Anonymous

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

From 2006-2011.The end of the dark ages and beginning of a crisis.Like little viruses like you!
Tyrant lizard king

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

am i a contributor ?
Anonymous

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Yes.We won!!!!!
Red_Fitz5

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

they would if they still exist but it would be crazy.But did t-rex even evolve?
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Yes it did.
Evan

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Then they would continue to evolve?
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Evan wrote:
Then they would continue to evolve?
No,further evolution would lead to extinction.So Tyrannosaurus was no more.

“Dirivina”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, shut up about religion. I really couldn't care less and i don't think anyone else does either. I think you purposely want to start a religious debate, you enjoy the conflict, don't you?
Just when we are starting to actually get back on track you try to start up another argument with that comment saying "evolution is magic". For shame...
In fairy tails, frogs turn into princes. In evolution, frogs turn into princes, it just takes millions and billions of years more. Also, I bet you knew that evolution contradicts the second law of thermodynamics. I bet you just didn't want to state any proof that contradicts your theories.
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

hey tyrant lizard king, I understand your new but you poor, sad, very poor child. you just cant become a contributor if your not accepted by me. pre', you agree??!!
YOLOSWAG4JESUS

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Rhakun wrote:
<quoted text>In fairy tails, frogs turn into princes. In evolution, frogs turn into princes, it just takes millions and billions of years more. Also, I bet you knew that evolution contradicts the second law of thermodynamics. I bet you just didn't want to state any proof that contradicts your theories.
Oh dear.

First, a technical thing. The law you're talking about is the first law of thermodynamics!

Secondly, even if your point was at all valid, it certainly wouldn't be EVOLUTION "contradicting" it. What you're trying to shoot down is the big bang theory or abiogenesis or something like that.

Evolution has already been observed in not only bacteria, but also the peppered moth.

I really wish you were trolling here, but then again, you're what, 12 now? Maybe there's still time for you to change...
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

You want trolls then you've got me!!!
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

t
r
o
l
l
!
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

you mean

t
r
o
l
l
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Well,there's no answer to that Rex'.
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

you mean there is 1 answer: yes, DinoRex, your smart!!!
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

So your smart if...
If you have grammar?

t
r
o
l
l
!
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Im asking questions and see if you can figure it out!!! you can do that to me too, to see who is the smarty-pants.
PredatorX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

You young silly bean.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Im not as young as you or that trolling copro.

“Dirivina”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

YOLOSWAG4JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear.
First, a technical thing. The law you're talking about is the first law of thermodynamics!
Secondly, even if your point was at all valid, it certainly wouldn't be EVOLUTION "contradicting" it. What you're trying to shoot down is the big bang theory or abiogenesis or something like that.
Evolution has already been observed in not only bacteria, but also the peppered moth.
I really wish you were trolling here, but then again, you're what, 12 now? Maybe there's still time for you to change...
Firstly, you obviously didn't study thermodynamics. I am indeed talking about the second law of thermodynamics, more commonly known as the law of entropy.
Secondly, the examples of "Evolution" you just supplied for me are faulty. Let us take the moth example. The genes of the peppered moths included the ability for them to be more darkly colored than expected. Don't you see? Evolution says that the gradual buildup of small changes may lead to an entirely different animal. But all the "proof" of Evolution points to changes WITHIN THE POSSIBLE GENE ADAPTATIONS. The moths received no new information from external source that allowed them to undergo a change. The black wings were entirely included in the genetic code. Fantastic job making a fool out of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T-Rex VS Paraceratherium (Sep '08) 2 hr Carchar king 321
Battle of the Boxers! Spinosaurus vs Therizinos... 3 hr tyrannospinus 1
Spinosaurus vs Oxalaia 21 hr tyrannospinus 1
World's largest egg to be sold at Billingshurst... Thu SpaceBlues 1
Vastatosaurus Rex vs Giganotosaurus Thu tyrannospinus 1
American Lion vs Future Predator Thu tyrannospinus 6
Primeval Giganotosaurus vs Turok Giganotosaurus Thu tyrannospinus 1

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
•••