Poem Wars: The BANDits vs The BADlanders

Poem Wars: The BANDits vs The BADlanders

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TEP

Sarasota, FL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Here we begin the poem wars. There are two sides of these wars: The BANDits, and the BADlanders. I am the leader of the BANDits. You BADlanders may choose your leader. And so I post the starting poem of the war:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
The BANDits are us,
The BADlanders are you.
We are sure of this fact to our very cores,
And all though it seems different, BIRDS ARE NOT DINOSAURS.
Oh shut up

Manchester, UK

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, i'm a freelancer.

You are doing an incredibly good job of making an arse out of yourself, and am actually struggling to tell if you are trying to troll or are just genuinely stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Crazy Fish was born into a world of mass slavery of P. insanis by God. His parents aren't known, but are logically assumed to be a male & female P. insanis. When he was attempted to be educated of his destiny, however, is when the first signs of him being different came about.

The angelic servants of God were powerful relative to modern day organisms, but this is where the idiocy of Christianity begins to make sense. God wasn't bright, nor was Jesus. The former did after all design all life with hilariously bad flaws in them. The angels were weaker in every single way than the P. insanis they were supposed to be ruling over. When Crazy Fish learned of the supposed 'truth'- the myth that god was the creator of all - he became enraged. He yelled "God made us all? Was he drunk when he desinged the mammalian eye or something!?

He subsequently decided to liberate his species from their predicament. He set out on an epic quest, spanning dimensions. He took on armies of angels & gained new skills throughout his journey. Against all the odds, he was triumphant.

Then he came face to face with God & Jesus. What he did to them next was truly deserving of their horrific crimes. One report concluded he tied them together with their intestines and threw them into an ocean of colourful sulphuric acid. A more credible report concluded that he cemented their heads up each others arse holes with eternal cement, & threw them into an ocean of sulphuric acid.

It is unknown what happened to the population of P. insanis afterwards.

Due to the slight problem of God being at the bottom of an ocean of sulphuric acid, Christianity has not had a diety since that date. That means every shred of Christianity in human history is a myth. It's also the answer to a recurring question among many: Where was God during the Holocaust? His head was cemented up Jesus' anus, that's where he was.

It's not all doom and gloom, he had numerous good effects on history, of which we are only begining to understand.
It transpires that the bubonic plague was actually caused by the farts of Piscis sordida, & once Crazy Fish learned of this, he plugged the things anus with a book, causing it to rupture some time later. Some say the book was indeed a Bible, others say it was a Qur'an. Others maintain it was a simple story book. We may never know.

In saving the English population from the plague, however, he in-advertantly created a future disaster. Krakatoa didn't erupt. Krakatoa was the home of this sole remaining P. sordida individual with a butt plug. When it eventually ruptured it created the Krakatoa eruption of 1883.

Another significant effect Crazy Fish had on history was during World War II. People say Hitler's decision to attack Russia was flawed. That isn't entirely correct. What Crazy Fish did was hack WWII & gave the Soviet Army advanced weaponry (like the T-44A medium tank), allowing them fight back the Nazi invasion.

The myth that Hitler shot himself was created by Crazy Fish as well. Crazy Fish actually possesed Hitler, forcing him to commit suicide. He did this partly to fix the issue of the Holocaust (which God couldn't do because he was in an ocean of sulphuric acid with Jesus' head cemented up his arse hole) but also because he knew a movie would be created of Hitler's downfall later, and hilarious parodies of it would be produced for him to watch.

He also discovered the truth he had been searching for for so long; he discovered the process of evolution, and setup a series of events that resulted in Darwin creating his famous theory. It did leave him to question his initial rage at God's incompetence in designing things, as God didn't actually do anything.

Little is known of what he does in modern times. Based on past events, it's probable he plays an omnipotent role. It's highly probable that when something miraculous happens, it's Crazy Fish having pity on you. Having one of those days where nothing goes right? That is Crazy Fish trolling you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Roses are red.
Violets are violet.
God is the reason,
for these BANDits.
God's incompetence,
at designing things,
is obvious when you look,
at this dumb BANDit.
Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Bandits are false,
Badlands are true.

Ornithomimus
Had feathers and fuzz
Does it link birds to dinosaurs?
Oh yes it does!

It's not a missing link
A basal coelosaur
But it shares many features
With the Manoraptor!

The Manoraptians
Are what you call birds
But even Theriznosaurus?
Well how absurd!

TEP and Coe,
You make me laugh!
You can stick your Protoavis
Up your Arse!!!

Your argument is stupid
Your evidence Untrue
The Badlanders have won
We have defeated you!!!
coelophyis

Knightdale, NC

#7 Nov 10, 2012
i can not rap biggest embarrassment in science is badit bird link is worst than warm blooded link

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 10, 2012
coelophyis wrote:
i can not rap biggest embarrassment in science is badit bird link is worst than warm blooded link
In this case, you're supposed to say 'worse', not 'worst'

Improper grammar.

Pay more attention in English, OK.
coelophyis

Knightdale, NC

#9 Nov 10, 2012
no yes no
Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Look Coe, You're on the Wiki!!!

http://dinosaurforums.wikia.com/wiki/Coelophy...
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Wait, hold on a mo. Are you telling me that coeophysis here, who has been on the same track as me, whom I thought was just sharing his thoughts, is a troll?

I don't see any troll activity in him. I think he should have a right to discuss his thoughts with us.

Come on coelophysis, come back to DH if you don't want to be with all of these people. Come back to DH, where people can actually listen and discuss with you. Okay?
Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#12 Nov 10, 2012
JMD577 wrote:
Wait, hold on a mo. Are you telling me that coeophysis here, who has been on the same track as me, whom I thought was just sharing his thoughts, is a troll?
I don't see any troll activity in him. I think he should have a right to discuss his thoughts with us.
Come on coelophysis, come back to DH if you don't want to be with all of these people. Come back to DH, where people can actually listen and discuss with you. Okay?
No JMD, You are not as infuriating as him
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 10, 2012
wait, hang on a mo. areyoutellng me that coelophysis, who was on the same track as me, whom I thought was just sharing his thoughts, is a troll?

I don't see any troll activity in him. I think he should have a right to share his thoughts with us.

come back to DH, coelophysis, where you can actually share your thoughts with us back there and we listen and even discuss your thoughts with yourself if you don't want to be here where people just ignore you and speak against you. You know how welcoming our home site is. Why not go back there already where we actually understand you?
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 10, 2012
-_- those typos.
coelophyis

Knightdale, NC

#15 Nov 10, 2012
i'll be back more limusaurus thoughts this site not working right may be its my computor
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
No JMD, You are not as infuriating as him
? I wasn't discussing me. I was wondering why coelophysis would be a troll. IMO, he's just sharing his thoughts with us. Besides, I told him (I hope he's listening) to come back to our home site, as beautiful as IP. You DO want him gone from here, don't you?
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
coelophyis wrote:
i'll be back more limusaurus thoughts this site not working right may be its my computor
Thank you! It's about time! I'm still puzzled as of why you'd choose this instead of the welcoming DH where we are from and should be there.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Give up Coelophysis. Don't think that junior's support can make you feel better.

Me, Edaph, and Crazy Fish have already pwnz0r3d you, yet you continue to be radical.

*Quintuple Facepalm*

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/2/9/12...
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Bye everyone! See you in 2013, when this guy isn't around and all of topix is better!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
JMD577 wrote:
Bye everyone! See you in 2013, when this guy isn't around and all of topix is better!
Oh I'll be around.

Look, I'm arguing that birds are dinosaurs. Isn't that dinosaur related?
JMD577

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Oh boy. Bye Everybody! See you in 2013, when this guy isn't around and all of topix is renewed! I will, however, stick around if coelophysis didn't listen to my instructions.

Here's a favour for you, Pinky:
put that >nickname-as-of-now in store for September 2016, will you? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll which is the worse fanboy? (Feb '13) 6 hr fanboy 32
Dunkleosteus VS Rhizodus VS Orca VS Greath whit... (Aug '08) 12 hr tyrant-spino-fan 17
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 19 hr Andrink 5,832
Return of the Emperor 19 hr Andrink 5
Tiger population on the rise at last ! Tue Tyranna2 9
Lion vs tiger (Oct '11) Aug 18 1def-ghd 254
dino egg (possibly ) Aug 18 purple pink 2
More from around the web