Did Megaraptor fish?Or hunt in packs,...

Did Megaraptor fish?Or hunt in packs,is it a possibility?

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
A lot of people say Megaraptor ate fish.So a lot say that it hunted in packs.Estimated that it is a Allosauridae.Fanboys say that because that Allosaurus hunted in packs (Even Neovenator) Megaraptor will.Megaraptor had Simaliar teeth towards allosaurus.There has been recent Megaraptor findings in Argentina and briefly china.There has been no evidence of this carnivore eating prey bigger then itself.It's skull is about as big as a 1st grader.Attacking with a bite force 1.1 tons.Do you think that it was capable of killing?Or fishing.
Tyrant lizard king

Chennai, India

#2 Jan 27, 2013
if megaraptor ate fish it didnt need to hunt in packs
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Tyrant lizard king wrote:
if megaraptor ate fish it didnt need to hunt in packs
That was i was saying.Did you think that Megaraptor ate fish or not.I thought it was capable of hunting in family groups.There is evidence that Allosaurs mate for life.
a verbose vegetable

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#4 Jan 27, 2013
NOBODY. GIVES. A SHIT. your inane little 'debates' are completely pointless over all; and i almost feel sorry for all those who participate. can you please not infect the internet with your drivel? pasty skinned teens/40 year old men pretending to be teens who have less contact with sunlight than dracula have no place in the world; and thus should be exterminated. so enjoy your discussions while you can, because your days are numbered.

have a nice day
a verbose vegetable

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#5 Jan 27, 2013
goddamn, it feels good to be back!
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I'm sick of it.The new war is going on!Topix war VI!
You guys are trolling.It's just dumb.It is getting near that point.
a peppy planet-cracker

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#7 Jan 27, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
I'm sick of it.The new war is going on!Topix war VI!
You guys are trolling.It's just dumb.It is getting near that point.
kid, how long have you been here? because i've almost certainly been here linger so i know what starts a war; it just isn't happening. on a related note, can you please get a vasectomy before you damage future generations by unleashing your vile spawn upon the world? suicide is also a viable, and very much recommended, option
well then

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
a verbose vegetable wrote:
NOBODY. GIVES. A SHIT. your inane little 'debates' are completely pointless over all; and i almost feel sorry for all those who participate. can you please not infect the internet with your drivel? pasty skinned teens/40 year old men pretending to be teens who have less contact with sunlight than dracula have no place in the world; and thus should be exterminated. so enjoy your discussions while you can, because your days are numbered.
have a nice day
Welcome back! As you can see this place is dominated by 9 year olds making inane threads. You probably shouldn't post on it, really.
a sociopathic buddhist

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#9 Jan 27, 2013
well then wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back! As you can see this place is dominated by 9 year olds making inane threads. You probably shouldn't post on it, really.
it's quite obvious these people don't know how to deal with trolls, therefore trolling here will be very funny
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
I've been here since march...Pf 2011.Dinosaur topix wiki.there has been 6 wars.The last one was June 2011.You don't know what I'm talking about.
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Well you probably do...But there is a difference.I'm 14.Yer cretin!
a sadistic dolphin

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#12 Jan 27, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
I've been here since march...Pf 2011.Dinosaur topix wiki.there has been 6 wars.The last one was June 2011.You don't know what I'm talking about.
i've been here since 2010, now run along and play with your legos like a good little failure. or are you too developmentally stunted to put colourful blocks together?
a sadistic dolphin

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#13 Jan 27, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
Well you probably do...But there is a difference.I'm 14.Yer cretin!
wow, you're 14 yet you can barely form a coherent sentence; i'm honestly shocked by your sheer stupidity. 8 year olds shouldn't be on the internet, so what the f*ck are you doing here?
well then

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jan 27, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
I've been here since march...Pf 2011.Dinosaur topix wiki.there has been 6 wars.The last one was June 2011.You don't know what I'm talking about.
You've been here since March 2011? Don't kid yourself. If you were here since then you'd be long gone to IP, and you'd certainly know both me and our friend from the UK.

"6 wars"? Again, don't kid yourself. The first 3 "wars" were just SK and Ohyeah overreacting to Pincus's trolling. The same happened with different people (coughEGcough) about a year ago with Mr.UK's trolling.

We all know you're only 9. That's how you act, at least. After all, your 9 year old "brother"/clone acts as maturely as you do...
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
All your names begin with a and each have suspicious sayings.And I created this thread.You've been dead since the K-T boundary son.And stay that way.Pitty,you won't I'll gather more contributors to defeat you.
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2013
You guys are trolls.IP?I stayed.I have to fight off trolls like you.Mattking is in IP hoping for a opportunity and you guys are messing it up.Just because you think I'm nine does not mean you insult me.You stick to your opinions and I'll stick to mine got it!At least you have a shot at taking over the forum entirely!
well then

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jan 27, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
All your names begin with a and each have suspicious sayings.And I created this thread.You've been dead since the K-T boundary son.And stay that way.Pitty,you won't I'll gather more contributors to defeat you.
last time I checked, "well then" does not begin with an a, or even have an a in it. Strange that.

In reality it's to be expected that you cannot read, you uneducated, sad, sad, very sad stupid imbecilic cretin.
PredatorAPEX1

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Not you!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Don't be stubborn. You are a 9 year old. If you wanna scare those trolls away, just ask some fighting trolls and contributorsto scare them and then they roll off. The wars started in 2004, while the forum was invented in 2003.
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Rexby,not to insult,but look at the dinosaur wiki search.It has been around since 2006

2006 TDF is invented

2007 first troll named SpinoX00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus or Tyrannosaurus? 22 hr Neovenator 1
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Wed Raptor Red 12
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Wed Raptor Red 6,177
Poll Who is bigger,Quetzalcoatlus or Ornithocheirus? (Dec '10) Jun 27 Killerace1 16
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
More from around the web