Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I'm done here. It is clear that Fegelein and Altanative Whatever will not be reasoned with nor will they stop their trolling.

I gave you way too many chances, and you ignored my good faith gestures by insulting me, other users, and Homosexuals.
You refused to listen to me.

Well get this; you'd better stay the fuck away from my forum with your trolling and insulting. Get it? You fucking better.
It's not often that i get pissed off at people over the Internet, but you two are exceptions.

Btw, congrats to you both; you've become the first users to be IP banned from Imperial Palace.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Spinosaur King wrote:
I'm done here. It is clear that Fegelein and Altanative Whatever will not be reasoned with nor will they stop their trolling.
I gave you way too many chances, and you ignored my good faith gestures by insulting me, other users, and Homosexuals.
Well get this; you'd better stay the fuck away from my forum with your trolling and insulting. Get it? You fucking better.
It's not often that i get pissed off at people over the Internet, but you two are exceptions.
Btw, congrats to you both; you've become the first users to be IP banned from Imperial Palace.
Seriously, IP Banning = Banning from Imperial Palace. IP = Imperial Palace.

Anyways, you were foolish enough to try to reason with me, so it's your fault and only yours.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#3 Sep 22, 2012
BTW SK, we weren't the first to get banned. Crazy Fish was the first, but he re-registered as Himmler.
Flying Spaghetti Monster

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Spinosaur King wrote:
Dafuq? I've never insulted homosexuals. I've been the most vocal in saying that insults like that are WRONG.

Anyway, you've now made me 10X more likely to troll your forum. C0ngratulations!

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Let AW go f*cking back!!!!!! Ban me til' 9999, I don't crae!!! But AW never trolled and I demand that he goes back!!!!!!!

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Justice has been done. I think this is a good result for everyone involved.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Pinky and Ze Brain wrote:
But AW never trolled and I demand that he goes back!!!!!!!
pfft, I bet you don't have any pants right now because they were burned off. SK already left anyway, stupes.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Justice has been done. I think this is a good result for everyone involved.
Everyone but AW.

“Yours truly....”

Since: May 11

Perryville, Missouri

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Can't say he didn't deserce it to an extent. He basically was picking fights.

“Yours truly....”

Since: May 11

Perryville, Missouri

#10 Sep 23, 2012
*Deserve
Pro Ukraine

San Francisco, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2012
ORLY?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
ORLY?
YA RLY
Pro Ukraine

San Francisco, CA

#13 Sep 23, 2012
N
O

W
A
I
!
Troodon8888

Judsonia, AR

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Yes you kinda were picking fights. Basically excusing SK of "ruling the forum unjustly" and you were being very instigative on the TDF wiki.
Allosaurus is Epanterias

San Francisco, CA

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Orly?

5B U WERE CONFUSING ME 4 DF

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
N
O
W
A
I
!
Y
A
W
A
I
Troodon8888

De Soto, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Allosaurus is Epanterias wrote:
Orly?
5B U WERE CONFUSING ME 4 DF
Could you cut the "internet lingo" a little bit. I am not picking up what your saying at all.
Troll Fays Dot Jay Peg

San Francisco, CA

#18 Sep 24, 2012
IZ U M3N L33T/1377 SPEEK?

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Troodon8888 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you cut the "internet lingo" a little bit. I am not picking up what your saying at all.
Wazza Troodon8888!!!
sunshine

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Spinosaur King wrote:
They've been on the Russia forum too so I suggested to our dear old Hanfield/Ann that she come here to post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ukraine/TJV2...

^ it says Ukraine because I suggested she go to the Ukraine forum and leave the Russia forum alone. It's good advice.

I hope she's still willing to listen to me! Have fun :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Talk About: Dinosaur 2 hr tyrannospinus 1
Let's Talk About: We're Back!: A Dinosaur's Story 3 hr tyrannospinus 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 4 hr Gregory 111
Poll Worldest strongest man vs African leopard/Deino... (Sep '10) Sun pussycatlover 103
Enemies of Spinosaurus (Dec '08) Sun Coprolite1 41
Poll Tyrannospinus is....... Apr 18 tyrannospinus 5
Let's Talk About: The Lion King Apr 17 tyrannospinus 1
More from around the web