Old Bridge teen charged in beating death of computer scientist might be released on bail

Jul 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

Published: Tuesday, July 05, 2011, 4:47 PM Updated: Tuesday, July 05, 2011, 4:47 PM Tim Farrell/The Star-Ledger Julian Daley appears at the first court appearance in September 2010 as one of the five Old Bridge teens charged with murder of South Asian-American professor Divyendu Sinha in June.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2011
Truth Hurts

Bellmore, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Until the next time he violates bail, how many times does he get to screw up? Maybe they will take his parents house this time.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/pare...

Why are any of them out on bail? Our justice system is screwed. Anyone charged with murder should not get bail, period. And once again, what is taking so long? Damn lawyers making themselves a lot of money instead of having a speedy trial. So the victim's family has to suffer as this drags on, and Cash and his pals play basketball and get an education in thuggery? This happened in JUNE Of 2010 and the trial is no where near going to happen any time soon.

Ridiculous.
Truth Hurts

Bellmore, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2011
And 5 of the messages they sent each other are considered to inflammatory to be evidence in the trial?

WHAT?

Those are key evidence because they BRAGGED about doing it! What is this judge thinking?
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/post...

I can't wait for some stupid friend or family member to come on now and tell us about how great these kids are....
Life

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Well that women got away with murdering her child so are you surprised at this?
Skizots

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2011
According to a post on another blog, one of the teens was or will be released on bail (again), even though this same teen supposedly violated House Arrest twice. The first time was when he was on school grounds at a township football game, & the other was when he was at Veteran's Park in Old Bridge, where he claimed to be trying to break up a big fight (yeah, ok). Bloggers are asking why this kid keeps getting mere "slaps on the wrist". From what I hear, he was an IEP h.s. student; so it's possible that the family/his lawyer might be playing the "IEP card" to keep getting him off. Just a rumor - not sure if it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spotlight on ROC resident entrepreneur Ludovic ... Aug 26 Taz 1
Facebook to acquire Oculus VR for $2 billion Aug 21 Kid_Tomorrow 2
4 Convincing Reasons Why ARM Holdings' Pullback... Aug 7 otr214424 1
IT officers facing key industry challenges [Gul... Aug 5 NITiN 2
http://mashable.com/2014/08/02/facebook-viral-v... Aug 2 FedBook down last... 1
Dematic taps BlackBerry executive to launch R&D... Jul 29 Ukraine launch 1
thesis Jul '14 dona mae 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••