Spinosaurus vs. t-rex
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4610 Apr 29, 2013
T-rex could do tail whips, like Today's Lizards and Crocodiles.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Homebush, Australia

#4611 Apr 29, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
T-rex could do tail whips, like Today's Lizards and Crocodiles.
No todays lizards and crocodiles could do tail whips, besides a tail whip won't do that much in the fight.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#4612 Apr 29, 2013
I know this is completely off topic but who would win in a fight?Spider man or Venom?????
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#4613 Apr 29, 2013
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
<quoted text>No todays lizards and crocodiles could do tail whips, besides a tail whip won't do that much in the fight.
A whack from a tail of a Croc can kill you.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4614 Apr 30, 2013
Tail whacks are blunt ways to injure, sure they can break bones in the case of a Saltwater Croc tails but they would only really be fatal if you were hit in, say, the head or neck. Anywhere else would be unlikely to kill outright.

A Komodo Dragons tail is nowhere near as powerful as a Saltwater Crocs tail, it is also a lot thinner. A solid whack would be like getting whipped, it'd do damage, but is it ever gonna be fatal? No.

Location hidden

#4615 Apr 30, 2013
^^^^^ That was supposed to be on the Komodo v Deinonychus thread...
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4616 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>No todays lizards and crocodiles could do tail whips, besides a tail whip won't do that much in the fight.
A Komodo's tail slash would break your ribcage.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4617 Apr 30, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Tail whacks are blunt ways to injure, sure they can break bones in the case of a Saltwater Croc tails but they would only really be fatal if you were hit in, say, the head or neck. Anywhere else would be unlikely to kill outright.
A Komodo Dragons tail is nowhere near as powerful as a Saltwater Crocs tail, it is also a lot thinner. A solid whack would be like getting whipped, it'd do damage, but is it ever gonna be fatal? No.
Shut up aussie, you just want your Saltie to be the 7 wonders. Trust me the Dragon's tail whip is stronger than the Croc's and it would break your ribcage.

Location hidden

#4618 Apr 30, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up aussie, you just want your Saltie to be the 7 wonders. Trust me the Dragon's tail whip is stronger than the Croc's and it would break your ribcage.
Oh dear...

*FACEPALM*
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#4619 Apr 30, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear...
*FACEPALM*
Wow just, wow. This guy is just...
Tyrannosauus rex

New Providence, NJ

#4620 Apr 30, 2013
amazing huh?
Branden

Beardstown, IL

#4621 Apr 30, 2013
I think spino would win doesn't mean i right. Trex does have the stronger bite but look at crocs they have the strongest bite of any modern animal but i've seen tigers kill them+lions. Height could give spino a advantage since his arms are slung under which makes them closer to rex body head... The claw are sharp and Spino bite is 2000-2,500psi and trex is like any where from 3000-4500 I heard from differnt websites. Plus spino could use his size to his advantage as well. Rex is a tough dino though. Really who knows who would win more often if at all. I jsut favor spino more
Branden

Beardstown, IL

#4622 Apr 30, 2013
i'm a bad typer so forgive me for mess ups
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Homebush, Australia

#4623 May 1, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
One:racist...Two:The salt water crocodile is one of the most dangerous animals.Three:Proove it by seeing who moves faster in the water to determin the amount of strength in each others tail(Reptiles use their tails mostly when swimming):D
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4624 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>One:racist...Two:The salt water crocodile is one of the most dangerous animals.Three:Proove it by seeing who moves faster in the water to determin the amount of strength in each others tail(Reptiles use their tails mostly when swimming):D
Huh, Komodo dragons don't tire much while swimming, so they have stronger and more muscular tail.
Tyrannosauridae

UK

#4625 May 9, 2013
Spinoceros woul wined bcos trex wer an scavenga

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#4626 May 9, 2013
Tyrannosauridae wrote:
Spinoceros woul wined bcos trex wer an scavenga
Yer t!t!
Tyrannosauridae

Castro Valley, CA

#4628 May 9, 2013
LOL failed impersanation Trex wins
Lol

Ireland

#4629 May 11, 2013
Its really a polar bear vs grizzly bear ,come on seriously a 40ft t rex wud get raped by de 60ft
10 ton spino thats spinos average size
Lol

Ireland

#4630 May 11, 2013
Spino

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Tyrannosaurus Rex vs Albertosaurus vs Tarbosaur... (Jun '11) Tue adam_247 65
Lion vs tiger (Oct '11) Tue Tiger prawn 255
Liopleurodon V.S. Mosasaurus (Mar '09) Tue Tiger prawn 103
Liopleurodon vs Tylosaurus (Nov '08) Tue Tiger prawn 49
Protoceratops was probably an omnivore. Jan 16 T-rex_Rules 3
Identify this skull Jan 16 T-rex_Rules 3
RIP Spinosaur King (Jun '16) Jan 16 T-rex_Rules 20
More from around the web