Theropod size
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#266 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! come now... don't be modest...
You are clearly way out in front.
No, you're number 1.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#267 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're number 1.
Says the guy that proves his immaturity with ever embarrassing post he makes...
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#268 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that proves his immaturity with ever embarrassing post he makes...
Says the guy that admitted he's small minded.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#269 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that admitted he's small minded.
The difference is, that's only an opinion, whereas every post you make proves what a childish immature cretin you are....

Wannabe troll....

You ain't got the brains sonny....
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#270 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, that's only an opinion, whereas every post you make proves what a childish immature cretin you are....
Wannabe troll....
You ain't got the brains sonny....
I don't have "Brains", cause I've only got one brain.
Unlike you, you don't have a brain!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#271 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have "Brains", cause I've got no brain.
Unlike you, you have a brain!!!
FIFY
Raptorial Hawk

Finland

#272 Jul 11, 2013
This thread is on theropod size, not the size of Coprolite's or Oase's brains.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#273 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dumb
FIFY.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#274 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY.
Ha! Ha!, If you had no one to copy, just like all dumb kids, you would be dumb.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#275 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha!, If you had no one to copy, just like all dumb kids, you would be dumb.
And you're dumber!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#276 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're dumber!!!
And again this is how dumb this kid is...

He has no idea that my reply is 'but not as dumb as you'.

He will not get this until we have repeated it over, and over again...

Arrr well... if that's what it takes for a retard to pick things up...

'But not as dumb as you'

'But not as dumb as you'

'But not as dumb as you'
Raptorial Hawk

Finland

#277 Jul 11, 2013
Oase and Coprolite1:

You are what you say. Try commenting with that in mind for a change.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#278 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And again this is how dumb this kid is...
He has no idea that my reply is 'but not as dumb as you'.
He will not get this until we have repeated it over, and over again...
Arrr well... if that's what it takes for a retard to pick things up...
'But not as dumb as you'
'But not as dumb as you'
'But not as dumb as you'
Says the guy that admitted he's dumb.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#279 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that admitted he's dumb.
'But not as dumb as you'

'But not as dumb as you'

'But not as dumb as you'

This retard is even more of a retard than I thought he is.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#280 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
'But not as dumb as you'
'But not as dumb as you'
'But not as dumb as you'
This retard is even more of a retard than I thought he is.
I tricked you to being a Parrot!!!
+ "But not as dumb as you" means that you're dumb, but someone else's dumber.
Technically, you've admitted that you're dumb!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#281 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
I tricked you to being a Parrot!!!
+ "But not as dumb as you" means that you're dumb, but someone else's dumber.
Technically, you've admitted that you're dumb!!!
Don't get too excited you will either fall out you cut or sh!t yourself.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#282 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get too excited you will either fall out you cut or sh!t yourself.
Blah blah, whatever.
But you're gonna get the shit out a here first!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#283 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah, whatever.
But you're gonna get the shit out a here first!!!
Shovel yer own!!... yer dirty little bast**d.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#285 Jul 11, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shovel yer own!!... yer dirty little bast**d.
No, after you.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#286 Jul 11, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
No, after you.
Oh! yeah... Sorry... Mommy still does that for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Jul '09) Mon Heathen 2,059
European Jaguar talk Sun 1def-ghd 1
Suchomimus vs T-rex (Dec '12) May 28 Venatrix8 36
Carnotaurus vs. Allosaurus (Feb '09) May 28 Ayub54 377
10 most dangerous therapods. (Aug '09) May 27 Livero Alvieri 173
Raptor (dromaeosaurid) hand placement? May 26 KeeganKuhn 1
utahraptor vs gigantoraptor May 26 love dinosaurs ma... 1
More from around the web