Your parents are retarded trolls and they taught you to be retarded. Godzilla your grammar is bad because you are retarded. You probably live in a old run down shack because your mam cant afford a real house.
Hey, your grammer isn't the best either.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Jun 2, 2014
Prehistory my grammar is great. Prehistory you have bad grammar. My grammar is great so shut up. At least i dont misspell everything like the Retarded troll know as godzilla.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Jun 2, 2014
Prehistory is stupid because she thinks i have bad grammar. Prehistory you must be blind if you think my grammar is bad. My grammar is better than your grammar. At least people understand my comments.
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jun 2, 2014
Prehistory is stupid because she thinks i have bad grammar. Prehistory you must be blind if you think my grammar is bad. My grammar is better than your grammar. At least people understand my comments.
I never said my grammer is perfect. You claimed others of horrible grammer when you capitalize letters of words in the middle of a sentence.

Also, I'm male.

Longmont, CO

#15 Jun 2, 2014
That's cute Jakesaurus ;)
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jun 2, 2014
Godzillasaurus wrote:
That's cute Jakesaurus ;)
Not for me.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Jun 3, 2014
Prehistory i thought you were a girl. No need to Start making a fuss about it.
Prehistory

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jun 3, 2014
Prehistory i thought you were a girl.
What made you think that.

“The love of Paleontology:”

Discover, explore, imagine.

#19 Jun 3, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your grammer isn't the best either.
Grammar*...

“The love of Paleontology:”

Discover, explore, imagine.

#20 Jun 3, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you think that.
He only started calling you a female about 6 hours ago, he's only trying to get on your nerves.
I would just ignore him if I were you. He obviously isn't contributing to this forum. What's driving him to stay here are people such as yourself (no offense) who're the only people who pay any attention to him. As long as people give him attention he'll continue posting here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Gigantopithecus vs Short faced bear (Jun '12) 7 hr 1def-ghd 11
The Lost World Dinosaurs Villains. 11 hr Kiryu2013 1
The best fight Lord Tirek Vs Godzilla 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Lord Tirek vs Godzilla 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Godzilla vs Lord Tirek 15 hr Kiryu2013 1
Cthulhu vs Lord Tirek 16 hr Kiryu2013 1
Kiryu War DISCUSSION Sun Kiryu2013 1
More from around the web