Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Newkerala.com 405

Volcanic activity from the Deccan Traps in India, not a meteorite impact, may have killed the dinosaurs, according to a new study.

Full Story
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#223 Feb 7, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean,'routes'?
no i meant QOUTES~!!!!!!!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#224 Feb 7, 2013
rexby wrote:
<quoted text> oh god, the naughty rexby touched a nerve!!! Stupid didums!! Yer dipstick!!! You don't even have a brain. You, my friend, are now, BANNED. You got cursed!!! Mwahahaha!
You aren't smart enough to touch anything.I'm not your friend and doubt you have one. Laugh back at you.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#225 Feb 7, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't smart enough to touch anything.I'm not your friend and doubt you have one. Laugh back at you.
PHD, there is no point in knocking if there is nobody in.
If you filled a balloon with helium and painted a face on it, it would outsmart Rexby.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#226 Feb 7, 2013
"Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs" is wrong by the new evidence.
PHD

Overton, TX

#227 Feb 8, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
"Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs" is wrong by the new evidence.
Ok, now prove it.
PHD

Overton, TX

#228 Feb 8, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
PHD, there is no point in knocking if there is nobody in.
If you filled a balloon with helium and painted a face on it, it would outsmart Rexby.
It's a terrible thing to waste a mind. Maybe a challenge will start a spark and rexby will find a brain cell to stimulate.
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#229 Feb 9, 2013
PHD, stop listening to coprolite1. I have more helpful facts here. he says Im dumb, which is dinosh!t. be my friend, not copro's.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#230 Feb 9, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
PHD, stop listening to coprolite1. I have more helpful facts here. he says Im dumb, which is dinosh!t. be my friend, not copro's.
He is not being my friend par say, he is not listening to me.
He is simply stating the obvious. Yer retard!
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#231 Feb 9, 2013
OK, what killed the dinosaurs? here are reasons:

1. an asteroid hit earth

2. it was too cold

3. the starvation

4. a valcano

5. too hot, clouds blocked sun, hot the atmosphere

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#232 Feb 9, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
OK, what killed the dinosaurs? here are reasons:
1. an asteroid hit earth
2. it was too cold
3. the starvation
4. a valcano
5. too hot, clouds blocked sun, hot the atmosphere
Now you're stating the obvious, and in a very dumb way I might add.
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#233 Feb 9, 2013
and also, dinosaurs died 65 mya.
PHD

Overton, TX

#234 Feb 10, 2013
OK, prove your statement above.
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#235 Feb 10, 2013
oh shut up the evidence I prove is rght Im a soooooooper brilliant genius
PHD

Overton, TX

#236 Feb 10, 2013
Not even close.
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#237 Feb 10, 2013
then be my friend before coprolite1 starts something stupid.
PHD

Overton, TX

#238 Feb 10, 2013
You should expect it. Without the name calling they would have nothing. Oh I like being friends with the people that are friendly. Those who choose to be hostile will notice that I do respond in kind.
PredatorX

United States

#239 Feb 10, 2013
And those that ignore are attracted too.
PHD

Overton, TX

#240 Feb 10, 2013
So don't ignore answer with a friendly tone.
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#241 Feb 10, 2013
ha! I could beat you up like ease PHD, and you are just a...friendly and nice but dumb friend, you frie!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#242 Feb 10, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
ha! I could beat you up like ease PHD, and you are just a...friendly and nice but dumb friend, you frie!!!
Because I choose to respond to your mindless rants. I may be dumb but you are dumber. Actually you are a Dumb Assumption of your---self. Now go back into your corner and beat up that little thing you call manhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did an Allosaurus eat? (Mar '09) 6 hr daniel 42
Allosaurus vs Majungasaurus (May '12) 10 hr alloultra 38
Dreadnoughtus vs Argentinosaurus 13 hr tyrannospinus 5
spinosaurs vs carchardontsaurs 13 hr tyrannospinus 38
spinosaurs baryonx is a no brainer 13 hr tyrannospinus 2
Spinosaurus vs vastosaurus Rex (Jan '13) 17 hr tyrannospinus 36
Megalodon vs Predator X vs Liopleurodon Sat fram 10
More from around the web