God vs T-rex
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Uneducated creationist

Lake Forest, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
God vs T-rex
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
This is a stupid fight, because both of the competitors do not exist.
Nathan

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Dec 3, 2012
No,you're wrong
T.rex did exist
but still,it's a stupid fight
Spino guy

Somerset West, South Africa

#4 Dec 15, 2012
T-rex existed god exists
Anonymous Proxy

Manchester, UK

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
T-rex existed god exists
'T-Rex','T-rex' and other variations are simple miss-spellings of an abbreviation of an organism known as Tyrannosaurus rex. Correctly done, it is spelled T. rex, yet some ignorants can't spell such a simple word for the life of them.

'God' is a fictional entity referenced several times in an ancient story book known as the Bible. It exists to the same extent Pikachu, Ratchet and Mario do. Except those 3 are actually interesting. Well, the first 2, Mario is dull.
Spino guy

Somerset West, South Africa

#6 Dec 15, 2012
if god were fiction t-rex would never exist
Anonymous Proxy

Manchester, UK

#7 Dec 16, 2012
't-rex' don exist yo...

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
if god were fiction t-rex would never exist
T.rex exist thanks to the big bang, gravity and particles that formed the Earth, components for life that came from asteroids and comets, the conditions for life to form that existed in the early Earth, the basic laws of nature like evolution, the extinctions that wiped out competitors and let dinosaurs ruled the world, and finally the arms race with the ceratopsians that gave rise to T.rex by the Late Cretaceous there're many other factors but all of them can be scientifically explained using the laws of physics, the laws of nature and does not need a supreme being in order the complete the theory.

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#9 Dec 17, 2012
actually because there're conclusive proof it should be a fact not a theory
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#10 Dec 17, 2012
How could the big bang perfectly give earth a atmosphere, a sun, a moon,kill the dinosaurs before humans appear and not give one other planet one thing that it takes to get life, on day i will be laughing in your faces when god comes

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
How could the big bang perfectly give earth a atmosphere, a sun, a moon,kill the dinosaurs before humans appear and not give one other planet one thing that it takes to get life, on day i will be laughing in your faces when god comes
Hmm! Typical Christian attitude!
And the answer to your question has been explained...
The laws of physics, and the laws of nature.
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#12 Dec 17, 2012
If god exists or not at least christians help people all around the world use our own free to keep peace, unlike you atheists you say i'm not helping anyone just because christians do.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
If god exists or not at least christians help people all around the world use our own free to keep peace, unlike you atheists you say i'm not helping anyone just because christians do.
Never said you Churchly guys don't help.
By all means spread the word of peace and understanding.
But keep your supreme being crap.
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#14 Dec 17, 2012
We are keeping our supreme being non-crap but you go infact write unnecessary things about us which we can't just let happen we're still ordinary people like you,leave my religion alone we as christians love god we are the most popular religion doesn't mean all you atheists,muslims and others may complain about us when we don't have a single complaint.In my country muslims are trying to end chrismas and my goverment.Leave my religion and beliefs alone i am christian deal with it

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
We are keeping our supreme being non-crap but you go infact write unnecessary things about us which we can't just let happen we're still ordinary people like you,leave my religion alone we as christians love god we are the most popular religion doesn't mean all you atheists,muslims and others may complain about us when we don't have a single complaint.In my country muslims are trying to end chrismas and my goverment.Leave my religion and beliefs alone i am christian deal with it
Oh dear, getting bit cranky EH.
Touched a nerve have I?
If you don't want constructive criticism...
SHUT UP!

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#16 Dec 18, 2012
True, the only reason we are giving you criticism and "disturb" you because your religion doesn't leave us alone, nobody cares what you believe in until you force them to believe like you.
BTW about the questions earlier
Atmosphere? the components for the atmosphere was created by the big bang and Earth's gravity keep them around the Earth.
A moon? It can be explained with the laws of physics, whatever happened is not clear, the widely accepted theory is another planet collided with Earth, the debris was shot out to form a disk and slowly formed the moon.
The dinosaur extintion has many theories but again can be explained with the laws of physics and laws of nature.

May I ask some questions?
In the first place your religion says the Earth is at the center of the universe, the Sun rotates around the Earth. It said there are crystal spheres between the planets, that beyond the solar system there is nothing else and tons of other crap. Why?
The reasons your religion used the explain all these basic concepts of the universe are proven wrong and unquestionably wrong, there are so many holes in it why do we even believe in it at all? I bet in a few decades the last standing so called "fact" about God created the universe will follow the others.
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Balaur wrote:
True, the only reason we are giving you criticism and "disturb" you because your religion doesn't leave us alone, nobody cares what you believe in until you force them to believe like you.
BTW about the questions earlier
Atmosphere? the components for the atmosphere was created by the big bang and Earth's gravity keep them around the Earth.
A moon? It can be explained with the laws of physics, whatever happened is not clear, the widely accepted theory is another planet collided with Earth, the debris was shot out to form a disk and slowly formed the moon.
The dinosaur extintion has many theories but again can be explained with the laws of physics and laws of nature.
May I ask some questions?
In the first place your religion says the Earth is at the center of the universe, the Sun rotates around the Earth. It said there are crystal spheres between the planets, that beyond the solar system there is nothing else and tons of other crap. Why?
The reasons your religion used the explain all these basic concepts of the universe are proven wrong and unquestionably wrong, there are so many holes in it why do we even believe in it at all? I bet in a few decades the last standing so called "fact" about God created the universe will follow the others.
Do you mean muslim and religion others or atheists?
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#18 Dec 18, 2012
If it is athiests or religion that won't happen, we're all different not all atheists. I LOOOVE!!!!!!!! GOD more than I love my family and freinds, oh and christians don't force people,christians just say you can join us or leave us so we don't force you people.When everyone on earth has heard jesus name he will come and take all the christians to heaven, and the people that didn't believe will remain on earth and for a 1000 years the devil will control earth.The people that remain on earth have two choices, starve or thirst to death to go to heaven or accept the devil's number(whatever you call it)666 to buy food and ngo to hell and burn when they die

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
If it is athiests or religion that won't happen, we're all different not all atheists. I LOOOVE!!!!!!!! GOD more than I love my family and freinds, oh and christians don't force people,christians just say you can join us or leave us so we don't force you people.When everyone on earth has heard jesus name he will come and take all the christians to heaven, and the people that didn't believe will remain on earth and for a 1000 years the devil will control earth.The people that remain on earth have two choices, starve or thirst to death to go to heaven or accept the devil's number(whatever you call it)666 to buy food and ngo to hell and burn when they die
Your a fanatic...
Your the type of person that makes this world unsafe for humans, who do not think like you.
You put the fear of your Lord before life, even before your own family.
Your kind is the scourge of the Earth.
The core of all the problems.
Spino guy

Cape Town, South Africa

#21 Dec 18, 2012
I love my family alot, but love the lord more and always will love the lord more.Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me so call me a fanatic how much you want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mapusaurus vs Torvosaurus (May '12) 7 hr baltic pliosaur 29
Tiger population on the rise at last ! 21 hr Coelophysis 20
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Sep 24 The Dinosaur King 303
Robert Bakker vs Jack Horner (Aug '13) Sep 24 1def-ghd 17
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Sep 24 Just me 860
Megalodon vs Sarcosuchus (May '14) Sep 23 Vvrpangan 12
Vastatosaurus vs. Spinosaurus (Apr '09) Sep 23 tyrano-spino-fan 77
More from around the web