Dino-expert2000

Istanbul, Turkey

#4363 Dec 30, 2012
Doctor Facepalm wrote:
<quoted text>How did Carch get involved in the first place?
Anyways, Rex wins. Stronger, more robust, greater bite force, more intelligent, etc. Spinosaurus' only advantage is size.
Size isn't Spino's only advantage. It's also longer and very powerful arms and claws and it's bite force is stronger than we thought before. Also like I said before, it's sail doesn't reduce it's speed, maneuverability or agility.
Dino-expert2000

Istanbul, Turkey

#4364 Dec 30, 2012
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
First Strength, the only place where a dino has strength is in it's jaws and tail. Strength is nothing in a dino fight, second more robust(I agree) greater bite force(I agree) and intelligence, explain to me where intelligence gets involved in a dino fight, T-rex was smarter in hunting, like he has the intelligence to see what spino is going to try to do so he can counter attack, intelligence is nothing in a dino fight
Intelligence is a VERY important part in a fight. If you're smart, you can anticipate what kind of attack your opponent will throw at you. Let's look at predator vs prey. The predator is the most likely winner because it's smarter than it's prey.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#4365 Dec 30, 2012
Dino-expert2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is a VERY important part in a fight. If you're smart, you can anticipate what kind of attack your opponent will throw at you. Let's look at predator vs prey. The predator is the most likely winner because it's smarter than it's prey.
But that is not a dino fight that's a hunt
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

#4366 Dec 30, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, i don't mind you being here if you actually contribute and don't piss me off because of your trolling. Just keep contributing like you have been so far today. Is that too much to ask?
AW has been arguing with me the last few days through PM and i don't really feel like arguing with you as well.
Agreed.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#4367 Dec 31, 2012
T Rex wins.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#4368 Dec 31, 2012
Rexby wrote:
T Rex wins.
Obviously you haven't taken the trouble to read the 4229 posts in this thread then?

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4369 Dec 31, 2012
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't taken the trouble to read the 4229 posts in this thread then?
It's OK, we needed that. Why would you read 4230 posts when you could just read those 2 words. It's a thread summary lol

“'QUANDARY'”

Cheshire UK

#4370 Dec 31, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, we needed that. Why would you read 4230 posts when you could just read those 2 words. It's a thread summary lol
Sshh! Rexby is on post #15 now!
Dino-expert2000

Istanbul, Turkey

#4371 Dec 31, 2012
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is still important.
Doctor Facepalm

Lake Forest, CA

#4372 Dec 31, 2012
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if two carnivores were fighting the more intelligent one could anticipate the other one's attack.

New York

#4373 Jan 1, 2013
The most intelligent one would not be able to anticipate the other ones attack, T-rex has never seen a Spino before, he wouldn't know what it would do. Spino has seen other large carnivores, it livied with Carcharodontosaurus and Deltadromeus, it would be more experienced than Rex with large carnivores.

Overall I think Spino has more advantages than Rex, I think the battle leans in it's favour.

Location hidden

#4374 Jan 1, 2013
TyrantLizardKing wrote:
The most intelligent one would not be able to anticipate the other ones attack, T-rex has never seen a Spino before, he wouldn't know what it would do. Spino has seen other large carnivores, it livied with Carcharodontosaurus and Deltadromeus, it would be more experienced than Rex with large carnivores.
Overall I think Spino has more advantages than Rex, I think the battle leans in it's favour.
If you don't mind me asking, who might you be? Are you new here?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#4375 Jan 1, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
is been on here for quite some time but not that long

New York

#4376 Jan 1, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm new

“'QUANDARY'”

Cheshire UK

#4377 Jan 1, 2013
Why don't you two guys Google Zetaboards Imperial Palace.
That's where all the good contributors have gone.
Lots of subjects, no trolls.

And Carcher King read your PM's

New York

#4378 Jan 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
Why don't you two guys Google Zetaboards Imperial Palace.
That's where all the good contributors have gone.
Lots of subjects, no trolls.
And Carcher King read your PM's
Theres hardly any topics there, a lot more people here. They don't have trolls and they don't seem as biased. I prefer regular replies though so Topix is better for me.

Anyway back to topic

Location hidden

#4379 Jan 1, 2013
Yes i urge you both to join Imperial Palace, more commonly reffered to by the community as IP. The forum is in need of some new members who actually contribute.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#4380 Jan 1, 2013
Imperial palace, is a very small forum but let's create a thread where we can get more people. I'll create it

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#4381 Jan 1, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Imperial palace, is a very small forum but let's create a thread where we can get more people. I'll create it
Okay, never mind what I said

“'QUANDARY'”

Cheshire UK

#4382 Jan 1, 2013
Ahem! Think we should get back on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix is getting boring (May '09) 4 hr Coprolite1 32
godzilla was real ! Sat alloultra 5
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Fri spinosaurus baryonx 53
Who'd win, Ethan Dino or Evan Dino? (Feb '13) Jan 29 Coprolite1 4
Has "evan" gone for good? (Sep '09) Jan 28 Evan 20
Ernast Udet has good stories (Jun '09) Jan 28 Evan 5
prehistoric smackdown!! Jan 28 nimitt khare 53
More from around the web