Prehistopia- The Truth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PaudieN1

Europe

#1 Feb 11, 2010
It is time you all knew of recent events on that mess of a forum. Ohyeah was supposedly to be banned for 24 hours as a punishment. This did not happen. Now I have been banned. Why? Because I refused to apologise to ohyeah. Seem fair? Nope. I guess you are all aware of what he did here, now I am taking the blame. I now advise everyone not to go to that forum. Go to PI. It is fairer and more controlled. That is all.
Spinosaur King

Liverpool, UK

#2 Feb 11, 2010
? i never banned you, WTF?
Batman

Herndon, VA

#3 Feb 11, 2010
hi
Spinodontosaurus

Manchester, UK

#4 Feb 11, 2010
Paudie what the hell, he apologised to you, not for the first tie either after he did to all of us after Pincus's umm, persuading. You just wouldnt let go of it, despite me, Spino king and Ohyeah himself trying to get you too. Now Spino King did say to apologise and drop this, then he said (i think, i will have to check) drop it or he will ban people that dont. Yet you still didnt talking about having pride or summut like that. If someone insults my country i would ignore it, while if some one insulted my mam or what ever i would say f*ck off and be done with it. I dont live in the past and dont hold a grudge, you clearly do hold a grudge against Ohyeah. Otherwise you should have dropped it by now. Though i admit Spino king was harsh in banning you.
PaudieN1

Europe

#6 Feb 11, 2010
Spinosaur King wrote:
? i never banned you, WTF?
Oh please! Do not act like this did not happen. Tha.......wait. Strange. I believe you. Well why can't I view any posts or.........ohyeah. I swear if it is him........
Spinosaur King

Liverpool, UK

#7 Feb 11, 2010
I never banned him spinodon. Honestly.
PaudieN1

Europe

#8 Feb 11, 2010
@Spinodont: I clearly said I was letting it go on the forum! READ! I do not hold onto a grudge as I have said many times. Now it turns out I was not banned.
PaudieN1

Europe

#9 Feb 11, 2010
I was just about to reply to ohyeah's comment about him "ringing my neck" when it came up "you cannot post here." Seems like I have been banned. S. King, I want the truth. Is ohyeah an admin on it?@ohyeah: if I cannot post there where do you think I would go? Huh? Can't understand that either I guess. Gawd only knows what you are saying now because I cannot see the forum.

“C'mon bro, I got TIGER BLOOD”

Since: Apr 09

IN UPENDI!

#10 Feb 11, 2010
Batman wrote:
hi
Hello to you kind sir!

Might I inquire what your opinion of quantum mechanics in a sub-universal drive would affect the hypotenuse of my lamp? I am most confounded!

Furthermore, could you enlighten us on what is perhaps Marxism found in the bowels of Epluribusinumluvyoumountainbar becquemilfsexting secretsquirrelhyraxrodentbatow lrandomanimalname? It causes much confusion among me and my peers, members of the Shabadaba Ding-Dong society? The effects on global warming could be tremendous, and your inference is quite appreciated!

Are you friends with William Shatner? He and I have had quite a few discussions, particulary concerning his starring role in the new Lara Croft movie. Apparently, he has a sex scene with Brad Pitt! Tell William hi bunnykins says high!

Q

Splendiferously yours,

Sir Duckpenis McGriddle
Pincusaurus Rex

Newcastle, UK

#11 Feb 11, 2010
Stygimoloch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you kind sir!
Might I inquire what your opinion of quantum mechanics in a sub-universal drive would affect the hypotenuse of my lamp? I am most confounded!
Furthermore, could you enlighten us on what is perhaps Marxism found in the bowels of Epluribusinumluvyoumountainbar becquemilfsexting secretsquirrelhyraxrodentbatow lrandomanimalname? It causes much confusion among me and my peers, members of the Shabadaba Ding-Dong society? The effects on global warming could be tremendous, and your inference is quite appreciated!
Are you friends with William Shatner? He and I have had quite a few discussions, particulary concerning his starring role in the new Lara Croft movie. Apparently, he has a sex scene with Brad Pitt! Tell William hi bunnykins says high!
Q
Splendiferously yours,
Sir Duckpenis McGriddle
It finally happened. The kids on these boards have made stygi snap and go crazy.
Ohyeah spinosaurus

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2010
PaudieN1 wrote:
I was just about to reply to ohyeah's comment about him "ringing my neck" when it came up "you cannot post here." Seems like I have been banned. S. King, I want the truth. Is ohyeah an admin on it?@ohyeah: if I cannot post there where do you think I would go? Huh? Can't understand that either I guess. Gawd only knows what you are saying now because I cannot see the forum.
????? i said some one like how you were acting not you read the post
Spinosaur King

Liverpool, UK

#13 Feb 12, 2010
PaudieN1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please! Do not act like this did not happen. Tha.......wait. Strange. I believe you. Well why can't I view any posts or.........ohyeah. I swear if it is him........
i have NO idea what happened. I never even baned you. However ill see if there is a roblem.
Spinosaur King

Liverpool, UK

#14 Feb 12, 2010
PaudieN1 wrote:
Ohyeah is an asistant admin on the forum. His assists me on certain matters, but as far as i can see, neither me or ohyeah has banned you.(Besides, i changed ohyeahs settings, so as assistant admin, he cannot ban people).

“equality for all Malaysian”

Since: Jan 10

Birr, Ireland

#15 Feb 12, 2010
Leave it alone!

Dinosaur is extinct1
PaudieN1

Europe

#16 Feb 12, 2010
Ohyeah is an admin. Problem solved!
Spinodontosaurus

Manchester, UK

#17 Feb 12, 2010
Stygimoloch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you kind sir!
Q
Splendiferously yours,
Sir Duckpenis McGriddle
?

Since: Oct 09

New Braunfels, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Stygimoloch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you kind sir!
Q
Splendiferously yours,
Sir Duckpenis McGriddle
What the heck?!?!?!?!?!
Spinodontosaurus

Manchester, UK

#19 Feb 12, 2010
yongma wrote:
Leave it alone!
Dinosaur is extinct1
??
PaudieN1

Europe

#20 Feb 12, 2010
Stygimoloch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you kind sir!
Q
Splendiferously yours,
Sir Duckpenis McGriddle
I was thinking to exact seem thing, Duckpenis!.........Classic Stygi! If only you had a mic on PSN.....To be honest I am thinking of starting a new religion with you as my Gawd!:)
Spinosaur King

Liverpool, UK

#21 Feb 12, 2010
PaudieN1 wrote:
Ohyeah is an admin. Problem solved!
I have just removed him as assistant admin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Dinosaur Do you hate The most? (Sep '14) 3 hr Bat5hitcrazy 21
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 12 hr Coprolite1 5,773
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 12 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 198
Let's Talk About: Godzilla Final Wars Sun tyrannospinus 5
jurassic fight club season 2 ideas? (May '12) Sun dino 63
How smart was velociraptor Sun Prehistory 7
Whats your favourite wierd dino Sun Prehistory 2
More from around the web