What if dinosaurs had continued evolv...

What if dinosaurs had continued evolving(which they always did)

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
What if dinosaurs had continued evolving(which they always did, just so Carchar king knows)? What if they didn't die out? How would they evolve? Would they become larger, or would the dinosaurs gradually decrease? What do you guys think?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Talking about non-avian dinosaurs here, I think their overall size would have remained the same, as the laws of nature would still apply. Perhaps they would evolve more in the mind rather than in the body, becoming more intelligent as the years progressed.

The climate during the Mesozoic era was relatively stable, but for the last 65 million years of earths history, the climate has been (in comparison) "a roller coaster ride". This would test the dinosaurs adaptability and probably would have brought out some weird and new species that are evolved to cope with such conditions. Imagine dinosaurs in the ice age!
PredatorAPEX1

Puyallup, WA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Well I think they would decrease.At the age of the pliestione.40,000 years ago humans appeared.I've watched what killed the Mega Beasts?And It suggested humans brought a desease.My thought that T.Rex would get infected.My thoughts T.Rex:Extinct 40,000 YRS BC.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
Well I think they would decrease.At the age of the pliestione.40,000 years ago humans appeared.I've watched what killed the Mega Beasts?And It suggested humans brought a desease.My thought that T.Rex would get infected.My thoughts T.Rex:Extinct 40,000 YRS BC.
This is plain dinosh!t.

The youngest T. rex fossils are from 65 million years ago. That's when it went extinct as far as we know. There's no evidence to support your argument.

Perlease take all of your dinosh!t somewhere else. Get out of here.
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
You said if dinosaurs did not die out.That is dinosh!t to me!
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Starting to act like rexby.You forgot your own topix.See you posted if dinosaurs did not die out.You have lack of memory.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
You said if dinosaurs did not die out.That is dinosh!t to me!
If dinosaurs died out, there'd be no humans to carry the disease!
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>If dinosaurs died out, there'd be no humans to carry the disease!
I thought they did.It was a ill condition that people carry.If you watch what killed the Mega beast you'll see> Go to youtube and type Mega beast and find out.If you still don't know come and comment.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
PredatorAPEX1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they did.It was a ill condition that people carry.If you watch what killed the Mega beast you'll see> Go to youtube and type Mega beast and find out.If you still don't know come and comment.
I meant if dinosaurs DIDN'T die out then humans wouldn't exist.

And just because what some show says doesn't mean it is true.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#10 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>I meant if dinosaurs DIDN'T die out then humans wouldn't exist.
And just because what some show says doesn't mean it is true.
illusion sounds very similar to evolution, illusion is means magic, so evolution is magic, it's myth, I just never new that religion( not only mine) is smarter than scientists

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
illusion sounds very similar to evolution, illusion is means magic, so evolution is magic, it's myth, I just never new that religion( not only mine) is smarter than scientists
'Accept' sounds a lot like 'except'. That doesn't mean it's the same thing.

And evolution is a natural process, by no means magical.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, shut up about religion. I really couldn't care less and i don't think anyone else does either. I think you purposely want to start a religious debate, you enjoy the conflict, don't you?

Just when we are starting to actually get back on track you try to start up another argument with that comment saying "evolution is magic". For shame...

Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jan 8, 2013
The muhuru,the last living sauropod lives in a dessert. There is a modern day plesiosaur named the loch ness monster,and there is a modern living stegosaur that lives in the dessert and I forgot its name. Well,they are the only living dinosaurs!!!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
'Accept' sounds a lot like 'except'. That doesn't mean it's the same thing.
And evolution is a natural process, by no means magical.
HEY!!! You shut up your religion!!! Me and paleowold101 are having a conversation!!L

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Rexby wrote:
The muhuru,the last living sauropod lives in a dessert. There is a modern day plesiosaur named the loch ness monster,and there is a modern living stegosaur that lives in the dessert and I forgot its name. Well,they are the only living dinosaurs!!!
I wouldn't worry, the stegosaur probably forgot your name too, Ruxbie.
And they are not the only living Dino's.
Dickie birds are, yer know them wttle feathery fings, dat twitter among the trees and Sh!t on posts and things.

Hmmm.... Very much like you come to think of it.....!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Rexby wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY!!! You shut up your religion!!! Me and paleowold101 are having a conversation!!L
Really? We were?

Seems legit.
Premania

Helsinki, Finland

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Hi, Paleoworld-101. I havent been here for long time, its nice to be back. Great that Balaur is also still here.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Premania wrote:
Hi, Paleoworld-101. I havent been here for long time, its nice to be back. Great that Balaur is also still here.
Hi again! Welcome back, although right now the number of stupid trolls seems to out number the contributors, making it really hard to stay on topic and participate in serious discussions. Things aren't very good at the moment.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Perhaps we should invite Premania to Zetaboards Imperial Palace!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry, the stegosaur probably forgot your name too, Ruxbie.
And they are not the only living Dino's.
Dickie birds are, yer know them wttle feathery fings, dat twitter among the trees and Sh!t on posts and things.
Hmmm.... Very much like you come to think of it.....!
Not only ducks are Dinosaurs,EVERY bird is!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorilla vs. Discord Round 1 15 hr Franky 1
Battle of the Elite - Click this! 23 hr Ateesiks 1
News Scenes from Saturday's March for Science Mon Trump is the man 1
spinosaurus is weakest dinosaur Mon T-rex_Rules 11
Tiger vs Bowser Mon Franky 3
Alduin vs Tiger Mon Franky 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Apr 22 Phantom 417
More from around the web