T-Rex VS Paraceratherium
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Reading, UK

#107 Apr 18, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you used out dated sources too, Trashhead.
Giga, Mapu, and Argentino lived together so stop saying that Giganotosaurus and Argentinosaurus lived in different times, they lived together at the same time and in the same place, Trashhead.
Yes, because Paleontologists are outdated, while crap documentaries for entertainment and books aimed at 8 year olds are 100% accurate.

Wow, great logic
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Reading, UK

#108 Apr 18, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you used out dated sources too, Trashhead.
Giga, Mapu, and Argentino lived together so stop saying that Giganotosaurus and Argentinosaurus lived in different times, they lived together at the same time and in the same place, Trashhead.
Giga evolved from Mapu!!!
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#109 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Giga evolved from Mapu!!!
Nope they lived together and they are not closely related.
Giga is closely related to Charchara.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#110 Apr 19, 2013
Brisio wrote:
Lions attack VERY RARELY giraffes, and ONLY when they r starvin' 2 death they attack elephants, however ALWAYS small elephants, and ALWAYS when lions r in group.
I mean a solitary T-Rex. However, why would rex have a poisonous bite? It has a strong bite, muscular body, it doesn't need a poisonus bite.
Animals which have poison o bacteria like komodo dragons, they r ALWAYS physically weaks (poisonous snake, dendrobatidae, jellyfishes, scorpions, spider, wasps, komodos)
SURELY T-Rex wasn't physically weak!
PS
Please, would u tell me who says that T-Rex had a bacteria bite? I would like 2 know da link...
Do you know how strong komodo dragons are?
One tail slash would break your femur which is hard like concrete. These lizards could wrestle you and slam your face. It would rip open your underbelly and kill you, it could also knock trees by ramming them.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#111 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because Paleontologists are outdated, while crap documentaries for entertainment and books aimed at 8 year olds are 100% accurate.
Wow, great logic
Well your brain is filled with termites. 10 year old books are like 90% accurate, Paleontologists is 80% accurate and TV shows are 70% accurate. Your brain is 10% accurate and my brain is only 3% accurate
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#112 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because Paleontologists are outdated, while crap documentaries for entertainment and books aimed at 8 year olds are 100% accurate.
Wow, great logic
I ment my brain was 3% accurate and your brain is 1% accurate because it's filled with bacteria and viruses
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Liverpool, UK

#113 Apr 19, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your brain is filled with termites. 10 year old books are like 90% accurate, Paleontologists is 80% accurate and TV shows are 70% accurate. Your brain is 10% accurate and my brain is only 3% accurate
Did you just say, out dated crap made for little kids is more accurate than someone who had dedicated their life to studying dinosaurs. Seriously, you stand no chance at even becoming that knowledgable. Secondly, insulting those who clearly have the upper hand in a debate shows desperation. I really cannot be bothered to waste my brain on you anymore.

Buh bye
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Liverpool, UK

#114 Apr 19, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope they lived together and they are not closely related.
Giga is closely related to Charchara.
Research Mapusaurus. You will find that it's closest relative is Giganotosaurus. Do it. Any give me one legitimate reason why they are not closely related
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Liverpool, UK

#115 Apr 19, 2013
Happy birthday!!! Have a wiki page!!!: http://dinosaurforums.wikia.com/wiki/Oasegeng...
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#117 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just say, out dated crap made for little kids is more accurate than someone who had dedicated their life to studying dinosaurs. Seriously, you stand no chance at even becoming that knowledgable. Secondly, insulting those who clearly have the upper hand in a debate shows desperation. I really cannot be bothered to waste my brain on you anymore.
Buh bye
I already said you're smarter than me, now your just a stupid 5-year old for me, dummy.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#118 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Research Mapusaurus. You will find that it's closest relative is Giganotosaurus. Do it. Any give me one legitimate reason why they are not closely related
I just said Giganotosaurus is more related to Charcharondontosaurus than Mapusaurus.
Anyway they are still related and giga's size and skull is more similar to charcharo than to mapu's.
Only Mapusaurus legs are similar to Giganotosaurus and nothing else, because Charcharodontosaurus has more similarities to Giganotosaurus than Mapusaurus
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#119 Apr 19, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Research Mapusaurus. You will find that it's closest relative is Giganotosaurus. Do it. Any give me one legitimate reason why they are not closely related
Also use right spelling and grammar, stupid.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#120 Apr 19, 2013
PMAC wrote:
Oh my gosh. Paraceraterium would win!!! I swear you all act like they're dumb animals that move like a snail. News Flash!!!!!! All and Indricotherium has to do is knock into Tyrannos side with its head and break its rib cage. END OF STORY!!!!!!!
I walk like a human and Tyrannosaurus has better weapons and have great balance.
For sure Rex would win, it would jump to the para's back then crush it's back
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Liverpool, UK

#121 Apr 20, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said Giganotosaurus is more related to Charcharondontosaurus than Mapusaurus.
Anyway they are still related and giga's size and skull is more similar to charcharo than to mapu's.
Only Mapusaurus legs are similar to Giganotosaurus and nothing else, because Charcharodontosaurus has more similarities to Giganotosaurus than Mapusaurus
Evidence: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcharodontos...

Secondly, children's books are less accurate than Paleontologists

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#123 Apr 20, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
You know crap man, giga and argentino lived together and giga hunted argentino.
You should shut your mouth up.
Scientists say the holes in argentinosaurus bones are giganotosaurus teeth so you know nothing.
So it's been proved giga hunted argentino
Go on, keep embarassing yourself. It's funny XD
Emperor Edaphosaurus

Liverpool, UK

#124 Apr 20, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on, keep embarassing yourself. It's funny XD
Thank goodness your back, Oasegenggam is really annoying! Oh well, If I know trolls they tend to get bored if we leave them alone. So maybe I should leave him like you and Tyranna did.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#125 Apr 20, 2013
Emperor Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness your back, Oasegenggam is really annoying! Oh well, If I know trolls they tend to get bored if we leave them alone. So maybe I should leave him like you and Tyranna did.
I'm sorry and accept my apology please.
PMAC

Antioch, CA

#126 Apr 22, 2013
Wait this topic is about Paracatherium vs Tyrannosaurus. So why are people fighting over other animals. Did people finally accept the fact that Paracatherium wins?
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#127 Apr 22, 2013
PMAC wrote:
Wait this topic is about Paracatherium vs Tyrannosaurus. So why are people fighting over other animals. Did people finally accept the fact that Paracatherium wins?
Nope people accept Tyrannosaurus winning.
And still Para would lose.
PMAC

Antioch, CA

#128 Apr 24, 2013
Oh really? An animal that is way larger than Tyrannosaurus would totally loose right? T-Rex isnt strong enouph. Its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 6,175
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 11
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Jun 14 Gawdzilla 5,822
More from around the web