DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

No a pack of Mapusaurus finish both of them off =3.End of thread and plz,stop reviving these usual nonsense threads.Its almost as annoying as Rexby.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

DERP wrote:
No a pack of Mapusaurus finish both of them off =3.End of thread and plz,stop reviving these usual nonsense threads.Its almost as annoying as Rexby.
No Tyranno and Spino killed the pack and rip you apart and finally they became friends that hates the guy DERP.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
No Tyranno and Spino killed the pack and rip you apart and finally they became friends that hates the guy DERP.
Well that's a little mean?But how many mapusaurus's are there that could impact the fight.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's a little mean?But how many mapusaurus's are there that could impact the fight.
Probably 4 or 5, also T-rex and Spino teamed up and fights the mapusaurus pack, defeating them. After that the two dinosaurs eats the carcass of the pack and kills DERP.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

About 80 Mapusaurus attack them + 20 Giga's and 50 Charchdontosaurus's.Who wins now,Mr.Troll?.In a dozen threads i've seen people hating because your a ''Rexby''.Heh,so much for contributing.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably 4 or 5, also T-rex and Spino teamed up and fights the mapusaurus pack, defeating them. After that the two dinosaurs eats the carcass of the pack and kills DERP.
And by the way,atleast one of them dies because 5,6 or 7 Mapusaurus's is just about as strong as 4 Giga's,and 4 Giga's has to be able to kill atleast 1 of those Dino's (Spiny and Rex).
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Anyway if you ask me about contributing or trolling,im none.Im just another normal guy on Dino forums.If im gonna contribute then it might as well be when Rexby/GAYtrollrex/Lord Vader Garfield leave.And if I ever troll,i'll only troll people I hate.Like for example our indonesian friend right here (I really dont care if i spell indonesia right or wrong) is someone im starting to hate.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
And serouisly,Spiny and Rex team up?.Thats like a dog teaming up with a cat.And im also pretty sure they wouldn't have the brains for it,both of them could've been outiwtted by a ostrich.Even Troodon could be outwitted,by a dog that is.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

And talking about Rexby,is he even here?.I feel like im getting watched and stalked by his little minions.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

DERP wrote:
About 80 Mapusaurus attack them + 20 Giga's and 50 Charchdontosaurus's.Who wins now,Mr.Troll?.In a dozen threads i've seen people hating because your a ''Rexby''.Heh,so much for contributing.
O yeah, There are 1000 Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus coming to help and kills the other dinosaurs. DERP is a geek.
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

DERP wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way,atleast one of them dies because 5,6 or 7 Mapusaurus's is just about as strong as 4 Giga's,and 4 Giga's has to be able to kill atleast 1 of those Dino's (Spiny and Rex).
Mapu hunted in packs of 5 not 6-7. Besides, 5 mapu isn't as strong as 4 gigas. Tyranno and Spino would win and then kill you.

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

How the hell did everyone start talking about Mapusaurus fighting T.rex and Spino???

What happened to 'End of thread'!
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Paleoworld-101 wrote:
How the hell did everyone start talking about Mapusaurus fighting T.rex and Spino???
What happened
to 'End of thread'!
Well DERP started this topic.
Spinosaurus is better

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I am not basing this off jurrasic park the trex may be more heavily built but spinosaurus had more control and agility over trex
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Oasegenggam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mapu hunted in packs of 5 not 6-7. Besides, 5 mapu isn't as strong as 4 gigas. Tyranno and Spino would win and then kill you.
Actually if you study up some facts and not use wiki,Mapusaurus is slightly smaller then Giga and Mapusaurus and almost as strong as Giga and hunt in packs of 4,5,6 or 7.Man even just 4 Mapusaurus could take down 1 young adult Argentinosaurus.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

And they'd never kill me because now their just a pile of bones.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Anyway Paeloworld is right(Sorry if I couldn't get your name right)this Mapusaurus thing is starting to get outta control.I might as well stop and just stick back to the Rex vs Spiny.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Spinosaurus wins.T rex can't reach spinosaurus's neck or sail T rex needs a weak point where bones stick out or are vulnerable going for the legs makes T rex vulnerable for spino to grab the neck and throw it to the ground killing it and the tail is behind spino and well guarded T rex has a neck vulnerable a tail vulnerable and legs vulnerable guessing that spino had a fat neck it wasn't fat it was muscle making it emensouly powerfull to grab and MANIPULATE the victim spino also had claws to rip the victim in shreads if given the chance T rex's teeth were meant to sink in so if it bites it's like a bulldog never letting go leaving it VULNERABLE spinosaurus was never vulnerable ever for the jaws of the T rex Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wins(:

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
Tyrannosaurus would kick Spino's ass (:
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 3 hr spinosaurs baryonx 1,190
Jurrasic Fight Night! (Oct '11) 7 hr Prehistory 35
The Ultimate Fight Scenario 2 8 hr tyrannospinus 9
Suchomimus vs T-rex (Dec '12) 9 hr Prehistory 34
The Ultimate Fight Scenario 10 hr Pinky And Ze Brain 15
zilla and godzilla vs king kong (Mar '11) Tue tyrannospinus 12
Carchorodontosaurus is bigger than giganotosaurus (Jan '13) Tue tyrannospinus 79
•••
•••