Computer software program allows obse...

Computer software program allows observation of viruses

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Computer software program allows observation of viruses. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Two New Mexico State University professors created a computer software program to generate approximate 3-D models of complex and unknown proteins, allowing biomedical scientists to save time, money and energy that could be spent researching treatments and cures for viruses such as influenza or Ebola.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Good Stuff

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Oct 25, 2010
And the geeks shall inherit the earth!
Del

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Oct 25, 2010
It shows the age we live in. I thought it was going to be about computer viruses; I said, heh, I have to read about this one. Oh well, it's one on me :>}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed Jun 19 bluebell 1
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... Jun 11 spud 105
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... Jun 9 spud 11
News Leaked NSA document highlights deep flaws in U.... Jun 7 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Prince Andrew opens new world-class research fa... Jun 2 Daisy 1
News The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT gian... May 28 Julzee111 1
News Amazon's new Echo camera is weird and a little ... Apr '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
More from around the web