#4488 Apr 4, 2013
Andrink wrote:
Ok 50/50 the end so see ya around.
thank you.
Billzilla

South Easton, MA

#4489 Apr 6, 2013
Lord inVader pedofield wrote:
Agent Smoke Eastwood: the Agent who's been up to the case.
Today's case: Lord Vader Garfield(Lord Rexby) or Billzilla, who has money?
Rexby came, with a western town hat, smoking crack with a mustache. His sharp eyes sensed his bro, Eastwood. Eastwood said, "hey, sup bro?" The Lord(rexby) said, "I got cancer." The case was solved, Billzilla had brains! The one that had money is the right one! Spino diesT.Rex Wins Go TREX!
fixed
Billzilla

South Easton, MA

#4490 Apr 6, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Besides who is dumb enough to actually think a Spino could survive a bite to the neck from a T.Rex for like 20 sec. and then not get its head ripped off while the T.Rex was spinning.Stupid makers of JP3.I have a feeling their gonna make the same mistake in JP4,so im not gonna even bother to watch it....And like WTF?A T.Rex cant twist or break a neck.Thats like saying a dog can easily twist a cats head in just 2 seconds without getting hurt.I mean like WTF?
you I'm agreeing with
ajakelhihi

East Greenbush, NY

#4491 Apr 8, 2013
Billzilla wrote:
<quoted text> you I'm agreeing with
me too
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4492 Apr 14, 2013
Hey Im not weak you insugnifacunt little being if matter and H20.Though Trex has a stronger bite force than me it can barley reach me, I was bigger in every aspect than Trex with or without my sail
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4493 Apr 14, 2013
Billzilla wrote:
<quoted text> you I'm agreeing with
You Im not agreeing with
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4494 Apr 14, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously,you know nothing about a T.Rex.Just imagine a 42ft.long T.Rex that is even bigger then Giganto and Carch and picture its massive head with jaws strong enough to crush bone.Now picture its speed when its running.And put that speed with the size and power of its huge battering ram (head) aginst a spino.Even a spino would get knocked down by that type of force.And all a T.Rex has to do is bite the Spino in the neck and games over.And the way Spino's claws are slung under the head and shoulder means its less effective because those claws wouldn't even reach a therapod like T.Rex.And its weak slender jaw can't do anything to a T.Rex except grip and annoy a T.Rex.
I know your gonna try to counter by like saying''No T.Rex sucks trash and stuff.''Or something like that or go smart a** on me.
Im not going to say anything to you I'm going to show a SCENARIO of trex vs spinosaurus.spinosaurus walking around looking for food just as he spots Trex, Trex notices spino and goes into scaring or frightening position by roaring and spinosaurus turning to his side with his spine bright red Trex baddazled by this unique creature decides too walk away same with spino you don't really see fighting in the animal kingdom unless it's about terratorrial or mating purposes only neither spino or Trex have that land and there different species they won't even fight no matter what you say or do to create the fight
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4495 Apr 14, 2013
face it Trex and spinosaurus would never fight in the first place argue that! I Spinosaurus dare you.
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4496 Apr 14, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a stupid Spino fanboy.First of all:spino rules,rex drools?ha!such lame kiddy insults. 2nd of all:Spino has weak jaws,its sail is so fragile that a T.Rex could just bite it without actually putting over 1,000 pounds of preasure and the sail would already snap off,paralyzing the Spino.And of course its claws are pretty long,but its not long enough to actually hit a therapod like T.Rex and it actually used its claws to catch fish in the water.T.Rex could actually bite through the frill of a triceratops=cool.Spino eat fish=lame
well if it isn't another trex fanboy who believes every so called fact that spino is cripled cuz of it's back is a vulnerable weak point.Haha you people make me laugh if I was heavier than Trex (which I am)than how come I only eat fish must be pretty large fish for a pretty large dino(largest theropod recorded)and how about spine nature would and has never made a evolution that makes that specific creature crippled so were's the leg bone to proove that I couldn't sustain balance let alone be crippled o yea that's right we haven't found spinos legs to proove the amount of muscle in it so stop argueing and stop fighting cuz I just ended it!
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4497 Apr 14, 2013
although it won't end NOT EVEN SPINOSAURUS can end this endless conflict between the unperfect men than have said they are the prime of evolution although their probably wright
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4498 Apr 14, 2013
we are the un perfect species but with every species comes extiction.
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4499 Apr 14, 2013
and with that extinction comes a new dawn of super intellegent beings of matter and water and will soon themselves out do themselves and destroy the (another few generations later)world and move on to the next victim of evolution.
Spinosaurus

Cremorne, Australia

#4500 Apr 14, 2013
sorry for bad type.
Spinosaurus

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4501 Apr 14, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
trex wins
Hi
Spinosaurus

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4502 Apr 14, 2013
Theropod Fan wrote:
Okay, okay, too many fanbois of JP3 here.
Tyrannosaurus Rex would defeat Spinosaurus. We've already seen the evidence of the positioning of the forearms on Spinosaurus. Spinosaurus was built to be a FISHER-DINO, not a fierce predator like T-Rex. Don't get me wrong, I think Spino and his relatives are pretty cool, and they look interesting. But that huge spine on his back would make him slower UNLESS he was in the water. Oh, by the way, both T-Rex and Spino could swim.
Actually Trex couldn't swim if you try swiming with just your feet you sink not to mention having six tonnes of weight trying to pull you down.Yes I may have been a fish eater but they had to be a great woppin big fish,(I also don't refer to the theropod I just think it sounds cool)and again with the sail you have no proof!
ajakelhihi

East Greenbush, NY

#4503 Apr 15, 2013
ok,ok,so what if spino didn't have a spine,it's arms,useless,you end up with a t rex,only with a weaker jaw,so what if it's still bigger?
A BIGGER TARGET!
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#4504 Apr 15, 2013
Besides how do we even know if Spino looked like what it is on TV?All we have is pictures,NOT EVEN A FULLY COMPLETE DINOSAUR SKELETON!And unless im missing out on some really recent news,we dont even have 1 fossil because it was destroyed in WW2 -_-.
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#4506 Apr 16, 2013
Spinosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>Hi
Hi again.
Spinosaurus agyptiacus

Sydney, Australia

#4507 Apr 16, 2013
DERP wrote:
Besides how do we even know if Spino looked like what it is on TV?All we have is pictures,NOT EVEN A FULLY COMPLETE DINOSAUR SKELETON!And unless im missing out on some really recent news,we dont even have 1 fossil because it was destroyed in WW2 -_-.
They found it's mouth you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Dino is back! (Jun '09) 1 hr Ethan Dino2 25
Which Godzilla do you like best? (May '09) 6 hr tyrannospinus 12
Spinosaurus vs King Kong 6 hr tyrannospinus 1
Jurrasic Fight Night! (Oct '11) 20 hr tyrannospinus 74
Jakesaurus Imperator Vs T rex Mon Tiborg 15
Spinosaurus the adaptable Mon Tiborg 3
Do you think Ethan Dino will ever return? PLEAS... (Jun '09) Mon Ethan Dino2 23
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••